Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GP... I miss you so much... I went on MSN today and didnt see you. :( :lmao: :lmao:
How is Vinna GP?
GG = Sawla

=O =O =O I MISSED YOU? i had to take our lil bro to sign up for band he's s starting off w/ trumpet then switching to drums and yes u need to get bak on u don't kno how much i miss you!! and OMFG! SALA IS NOT GG! LMAO MOH!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hmm i miss you guys so much and SPAM BAMMiN cuz SOME PEOPLE leave me 40+ PAGES BHIND LMAOOOOOOOO COUGH COUGH yes well i hope all my sisters who are hurt/feel sick feel better you will be cuz u got my love =] hahahhahhah and YAY! TOMARA IS FRIDAY!! WOO HOO! ok SPAM DATE TOMARA cuz this weekend i'm freakin booked lmao kk ilove you all i have to go for today i have to memorize this french poem for tomara test grade! so yes i love you! hugs and kisses <3

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO one last bedtime story for my darlings

today my journal in ELA was

"If you were allowed to star in a movie what kind would you chose? Pick your co-stars, shooting location, and wardrobe."

and this was my response

"MOVIE TYPE
Thai Lakorn
Revenge
Romance
Drama

Shooting Location
Island
Jungle
Phuket, Thailand beach
Pearl Farm

Co-stars
Aum Atichart (my hawt asian!) <-- i'll send you pictures
Aff Taskaorn
JLR SISTERS

Wardrobe
Soriya Clothes!"

LMAO hahahhaha even tho she don't kno what half those things are o well lmao hahahha so yes i'm deff. getin a 100 on todays journal lmaooo i should put it as "replica of Jam Leuy Ruk OUR STYLE" LMAOOOOOOOO kk i'll add that on there and write JLR FEVER reaal big hahahahaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO I did! It's awesome! but no audio...Is that right???

LOL I want to get a new COACH purse too! Geez look at us...we sure do like expensive things ahahahahah!

Hi Van! Hi Pze! Hi RR! Hello to all my sisters this afternoon!
HI there...i hope your headache wears off.....get plenty of rest....drink some water (if harit hasn't taken it yet) and sending lots of love to you :kiss: :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmm i miss you guys so much and SPAM BAMMiN cuz SOME PEOPLE leave me 40+ PAGES BHIND LMAOOOOOOOO COUGH COUGH yes well i hope all my sisters who are hurt/feel sick feel better you will be cuz u got my love =] hahahhahhah and YAY! TOMARA IS FRIDAY!! WOO HOO! ok SPAM DATE TOMARA cuz this weekend i'm freakin booked lmao kk ilove you all i have to go for today i have to memorize this french poem for tomara test grade! so yes i love you! hugs and kisses <3
awww man...i'm planning on seeing Forbidden Kingdom tomorrow....i'm free this weekend as far as i know.....spamming w/o me :( well you go ahead..spam a lot....and then i'll spam during the weekend...leaving a lot more pages for you...but remember we must lower our spamming..........GOOD LUCK on your french test........sending more love to you along w/ hugs and kisses^^ also my sisters have my LOVE too...so it will be double the love, w/ them getting better faster

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO one last bedtime story for my darlings
today my journal in ELA was
"If you were allowed to star in a movie what kind would you chose? Pick your co-stars, shooting location, and wardrobe."

and this was my response
"MOVIE TYPE
Thai Lakorn
Revenge
Romance
Drama

Shooting Location
Island
Jungle
Phuket, Thailand beach
Pearl Farm

Co-stars
Aum Atichart (my hawt asian!) <-- i'll send you pictures
Aff Taskaorn
JLR SISTERS

Wardrobe
Soriya Clothes!"
LMAO hahahhaha even tho she don't kno what half those things are o well lmao hahahha so yes i'm deff. getin a 100 on todays journal lmaooo i should put it as "replica of Jam Leuy Ruk OUR STYLE" LMAOOOOOOOO kk i'll add that on there and write JLR FEVER reaal big hahahahaha
ahahaha you're super awesome.......advertising JLR^^ i just write: mrs. aum atichart in my notebook secretly<--so fifth grade^^.....hopefully i will get to talk to you later before going to watch Forbidden Kingdom :kiss: BAM

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
GP... I miss you so much... I went on MSN today and didnt see you. :( :lmao: :lmao:
How is Vinna GP?
GG = Sawla

Raiya...thanks for the lovely message Poster from my man to all the sisters.
Blue = Raiya

Prisna... Im waiting for you!!!!

Moh... miss you!!!! ARe you going to show me our breakfast pix or what?

Hello to all my JLR sisters!!!!!
Bong Van, I'm glad you wait for me not my husband (Harit 2008). :lol: I'm so glad my internet got fix. :yahoo: My week is busy, I have alot of homework to do, so stress out. I need a vacation so I can join you and other sisters again. Miss you ladies. :kiss:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like your answers especially...PRISORIYA! :lol: anyway, I'm from Philippines...and it's so hard since here thai lakorns is not that popular...glad my sister and cousin gone crazy with it too so we can relate with each other at least with AUM! LOL and here I am after searching for some forums where i can relate myself being a thai lakorn fangirl! ;) there are lot of names I can choose to call you but I'll just go with PRISNA!
Yes, there alot of names you can choose from. :lol:

Prisna....I'm not working today just running around trying to get stuff ready for the New Year this Sunday... So Tired I need a coffee break with my Harit !!!! :lol: :lol:

I didnt spy on you I just forgot to sign off my dear... Harit is Spying on Me!!!

Got go again need to go get some stuff for my mom.... I'm so busy... Have a lot of stuff to do and I'm not even half way done... see you girls later..

Hello Ami.... I miss you missy
Bong, I was tired when I went to temple, but I was happy and have alot of fun. While you shopping on last Friday I was at temple, do dishes and cleaning up temple! :p

poem for prisna:

"a man came between us,
jealousy and envy grow among us,
no words can describe the bitter-sweet relationship,
but a sister's love for one another does not get broken,
we pick up the pieces and place them back together,
we become as close as we were before a man came in our lives"

LOVE YOU PRISNA!!!
but harit is mine....and if GP is reading this BAM
Awww, I love the poem RR, it so true and so sweet of you. :kiss: :kiss: I have a gift for you too RR,
a coconut for you, but Harit 2008 for me, he is off with me because he is my husband.
:p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna!

I see you dear!

What have you been up to girl?

It's been way too long!

Hurry up and come back! :kiss:
I was gone on last Friday night to temple, came back home on Sunday. I was in the rain a lil bit so I got sick, rain is my weakest. :lol: I didn't went to school on past Monday and Tuesday. My internet was disconnect and today my bro fixs it. :yahoo: Since I was absent for 4 days, I have alot of make-up works and homework to do for the weekend. I hope I got it done so I be with my JLR SISTER again. :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
CHEN, that was HOT HOT. i love the mv ..
i posted a comment there but i'll post on here as well ..
JUST REALIZED THAT US SISTERS LOVE ROCK MUSIC WITH JLR :p
we have quite alot in common now ..

MOH. LOVE THAT GIF ..
i'm planning to watch FORBIDDEN KINGDOM too ..
not sure if i'll go tomorrow though, afraid ticket might sold out.

HELLO TO ALL MY JLR SISTERS !!! STD is behind on her reading :loool: