Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
own this page^^YES....and for people to know....

.:l special news l:.
-AMI & LYNDA are in the motion of writing their fanfics (hopefully)
-Forbidden Kingdom was funny^^
-and OMG AUM got married to
who else but ME...duh

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
GP love the list girl! keep it going! woo hoo the fever is never gonna die! LOL!

RR you gonna get into serious trouble...are you wifey number 2? Prisna already wife number 1 and she has twins too! :lol:

Where's Van? I'm sure she would disagree with you RR!
Im here bong Raiya!!! Totally DISAGREE with RR!!!!
I got my plans for RR or Prisna or Moh to stay away from my Man... he is not my Husband!!! Girls be afriad be very afriad.... :loool: :loool: :loool:

Moh...dont be using my favorite word!!! W/E MOhOOO :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
own this page^^YES....and for people to know....

.:l special news l:.
-AMI & LYNDA are in the motion of writing their fanfics (hopefully)
-Forbidden Kingdom was funny^^
-and OMG AUM got married to
who else but ME...duh

LMAO rahut...funny sis!

no guarantee..hey if i do write one all the other sisters have to also..make it fair!

hi jen!! im doing great and yourself??

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
darnit double post again...

Anyways i cant wait to see more pictories and mv..if anyone is still out making them!!! ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO rahut...funny sis!

no guarantee..hey if i do write one all the other sisters have to also..make it fair!

hi jen!! im going great and yourself??

hmmmm i was thinking of writing one...but mine will be totally lame....and plus...i'm innocent so i don't know if any r-scenes would be EXTREME :lol: once you and lynda write yours...i'll consider it^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey rahut, imma go dye my hair for a bit...be back later...if i take too long sorry missy!!

but i will be back..for sure! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Im here bong Raiya!!! Totally DISAGREE with RR!!!!
I got my plans for RR or Prisna or Moh to stay away from my Man... he is not my Husband!!! Girls be afriad be very afriad.... :loool: :loool: :loool:

Moh...dont be using my favorite word!!! W/E MOhOOO :p
i'll be ready...i'm not afraid sweetie...any day any time...........and that is right...he is not your husband :lol: i think that you wrote it too fast to notice hahaha......anyways my LOVELY....stay happy...don't cry too much or else then i will cry and then i will have the whole world crying too....that is the reason why it rains^^......HUGS & KISSES

<-- don't forget that...i'll be right here waiting for you forever & ever BABY (and last time i check forever is a loooooong time)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
a song dedicated to VAN
it's the song INCOMPLETE by the Backstreet Boys
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kxaJffk-3Sc
WHY: because this how i feel without VAN and also it says "But I am swimming in an ocean all alone" and it reminded me of JLR, and "I'm awake but my world is half asleep" because i seem to be on 24/7 to talk to all my JLR sisters....on the other side of the world...(so staying up all night & day be with each one of them^^)<--man am i dedicated or what to the Sisterhood of JLR :lol:
LOVE YOU

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
a song dedicated to VAN
it's the song INCOMPLETE by the Backstreet Boys
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kxaJffk-3Sc
WHY: because this how i feel without VAN and also it says "But I am swimming in an ocean all alone" and it reminded me of JLR, and "I'm awake but my world is half asleep" because i seem to be on 24/7 to talk to all my JLR sisters....on the other side of the world...(so staying up all night & day be with each one of them^^)<--man am i dedicated or what to the Sisterhood of JLR :lol:
LOVE YOU

lol ..you are indeed very dedicated to JLR!

that is a very cute angel, rahut!

sulad

sarNie Adult
you will still LOVE me...i will tell...just wait^^

okay the moment some people have been waiting for...because we got to page 590

i'm circled in red....like i said...i'm a dork....but i might post another a picture of me later......
HA!
I knew it.
I knew that you were the one.
Ami and Raiya rocks.
We all three got it right.
Now I love you even more.
That's my girl.
KEKEKE.
Kisses.

LMAO i didn't go see it yet TOMARA i am fo sho u my date remember? heehe check ur email kk
Thanks for the email.
Read it and reply back already.
Don't worry my date.
I won't miss it out Honey! ;D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
HA!
I knew it.
I knew that you were the one.
Ami and Raiya rocks.
We all three got it right.
Now I love you even more.
That's my girl.
KEKEKE.
Kisses.
Thanks for the email.
Read it and reply back already.
Don't worry my date.
I won't miss it out Honey! ;D
yep^^you are SUPER smart...i was going to tell you when i posted it..but then i thought i would be more fun if i made you all wait...and it was^^