Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol.. haha know.. i was because i left to go to choir practice n later came home but went o stay ova at her place n played cards n watched a movie n i was havin fun keke. . lol.. haha.. it was fun but i was alwaise thinkin damn imma be super behind lol..xp..keke.. awwe im forgived woot woot.. uh huh.. yup..i know.. they r indeed lukky xp..keke..
aiko is a choir member???? sing for me aiko!!! please??? sing for all the jlr sisters!! ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm up to episode 12 with Oum Ruk...it looks sad, I don't know if I want to continue with it...They showed the preview, and poor Ken is crying...I don't know if I can watch Ken and Ann getting separated after all the bonding they did...Stupid Mark makes me mad...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
bye aricy .. gn ks.. xp.. catch ya laterz..
keke u forgot hmong.. lol..kekeke..
lol well how do u say it in hmong?

ohhhh yea i forgot this importantly of all.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 16TH BDAY ARICY .. MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE.. xp.. kekeke..
except aum lmao
.. hahaa j/k..
thank you for my early b-day presents I LOVE IT!!!!!

cute

awesome and amazing liek u! :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
kekeke anotha JLR update.. xp..

Grudgeprincess 3434
xlilanimeanjox 3051
rahut-rissaya 2864
SethT 1464
cecilia 1203
cutefuzzy 992
sarN 936
ellem 923
amikrazie 774
Prisna 755

darn.. gp is still beatin me by 400 posts argh lol.. xp.. kekekeke.. muahahhhahahaha numba 1 im comin soon.. xp..kekekeke..
why am i not on the list i guess i'm not special enough :( lol and how many more do i need to be on the list?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
kekekke i was jus messin with my sis guitar n bam kekek i played a tiny bit of JLR kekeke .. iono how to play the guitar keke i was only makin noises n BAM ... punch - JLR kekeke.. i was so happy lol..
COOL u can join me and sala on our dulcimer and flute hehe

congrats!!! ko ni mengingatkan akak zaman2 akak muda-muda dulu....hehehehehe.... :p
i believe i have sent you my profile.
j/k cikna i was just testing ur memory lol

im so annoyed aiko!
im supposed to have 2 classes today...
so i went to the first one...then most of the seniors and freshies said there's no second class...
so i went bak to my room..n guess what..there is the 2nd class...god..im so sad nw
Aww an i didn't know u have sunsanee(s) at ur uni lol

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
where are my other jlr sisters??????
i'm here now donna, but ur not :(

I'll be wearing jungle colors for my 1st day in uni!!! :rolleyes:
YAY that's teh jlr spirit! :yahoo:
i need more green shirts :(

I owned a page!!!! *donna dances like the monkey on her avatar*
LOL i'll dance with u :yahoo:

I feel sorry for the other JLR sisters, I only haven't been on for at least a day, but was behind several pages...
lol So yeah i think all of us has felt how that feels already. LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. u were but i havent confirmed yet keke .. xp ..lol.. o i forgot bout num lol.. haha him too kekeke.. n some othaz keke.. louis.. keke louis as in louis scott.. who played tom in Sb n who played kane in wild or wildest days xp keke.. i liked him kekek. woot woot.. keke n so i was surprised when i saw him in Sb again keke.. lmao.. uh huh .. woot woot..
LOL

**scar** i killed mufasa
**simba**jumps up.. murderer..
xp keke.. lol.. muahahha.. i cried so much the part when he died too.. T_T..
Yay i'm not the only one *hi5

im fine keke.. xp.. keke.. ur welcome my super spicy aricy xp lol.. hahah spicy kekeke..
umm he did give me the hug keke.. we were holdin each other all nite long baby
.. muahahah lol.. xp.. keke..
yeah spicy and aricy rhymes ha i'm such a dork lol.
*uh hum* *eyes getting red with nv* ha lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow i still see that my lil n'sao's are still hanging out in here!!! lol

anyhow im excited we all will get to see p'Umm soon....YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :wub:

*...even though i see his face all day everyday....cant seem to get enough! :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
COOL u can join me and sala on our dulcimer and flute hehe
j/k cikna i was just testing ur memory lol
Aww an i didn't know u have sunsanee(s) at ur uni lol
of cos they are..cos i am soriya..hehe..j/k
anyways...there r so many girls who put on make up like there's no tomorrow...sucks..lol

anyhow im excited we all will get to see p'Umm soon....YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :wub:

*...even though i see his face all day everyday....cant seem to get enough! :lol:
aww...hi AMI!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

lol ami of coourse we cna't get enough!

of cos they are..cos i am soriya..hehe..j/k
anyways...there r so many girls who put on make up like there's no tomorrow...sucks..lol
aww...hi AMI!
LOL yeah i know it's so annoying!