Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
backtracking last night, i notice "some" ppl were picking on me while i was gone eg...ahem aiko: "i think its either bau's or gp's bad bananas.. "<--lmao what was that all about :D 98: something about sand and getting it in my eyes lol.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hey, tap water rules...leave us (sala, 98, bau) alone lol...the reason why us three are tap water is cause the tap water is the "controlled" plant. all the other are just testing plants lol. huh, take that.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao, who to blame on for the spamming...*thinking...argh ding* points finger to the following ppl: RR, SALA, AIKO!!!<---baubau is hunting all of you down.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
and whoa, you noe the replies you spammers (you know who you are)...some of them are just like one word replies *hits head* lol

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMAO, the pictures of the "water war" is making me laugh so badly. sisters, you know it's just my biology experiment right. 555+!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao, my cikna ure too funny too. lmao "stone age" and us "digital age".

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
AN, omg that was hilious...shall we offical call this "WAR OF BUA'S BIO PROJECT" <-- (lmao from war of the worlds) or aka 'BAU'S JLR WATER WATER WAR' or shorter "water war"!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol, did you guys know how i seperated by groups. i purposely put all the spammers into one group (sorry aiko, maybe you we're suppose to be in here too but i think you werent a sis yet)...and yeah. TAP WATER RULES.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao, im gonna put the 'WAR OF BAU'S BIO EXPERIMENT' stuff on my siggy with the teams too like the jlr soccer team list that i did...that way it's easier for ppl to remember or look lol. if you forgot your groups just look at my siggy for details lol.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hey, i noticed that my name got mentioned alot while i was gone...glad to know that you all missed me :wub:! i love you all na my jlr sisters.