Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sulad

sarNie Adult
YI-PEE! I OWN PAGE 480

LALA GP is innocent..................don't you love my pix LMAO

ooooooooo LALA making some observations over hur that i didn't even notice lmao who naughty now?
Whatever Sala.
You know what I said was right.
I didn't make any observations.
The picture and the "BAM" said it all.
I'm just saying.
LOL.
Great graphic Sala.
And also don't even try to get farther it'll get worse.
*Evil Laugh*

cecilia

Staff member
what! after dinner, this is what i came too .. HOT HOT .. STD. you wild child ..
that shot me through .. nice action picture .. i suppose. A PICTURES IS WORTH A MILLION THOUGHTS in this one :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
so true so true....lilo sister got an imagination alrite...

but its all good sala....still love u....

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO BAM hahahh kkk GP gota go brush teeth for her PEARL WHITE smile ;) IMAGINE.............. van do that <--- it'll help u think of wut Aum is doing LMAO

Bad Girl.... Bad Girl.... Bad Girl.... :spin: :spin:
But Aum is so Hot!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I guess we didnt hit 500 pages like what we wanted GP for tonite.... tomorrow we can do it spamming all day after I get off from work... lol

cecilia

Staff member
i will be here .. spam away. wait. i have cleaning tomorrow .. :( .. but i will try to come in to spam .. i want 500 pages too :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
hi everyone!! miss everyone very much!! this fever isn't going away, it just keep gettin' hotter!! I'm so proud of aum and aff!! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
hi everyone!! miss everyone very much!! this fever isn't going away, it just keep gettin' hotter!! I'm so proud of aum and aff!! :lol:
me too .. the fever is still tuck in my heart .. got buried too deep to let it out .. didn't soil down yet ..

500 pages? wow we should...
yup. spam away .. with us jlr lovers, we hope to get there soon with jlr love talks :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. it's so cute how we got STD to do the work for us girls .. jlr play such a big part in std's growing up :blush: and i love it > :wub: <

STD i don't know if you want to include this in the list or not .. but so far on the fic ..
we have the deeds done in so many places ..
01. metaphor terms - car/gas
02. the cave at the island
03. the room at the island
04. the hut at the mansion
05. the 30 minute office visit 35 MINUTES :wub: fast works !!
06. where else? did anything happen at the hospital?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^muahah. it's so cute how we got STD to do the work for us girls .. jlr play such a big part in std's growing up :blush: and i love it > :wub: <

STD i don't know if you want to include this in the list or not .. but so far on the fic ..
05. the 30 minute office visit

denggg..... you gals sure did let your imagination run WiLD! :loool: :loool:
30 mins office visit?! hahaha.

you gals are tooo funnnyyyyy

can't get enough of you JLR chicks

sarN

sarNie Granny

05. the 30 minute office visit

:loool: i read dat scene it actually 35min LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hi JLR sisters!! I'm back! Got lost trying to chase Harit round and round on JLR Island. I've decided he can run, but he can't hide (not for long anyways). I'll chase some more later. *LOL* :)
I've missed all my JLR sisters so much! Hugs and kisses.
I'm on MSN now, but everyone's away... yes, I'm talking to you ami. But I forgive you... it's 3 am my time anyways. He he.

something i made while i was missing them...
Awwww... that's so cute Raiya. Love it!!

You crack me up ceda_lee... :lol:

Good Luck in finding us JLR Sisters because everyone are running around lost on Harit Private Island hiding from one another.. Ami...Chen...GP.... Raiya... Moh...Starry... HB... Cecilia.. Prisna...LaLa... Bao.. SarN and me (Vansanee) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

719. hmm..... which sister is the "GOODEST ROLE MODEL?"
Me.... Me... Me... Me.... Vansanee the most Innocent and Goodest Role Model out all the sisters!!!!! J/K It's your favorite JLR sister Sawla... :loool:
I'm the most innocent w/angel wings, halo and all. *LOL*

LMAO ok this looks pretty bad but it lets ur imagination run WILD LMAO

kk

like BAM lmao

Oh yeah... my imagination is totally running wild here.... WILD, WILD and WICKED. :)
Sawla's definitely not innocent anymore after all the thoughts this PS artwork puts in my head... ha ha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
neva reallie been to the thread...but ehehe..will 2day was the first episode of the new power rangers..i know sounds off-topic rite? wait..there's some connection here..and guess wat? the name of the new power rangers issss Power Ranger:Jungle Fury LOL ....i juz thought of JLR rite away...eheheh..i was like..wat did the fever it the power rangers too or wat?! ehehe​

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hey you guys...ATEAM forum gonna have an online meeting on 3rd April, you JLRian come spam with us. I'll be opening the forum to guest that day so if you're not a member, still come spam with us.
The exact date and time:

USA CENTRAL TIME
THURSDAY 3rd April(8.30pm)
[eastern + one hr, mountain - one hr, pacific - two hr]

AUS EASTERN TIME
FRIDAY 4th April (11.30am)
[western + two hr, central + 1hr, daylight saving + 1 hr]