Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
STD. you are mad crazy with GAYU. sticker all over your ipod.
when i have time, i will do screencapture of my ipod vdo too.
i have all 6 mv that i've made in there too. it's in my PLAYLIST. :p
HHAHA hehe girl i'm in love w/ monkeys ever since i was born lmao hahah hehe yes u have to show us ur iPod!! yay!

SOMETHING FOR THE SISTERS. . .. GOT NINJA to do the work ..was gonna make him say UM'S MINE .. but afraid of being tie to the tree :p

THIS IS AMAZING!! I LOVE YOU DARLING! miss you on MSN! <3 hugs and kisses

aw, dear i love you too! :kiss: looool! oh, i left a message in here last night to tell you girls that i wouldn't on...i don't know why but it seems like i have so little time these last few weeks and then in the evening i'm so tired too... :( haha, but i just think of my JLR Sisters and i'm happy! :p Sala, you guys are reading Midsummer Night's Dream too??????? we are too!!! :p LOL! we have to make our own movie version of it and my group's going to be filming over spring break so that means i won't have a lot of time again....aw... :(

RELE! hehe yea we just got done reading and and watched the movie friday hahah but i wasn't paying attention and this weekend i have like 3 projects to do for it!!!!!! UGH!!!! i have to start and finsh them all tomara since i did nothing today lmao omg thats cool darn it wow way to take up ur spring break =[ but u have to be at our PARTY! in here starting next week! WOO! miss you darling!

VANSANEE! where did u go?

I OWN THIS PAGE

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. it was post in a JAMLEUY RUK thread and since he swim like that in the beginning. i'm taking it as him -
anyway, to relive the moment of the DEED :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
DANG CECI - those screen caps make me want to go write some more fan fic *fans self...

Your ninja is super cute, thanks for sharing dear!!!!!

Yes tinah this thread is still not dead we're all still crazy as ever LOL!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
cecilia..love the recaps, ninja, and artwork.....gp....still loving the list^^ and love what you did with your laptop and ipod....^^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm so proud of what I made. LOL..I know to you "Pros" it's nothing..but hey I'm a newbie!
Ami I can teach you as much as I know as of right now! wooo whoooo...at least we can start blending now!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
MOH - didn't you say you were going to bed last night!!!!!!!!!!!!! No complaints on panda eyes to me tonight bc I won't feel bad anymore. LOL :p

Wow girl good for you I'm happy you got it to work yay! :clap:

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg this thread is still going strong... i have not been onto her for i think a day or two and it is full of replies since my last... this is crazy...

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. JEANIE'S mv just prove the SWIMMING picture. It was him :p ..
lala .. :loool: same here. i didn't think anything until i posted it here and then the thoughts came to my head :ph34r:

Breezelda

sarNie Egg
Hello jungle gals! :D

I've been a long time lurker, but this is my first time posting on this forum so where else to start but here where all the fever is at. :lol:

I've seen all this great artworks *eye candy* and such, and thought I should join in the fun. Here's a couple of wallpapers I've made recently. I hope it will be useful. :p

I also finished my very first fanvid today and thought I'll share that as well. I put it up on youtube but the quality after editing and uploading is really awful, so to do it justice I also included a download link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Ve2nI32mY

Take care.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hello jungle gals! :D

I've been a long time lurker, but this is my first time posting on this forum so where else to start but here where all the fever is at. :lol:

I've seen all this great artworks *eye candy* and such, and thought I should join in the fun. Here's a couple of wallpapers I've made recently. I hope it will be useful. :p

I also finished my very first fanvid today and thought I'll share that as well. I put it up on youtube but the quality is really awful, so to do it justice I also included a download link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Ve2nI32mY

Take care.
hi breezelda! ^_^ Now, I'm watching you MV. I don't know about others but I luv anything related with JLR. I can tell u this, the people in this forum are happy...sometimes go insane... :p but definitely happy. They are not judgemental. I feel relaxed when I come here. I bet they are going to love it too. In fact these "crazy" JLRians inspire me to make my very first MV. :blush: !
p/s: isn't this jem's song? I luv jem too! 24 is my favourite song. if it's not such a trouble for u, can u upload the mp3? thanks in advance! ^_^