Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:( you all spammed when i was not here.....sarn, ceci, bau, and ellem...i'll spam tonight you all better be here or else JK^^ well i got to go...bye talk to you all later^^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
:( you all spammed when i was not here.....sarn, ceci, bau, and ellem...i'll spam tonight you all better be here or else JK^^ well i got to go...bye talk to you all later^^
yes i did spam alot today, i think im like the 1st or 2nd poster today....lol and ure luck RR, i didnt put 98 on aum but instead i put Rahut. okay, i'm going to sleep now...have fun at school ja.

pze

sarNie Adult
seth...lolz....i like the tattoo's on aums bod...lolz....

yes rr we didnt get to talk much hopefully later today.....

GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY SISTERs....

ami how was the concert......fill me in...lolz...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
lol, got bored again. spot ure name sisters (i hope i didnt forget anyone, sorry if i did na), we somehow got tattooed onto aum lmao:
Wow.... that is so HOT to have all the sisters name on Aum sexy body...Love it thanks SethT for not forgetting your sister Van!!!! My name is in the middle of Prisna, Raiya, Starry, Sawla, and Cecilia they all around me.

Hey PZe... didnt get to chat with you yesterday..still miss you dear. :eek: :eek:

Ami... did you do the dance? Tell me you did just to make me and Moh Happy. :lol:

Starry... where are you? :huh:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I think this is from Gong Juk set:

My Baby is going mountain bike riding with his Vansanee.. :yahoo:
Moh... you can go too cuz this other guy in the pix need a partner too. We will made it a double date.
Van & Aum
Moh & the guy next to Aum in this pix
We will have so much fun MOH!!!!!
:loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Sorry Sawla didnt got to say bye to you yesterday. But I'm glad I got to chat with you for a lil bit..... better than nothing. ^_^ ^_^

Hugs and Kisses to my Sweet Sawla...... :kiss: :kiss:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yes moh. hey that gives me an idea, since RR=98, ami=59, "MOH=WUBBYFACE" then lmao. muaha, it's my list of nicknames for the sisters.

what's funny is that it's so hard to convo between fans in english/thai. especially for those that can't really read pasa thai font :loool:

MOH, if you do that, next time, i see wuggyface, i would think of you and not atichart himself LOL .. keep your mask on, don't' expose it like that. lol

what did Umm change his chat name??? LOL i havent check out the site in two days?? :huh:

oh i love that tattoo pic ...my name is by his heart! *awww thanks bau!!

girls i will be back to post the pics from last night...moh i got your free signature i had promise too and i got to talk to him in my broken thai LMAO... i even mention my sisters * i didnt forget you girls

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^BUT i love you ..
Seth forgot. she will add you somewhere. somewhere :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yes i did spam alot today, i think im like the 1st or 2nd poster today....lol and ure luck RR, i didnt put 98 on aum but instead i put Rahut. okay, i'm going to sleep now...have fun at school ja.
hahaahahaha if you put 98...i would think you were talking about yourself :loool: i also hope you have fun at school
for all my JLR sisters to know...my name in over AUM's heart...that means that I am the only one in his heart (well..ami is close but no) :lol:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
awww, i super sorry pze and lala...too many names but i PROMISE i will add ure name after i get back from school na. I LOVE YOU LALA and PZE, sorry i forgot ure name na.