Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
YOU SISTERS: slow down, omg so much spamming to get through...but then again i did spam a bit last night.

RR: no i dont mind you using my banner na...you want more drooling picture? my, wasnt yesterday enough?
AMi: was that the request for emailing the picture?
El: hi girl, spam again tonight?

KK, i miss my sisters...first day of term two for me today so i wont be spamming that much today.

julye017

sarNie Adult
YOU SISTERS: slow down, omg so much spamming to get through...but then again i did spam a bit last night.

RR: no i dont mind you using my banner na...you want more drooling picture? my, wasnt yesterday enough?

KK, i miss my sisters...first day of term two for me today so i wont be spamming that much today.

yeah! a lot of spamming here...:lol:
hmmm yeah! I think I can spam again tonight...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

i miss you too....more drooling pictures...thanks^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
tsk tsk

WARNING 2 JLR SISTERS

the following names are dangerous...please do not have your husband near them:

moh
starry
bau
prisna
raiya
van

BEWARE of them

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
tsk tsk

WARNING 2 JLR SISTERS

the following names are dangerous...please do not have your husband near them:

moh
starry
bua <---WTH
prisna
raiya
van

BEWARE of them
tsk, harit's already my husbane so i'm in no need to steal anyone husbane! muaha, anywho...im not BUA, it's BAU lol so the person's name who is mentioned above in bold is not me lmao.