Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Happy Easter, my dears!

Raiya, I'm as much a perv as all of you...but maybe not as much as P'Sarn? Hahahahahaha...

Instead of egg hunting tomorrow, I'd rather go "Harit & Soraya" hunting, as in for pictures, gifs, caps, everything and anything!

Hehehehe...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Welcome aboard m_g.
We love to have more people to talk about our JLR Fever.
Because the love for JLR will never die.
Welcome. Welcome.
:D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
grudgeprincess....just love you scapebook cover...can that be harit and soraya's child (hahaha) anyways...love the stickers you got^^

hehe thank you darling i haven't done nething yet LMAO girl how can that be ARISOYA she a white girl LMAO :loool: hahahah i was gona make a artwork thingy of the title and of aum/aff ima start on that after i post this hahhahahhah i'll post it on here wen i done kk hehehe

lmao ...the sticker smell like strawberry
LMAO those were for you darling hahhahahahahahaa

Hi I'm newbie....

I love JLR so much....
this lakorn really2 awsome......
Love aum aff....
WELCOME m_g!

Welcome aboard m_g.
We love to have more people to talk about our JLR Fever.
Because the love for JLR will never die.
Welcome. Welcome.
:D
and where has my LALA been? weren't you supposed to spam/chat w/ me this whole week? hmm.......... i miss you darling! COME BAK! hahahha HUGS AND KISSES!!

rahut DARLING thanx for the pixs hehehe i hope you have a lovely happy easter!

where are my STARRY, PRISNA (UR BREAK IS GOING ON NOW WHERE ARE YOU DARLING?), BAO, RAIYA!?!?!?!???!!??!?!? darlings u bettter come bak to your GP NOW!

hehehhe i'll have a surprise for my JLR sisters................

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

638. even while brushing your teeth you still manage to hum/sing the JLR song/tune lmao
639. its a wonder how we get anything done in a day
640. we clap out loud when we see Aum on that game show LMAO or maybe its just me hahahhahah
641. yes, we "air play" (pretend) to play the JLR instruments in the songs
642. we have learned at least one egg recipe since JLR has came into our lives
643. you have woken up to a wet pillow from drooling from the dream that you had of Aum/Aff LMAO
644. LMAO now we're smelling STRAWBERRIES everywhere LMAO thanks to sarN's fanfic hahahha
645. we have randomly yelled "SQUIRREL!" out in public even though there isn't a squirrel around
646. we have to go buy some BUNNY PJs LMAO so we can replay sarN's lil bunny shirt scene from her fanfic LMAO
647. yes we're going to make/or have made our own commercials featuring JLR lmao like RAIYA'S MASTERCARD COMMERCIAL!
648. we all like to claim to be the "only most innocent sister of them all" hahahha
649. when one of the sisters starts talkin nonsense we refer to them to being "hit on the head with _# of coconuts LMAO or i may just be the only one who thinks of it like that hahaha
650. you could be like so sick and tired but still manage to come onto SW when your not supposed to be on the computer in that condition lmao
651. its a wonder how our bodies work for JLR
652. we love OUR STORY TIME! and sharing the stories w/ our SISTERS!
653. we get so thirst watching Aff's orange juice commercial man we need to go get some
654. lmao thinkin about Aff's orange juice we remmeber Sunsanee's "sour and bitter orange juice" LMAO
655. we have gotten sick at least 2 times or more in our JLR PERIOD yes the virus/FEVER is spreading like mad
656. LMAO we have used so many "big" words in our posts hahahhaha
657. we are starting to save our money for all the JLR stuff we desire
658. HAHA someone has to point out those "special" things in the pixs that we see..... HAHAHHAHAAH
659. we agree cameras are magic making us look taller than we really are HAHAH
660. during ur JLR PERIOD your inbox has gotten FULL and you had to go and delete some PMs just so people could send u stuff ahahhahaa
661. JLR is like a "2nd school" for us b/c we read so much from the fanfics, we write alot (fanfics), we learned many things from each other, we share everything with each other, we let our imaginations run wild, and we pay EXTREMELY GOOD attention to JLR
662. we love that line "GOOD GIRL FALLS FOR BAD BOI"

