Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Yes, there alot of names you can choose from. :lol:
Bong, I was tired when I went to temple, but I was happy and have alot of fun. While you shopping on last Friday I was at temple, do dishes and cleaning up temple! :p
Awww, I love the poem RR, it so true and so sweet of you. :kiss: :kiss: I have a gift for you too RR,
a coconut for you, but Harit 2008 for me, he is off with me because he is my husband.
:p
i'm glad you like it....harit 2008 will always be mine muahahaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hahaha i'm at school right now...and on the computer.....i wanted to check if this site was block, but it wasn't yay :) well i'm going to watch forbidden kingdom tonight and i don't know i am coming back sooooo i'll talk to you all later....during the weekend or something =)
GP i'll try to get on for a little bit afterschool so we can chat..but if i can't.....i want you to know...i'll semi-spam this weekend and that I LOVE YOU hugs & kisses....bye bye ^^ (BAM)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Came by to wish everyone a Happy Friday!!!

oh & i probably wont be on msn tonight or if i am it will be late..i have to upload some lakorns...i guess chatting & uploading &downloading doesnt go well in my case...

i guess while im uploading i can start on my drawings... :p

i will miss my sisters greatly..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ami you should also start write your fanfic :) i'm stilll in school...i got a chance on go on the computer again.....miss my JLR sisters....LOVE YOU ALL

Raiya

sarNie Adult
AMI you took the words right out of my mouth!!! I'll be busy tonight too...and tomorrow night I have a party at a friends house ugh life is getting in the way of my JLR time LOL :lol: KK for our wonderful Friday...I made another cap! Enjoy ladies! For the good ol' times...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AMI you took the words right out of my mouth!!! I'll be busy tonight too...and tomorrow night I have a party at a friends house ugh life is getting in the way of my JLR time LOL :lol: KK for our wonderful Friday...I made another cap! Enjoy ladies! For the good ol' times...

awww....i guess tonight everyone is going to be busy.....enjoy your time......raiya...love the picture....did you know that he talking about me :lol: get it "r"

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

hahaha getting "r" by our words...BUT HE'S STILL SMILING!! *he wants it too... 55555 ;) ;) ;)

rahut...regarding the fic...maybe okay no guarantees...if i can come up with some good plots...we'll see.