Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. this picture remind me of the jungle. SOriya is Harith's Jane :lol: the green glasses need to go :

Credit: taksaorn club

sulad

sarNie Adult
I know... So why are you not on MSN dear?
I was on earlier, but my sister needed to use the computer.
Plus also I'm going to head to bed in abit.
So that's why.
Won't get to chat with you gals for awhile.
Probably not until next Tuesday.
But I miss you ladies.

cikna

sarNie Adult
muahah. this picture remind me of the jungle. SOriya is Harith's Jane :lol: the green glasses need to go :

Credit: taksaorn club

Aff looks beautiful, cool and smart and at the same time dangerous! Just the girl that Harit wants!! Hahaha!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I was on earlier, but my sister needed to use the computer.
Plus also I'm going to head to bed in abit.
So that's why.
Won't get to chat with you gals for awhile.
Probably not until next Tuesday.
But I miss you ladies.
Oh... I seee... Goodnite and sweet dreams... see you next Tuesday... Take Care
XOXOXOXOXOXO

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
BAM! AMAZING .. SY14 drew this

i posted the rest at ateam forum : http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.ph...;st=0&#last

is that picture really AFF? .. yup. it's an old photoshoot ja. VERY DANGEROUS ..

cikna- more weight? .. i think aff's trying to set that aside b/c she once was meaty before .. i think she looks good now. Make me wanna lose my extra pounds :lol:
Wow... I love this drawing of my Man...So HOt!!! Thanks Cecilia for sharing ... :eek: :wub: :wub:

He look so cute when he is sleeping and dreaming of me....Awwwwww My Aum

cikna

sarNie Adult
seriously?? she used to be meaty?? never thought about that... :huh: anyways, may I know what photoshoot is this? it brought out a different side of aff B)

cecilia

Staff member
cikna, i don't know which photoshoot ja but it's along with the other one where she's wearing like a park ranger with guns .. LOL

van, there are more in ateam forum .. i think you will like it too ... i was drooling over the drawing. it's beautiful .. make me wanna ask her to draw one of him SHIRTLESS :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
BAM! AMAZING .. SY14 drew this

i posted the rest at ateam forum : http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.ph...;st=0&#last

is that picture really AFF? .. yup. it's an old photoshoot ja. VERY DANGEROUS ..

cikna- more weight? .. i think aff's trying to set that aside b/c she once was meaty before .. i think she looks good now. Make me wanna lose my extra pounds :lol:
wow.......amazing....aff is so funny in the picture....don't want to mess with her