Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GP...our date has to be late at night tomorrow^^where we will spam 3x as much as we did tonight.....

i have to go take the ACT :( from 8AM-1PM and then my cousins are coming to visit---this means shopping at the mall (just like thai actors/actresses)................miss you already......LOVE YOU........forgive me this time okay^^

chenling

sarNie Adult
poem for chenada:

"i wonder around,
i'm lost,
there's a light at the end of the tunnel,
i reach it and a hand reaches out,
i grab hold of it, it pull me out,
i look up and find that it was you"
awwwww I love it.....
GP...our date has to be late at night tomorrow^^where we will spam 3x as much as we did tonight.....

i have to go take the ACT :( from 8AM-1PM and then my cousins are coming to visit---this means shopping at the mall (just like thai actors/actresses)................miss you already......LOVE YOU........forgive me this time okay^^
OOoo good luck RR!!!!!!! YOU WILL DO GREAT!!! Mall shoppin..have fun....I will be on tomorrow night after work as well muah...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
my next week schedule.........
sunday--free (as far as i know of)
monday night--be on until 7 central time-till ??? going to an award's ceremony
tuesday night--free (as far as i know of)
wednesday night--free (as far as i know of)
thursday night--unknown...might have to go to a meeting about a trip to New York next year
friday night--unknown when i'm going to be on--->going to see the J&J project "The Forbidden Kingdom"
saturday--free (as far as i know of)

*of course i must find some time to watch my Thai lakorns on yt
*warning spamming w/ GP & RR may be hazardous*

YOU CHOOSE OUR DATE

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey.....GP.......my family and I are watching RUSH HOUR right now....it's awesome, they said "i'm michael jackson, you're tito................." ahahaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwww right now i feel so loved...i feel like the modern "thai" cinderella-->had no friends on SW...i was a reader, a commenter, until JLR came...at first i just replied sometimes and thanks to Raiya & GP...i now have so many sisters who love me, more than i could ever ask for^^ LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE^O^

neena

sarNie Adult
MY CONTRIBUTE TO MY JLR SISTERS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE PICTURE WAS SCANNED BY CECILIA SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HER!!!

sexy sexy!! WE FINALLY KNEW WHAT THEY DID ON THAT HONEYMOON!! AND THEY WERE THINKING OF US TOO!! :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
MY CONTRIBUTE TO MY JLR SISTERS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE PICTURE WAS SCANNED BY CECILIA SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HER!!!

sexy sexy!! WE FINALLY KNEW WHAT THEY DID ON THAT HONEYMOON!! AND THEY WERE THINKING OF US TOO!! :lol:
OMG.....neena...that is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
gp and rr....u guys are too funny.....

neena.....that worked so well....i didnt even think of that....haha.....awesome