663. you are now a member at the ATEAM forum
664. lmao at the beggining some of us knew NOTHING about photoshop but now we've learned how to use it (well sorta) haha
665. at least one of the sisters knows where the other is and what she is doing
666. we have worked with connecting things to our computers/laptops using USB cords lmao
667. we always have a pen/pencil and paper by our side so if a JLR idea pops up we can jot it down so we don't forget
668. we now know how to prepare ourselves with what we are going to say if we ever run into Aum/Aff (hahaha well sorta) HAHA
669. lmao we have made so many typing errors we don't even bother correcting ourselves unless its rele confusing ahha
670. we are out to buy a video camera if we don't already have one
671. we have so many wires, cables, and connectors lieing around everywhere to use for JLR
672. we tend to speak JLR out normally to everyone and sometimes forget that they don't understand and are confused about what we are saying b/c we assume they know it hahah
673. the word RAPE has been added to our vocabulary we tend to say it out loud as if it were any other word which makes the people we're talkin to question "why are you using the word rape?" hahahahahah
674. so many people have asked you so many "awkward/weird" questions during your JLR period
675. we discuzz about everything in the MSN chat lmao even about the most randomest things but we always end up learning something new
676. FOOD has become a very important topic to us LMAO there is always some kind of mentioning about food in every conversation we have
677. yes, we have "stalked" at least 100X during our JLR period
678. this thread is FULL of rapetious words LMAO
679. JLR has prepared us for EVERYTHING in life haha
680. if one of us were to go to Thailand we promise to do our STALKING DUTY to the best of our ability LMAO
681. we have made a list of where to start our STALKING DUTIES and where to go to find daras walking around in Thailand
682. we now make sure that if we went to Thailand we always have our CAMERA to take pixs w/ if we see Aum/Aff and PEN/PENCIL/PAPER to get autographs with
683. man we have gained so much weight from eating for each other and sitting on the computer/laptop all the time
684. lmao we don't even know wut it looks outside unless we are going out other than that we're always inside
685. for those of us who write/document what we do everyday (journals, diaries, blogs, etc.) JLR is always included
686. if our new years resolution was to lose weight its not happening anytime soon LMAO
687. none of us has ever expected this to happen HAHHAHAHAH
688. we LOVE sharing EVERYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING w/ one another
689. o my dear, including to our blindness we are now experiencing a new symptom, SMELLING STRAWBERRIES EVERYWHERE LMAO hahah thankx to sarN
690. we JLR sisters tell each other everything and help one another out and are always there for each other
691. hahah its surprising how many of us have the same zodiac THE MONKEY! ahhahhahaha
692. we have made up many rhymes of our own including this one- CECI-AMI-HB-VANSANEE-STD-STARRY LMAO
693. we LOVE ATEAM'S forum always updated with the latest pictures and everything
694. after watching JLR we're always craving for some rice and eggs
695. yes we're all PERVS in here its not only HARIT HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA
696. these fanfics are the baddest yet hahah nothing worse can be thrown at us lmao see we've been prepared very well
697. these imperfect pearls are so hard to find but we'll find them
698. Breezelda's MV WAS HAWT and SEXXXY
699. hahah we love Cikna and her students heheh there lil stories haha

700. WOO! AND THE LIST HAS HIT 700!
701. hehe time for a new color change ^^ to JUNGLE BROWN lmao since it was JUNGLE GREEN now it BROWN to look like our favorite TREE hahah
702. lmao now we don't even have to say "JLR REASONS LIST" we refer to it as THE LIST and everyone knows what your talkin about ahhah
703. yes you have been infected w/ THE JLR STD (heheh me your very own lil GP LMAO) see rhymes just flow like dat hahahah
704. your MSN buddy list only has ur JLR sisters on it hahahaha
705. lmao for our easter hunting we're going to paint easter eggs JUNGLE PRINT hahah
706. hahah JLR has been w/ us for a season change lmao it was airing during the winter and now its SPRING LMAO
707. yes the FEVER is still going strong and still highly contagious
708. we're starting to sign on later and later haha
709. WOO! OUR JLR EASTER EGG HUNTING!
710. WE ARE SPENDING OUR EASTER W/ OUR JLR SISTER FAMILY!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
How are my JLR sisters this easter Sunday?

Welcome to the JLR jungle famly m_g!!!!!

Sawla your list is great!!!! Everything on it is so true about us JLR sisters... Love it!!!! :wub: :wub:
692. we have made up many rhymes of our own including this one- CECI-AMI-HB-VANSANEE-STD-STARRY LMAO
Sawla you are too cute sweetie... ;)

Ami..... why are you not wearing your bunny suit I got you???? :loool:

Raiya... Thank you so much... love you

Finally got to see breezelda MV.... it so HOT.... Aum is So HOt!!!!!
breezelda can I tell you something? :loool: I can hear alll my JLR sisters yelling Out NOT AgAin VanSaneE!!!! :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

Sawla your list is great!!!! Everything on it is so true about us JLR sisters... Love it!!!! :wub: :wub:
Sawla you are too cute sweetie... ;)

breezelda can I tell you something? :loool: I can hear alll my JLR sisters yelling Out NOT AgAin VanSaneE!!!! :loool:
Chi Vansanee! did u sign on MSN today?? NO! hahah i missed you! everyone left me! hehehehh ahhaha but i hope you had a lovely happy easter darling! hahhaha lmao hurry up and get on i miss you! i love you darling! <3 HUGS AND KISSES!

^^ um Chi Van I WAS WAITING ALL DAY TO BE KIDNAPPED BY YOU! AND I'M STILL WAITING! LMAO ami and i were waiting for u to come kidnap me to her haahahhahhhahahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok i was messin around w/ photoshop and this is wat i got hahaha its not rele good but o well 1st try hahah

ok ima go mess around some more haha

sulad

sarNie Adult
Sawla : The artwork was beauitful.
Better than me.
Blend so well with eachother.
Also I'm loving that list.
Even though I haven't experience all of the things due to my schdule.
But love it.
Keep up the great work.

