Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG! i'm like in first place for most posts!! ahhaha i beat RR! lmao but that's cuz she's been at work lmao wait this weekend man she gona leave me bhind haha i miss and love you darling

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... im like 20 pgs behind now.. eeeek lol..xp .. sorry gurlz im not gonna be on .. im jus sendin my love to u galz . i'll try to come back on laterz ks.. n dont tell me who owns pg 1000 .. haha i'll have to see for myself xp lol.. hopefully its bau .. hmmm lol..**hugs n kisses*** .. luv u galz super much .. i'll be back on laterz..bye for now..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
who wants some peppernickel bread???
well too bad
cuz i don't have any! LMAO
:loool:

peppernickel bread reminds me of Barney's song!!! :p

"Barney has a bread and it's called peppernickel, yum yum peppernickel, peppernickel bread! HEY!"

I still watch Barney with my 11 month old niece.... ^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult
Gosh, got so many work to do this couple of days....I'm tired most of the time....I haven't listened to Ellem and An's "voice recordings"...I feel bad. But I've seen Bau's pic. Cute!! You reminded me of my students....And bau, I miss u too and everyone else!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HELLO JLR SISTERS! :kiss: DROP BY TO SHOW SOME LOVE! I MISS YOU ALL JLR SISTERS, EACH DAY I'M SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND BABYSITTING ON THE WEEKEND! IT'S LATE, HAVE TO GET SOME REST. LOVE YOU ALL, TAKE CARE! HUGS AND KISSES! :kiss:

BTW: HARIT AND THE TWIN ARE GREAT!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HELLO JLR SISTERS! :kiss: DROP BY TO SHOW SOME LOVE! I MISS YOU ALL JLR SISTERS, EACH DAY I'M SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND BABYSITTING ON THE WEEKEND! IT'S LATE, HAVE TO GET SOME REST. LOVE YOU ALL, TAKE CARE! HUGS AND KISSES! :kiss:

ahhhh prisna i missed u .. argh i couldnt catch u .. its okay i will definitely next time xp lol.. kekeke.. hahaha take good care of the twins xp..:loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahhaa sorry gurls.. im still busy .. still haveta do my hw n its so hard ugh.. i'll cathc up laters xp lol.. jus sendin my love again lol..xp.. haha n remember galz.. BoTtLeD team will win for sure lol..xp..bye for now again lol..xp..**hugs n kisses**

neena

sarNie Adult
WHOA!! A THOUSAND ALREADY?!!!! I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME!! I'M STILL ON PAGE 400 SOMETHING!!! YOU GIRLS ARE CRAZY!! BUT THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE FAITH!!! I LOVE COMING HERE STILL!! ITS FUN TO READ YOUR COMMENTS, I NEVER COMMENT BECAUSE I'M LAZY TO TYPE A COMMENT. :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult

PRISNA...girl we miss ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA!! A THOUSAND ALREADY?!!!! I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME!! I'M STILL ON PAGE 400 SOMETHING!!! YOU GIRLS ARE CRAZY!! BUT THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE FAITH!!! I LOVE COMING HERE STILL!! ITS FUN TO READ YOUR COMMENTS, I NEVER COMMENT BECAUSE I'M LAZY TO TYPE A COMMENT. :lol:
NEENA.......where have you been........we miss you tooo!!!!!!!!!!

girls come back soon!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
COME ON! im getting tired

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG !!! ARGH ! I'VE GOT IT!!! ARGH I GOT IT PAGE 1000.

BAU'S PAGE 1000 THANK YOU SPEECH:
OMG, i got this page...hmm now who to thank. wow im freaking shaking right now. i cant belive i got it!
anyways, here's a shout out to all my SISTERS (look on siggy for more info) for their support, epecially: ANIE, ELIE, 98, SALA, AIKO & and everyone else for not spamming so much over the last few days for me to get my page 1000. *muah* i love you all!

forgot: this page is dedicated to all my jlr sisters; RR, SALA, DONNA, AMI, MOH, RAIYA, CHEN, WISHY, STARRY, VAN, LALA, PRISNA, CIKNA, EL, AIKO, AN, CECI, PZE, SARN, SARAH & many more

a special thank you to ELIE & ANIE, for being here with me tonigh...and anie, thank you girl for the your help with the spamming tonight! i cant do it without you...like NEVER. BAUBAU LOVES YOU ALL (again)
Congrats bau!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that you mentioned us all in your speech. :kiss: It was a team effort.

CoNgRaTuLaTiOn 1000 Pages :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I miss You all So Much My JLR SisterS: Raiya, Moh,Ami, GP, Starry, Bau, RR, Ellem, aikoden, LaLa, Pze, Sarn, Cecilia, Prisna, Sarah Chen, HB, and all the new sisters.
Vannie!! You haven't totally left us. Miss you much.

OMG 1000...Congrats Bau that's wonderful my dear! Congrats to all the new sisters who made it happen---"SPAM SISTERS" is super funny LOL!
[jungle green for our wonderful jlr]

Okay ladies...have fun...I'm moving over to BGST! I'll be dropping by here and there but I want their new lakorn to come out already ahahahah!

I have a feeling I'm gonna migrate to BGST soon too... but can't give up JLR yet or my sala, RR, bau, an...etc. Just gonna have to stalk both forums until... :)

LMAO wow 1002 pages already!!! danggggggggggg you girls are good!!
yea, im migrating to the other thread too. (the botun one :lol: )

I'm so dying to watch this new lakorn with the ateam!!!
Dying for more ATEAM too! I'll see you on BGST thread too.

Prisna, I super super missed you while you were gone. Glad to see you back. Take care!

Good night everyone.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
muaha, we'll are migrating to the BGST thead...i guess just spam in here ONLY when we're bored hehe...kk i love everyone! *headin of to spam @ BGST thread.

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. before heading to bed, i just have to come by and say night to my baby thread .. and the JLR sisters as well as the SPAM SISTERS ..

man, i still wish i was here when 1000 pages happen :( .. HI BAU, have to go .. sorry, didn't have time to chat with you . hope you feel good today :)