JLR SISTERS : Just want to say HAPPY EASTER DAY.
Hopefully it's not to late since it's only 9 at my place.
HEHEHE.
Love you gals.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

LOL, that is cute.

Oh no!!!!!!!! Hitting my head against computer already.
LOl, I may just tie vansanee up again for this. *LOL*

Chi Vansanee! did u sign on MSN today?? NO! hahah i missed you! everyone left me! hehehehh ahhaha but i hope you had a lovely happy easter darling! hahhaha lmao hurry up and get on i miss you! i love you darling! <3 HUGS AND KISSES!
^^ um Chi Van I WAS WAITING ALL DAY TO BE KIDNAPPED BY YOU! AND I'M STILL WAITING! LMAO ami and i were waiting for u to come kidnap me to her haahahhahhhahahah
Would someone just kidnap sawla already? She's totally asking for it! Don't make me to do it!!! Ha ha

ok i was messin around w/ photoshop and this is wat i got hahaha its not rele good but o well 1st try hahah

Whoooo!!! Good job sawla . Show us some more lovely PS artwork soon!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Sawla : The artwork was beauitful.
Better than me.
Blend so well with eachother.
Also I'm loving that list.
Even though I haven't experience all of the things due to my schdule.
But love it.
Keep up the great work.

JLR SISTERS : Just want to say HAPPY EASTER DAY.
Hopefully it's not to late since it's only 9 at my place.
HEHEHE.
Love you gals.

LALA! i missed u today! happy easter darling hahha i'm sneakin on atm its like 12:10 am hahahha <3 hugs and kisses darlign

Nice blending GP, well happy easter to you guys!

awww thank you but i'm no wher near as good as u!

thank you everyone kk i'll experiment more tomara <3 HUGS AND KISSES AND HAPPY EASTER!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey GP...my lil princess that was good...and you want me to teach you??? haha i think it should be the other way around!!

Starry that was a cute Ling!! must be one hard head...LMAO

yea GP was that strawberry sticker one of those scratch and sniff one, for SarN!!??

Welcome to the family m_g!!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG! OMG, you guys...i was mucking around on my keyboard and somehow i managed to figure out the first part to the JLR theme song. ARGH, the song must have gotten to my head somehow...haha, im gonna try and figure out the rest of the notes. Wish me luck everyone, cause it gonna take a long time.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LMAO Yeah it's still HOT..I had to go buy a car adaptor for my lab top so I can watch it on the road.
I'll miss all of you this weekend. :spin: Hopefully I can sneak on sometime.
Yes Umm is still mines! All mines. :drool:
blue shirt watchu talkn bout dont give me no ideas? LMAO
Uhhhhh I'm sure you all want to read what I'm thinking right? LMAO
I'll have plenty of time to think of "new ways" lmao.... the drive is like 8-10 hours...
Vansanee all I have to say is...dont hate
Moh Moh - girl you have wayyyyyy to many bad ideas...here's a new one...Aum+Moh = pool side lovers (ahhhh Van don't kill me!) LOL

Last week, I did a short discussion with my kids (an affection name I call my students) about what they would do if they are in Soriya's place after what Harit had done to her. Then, just yesterday, they had to come up with an ending prediction of another story about how the female protaganist gave birth to a daughter. They say, "Teacher, do you want to know the daughter's name?" I said, sure. "It's Sansanee, teacher!" Why must be sansanee? Why can it not be Soriya? I'm dissatisfied.... :huh:
Anyways, I made another JLR Moments MV. I'm not yet over the fever. Pls forgive me.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgLpIiHydMc
Cinka - LOL I want to be your student too...i want to discuss JLR in class!!!

Happy Easter to all my lovely JLR Sisters

Sawla I just want to be the first person to wish all the JLR sisters happy Easter......
Happy Easter to all my JLR sisters!!!!

Happy Easter, my dears!

Raiya, I'm as much a perv as all of you...but maybe not as much as P'Sarn? Hahahahahaha...

Instead of egg hunting tomorrow, I'd rather go "Harit & Soraya" hunting, as in for pictures, gifs, caps, everything and anything!

Hehehehe...
LOL that sounds like a really fun activity...I'll join you...just give me a heads up and i'm there!!!!

Hi I'm newbie....

I love JLR so much....
this lakorn really2 awsome......
Love aum aff....
Welcome to our JLR crazed world m_g!

Sawla you are too cute sweetie...

breezelda can I tell you something? I can hear alll my JLR sisters yelling Out NOT AgAin VanSaneE!!!! :loool:
Nooooooo don't listen to Van...she's just gonna tease!!! LOL you know i love you girl!

awww GP...i love it!!!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG, you guys...i was mucking around on my keyboard and somehow i managed to figure out the first part to the JLR theme song. ARGH, the song must have gotten to my head somehow...haha, im gonna try and figure out the rest of the notes. Wish me luck everyone, cause it gonna take a long time.
Oooh really! Keep it up, don't forget to share once you have it!!!!!!!