Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol.. kekeke ken mode llmao.. my sis is on that mode too n omg i have never seen her into lakorns this much.. now i dont even have time for the comp because of her.. argh xp lol. hahhah..

Finally finished Oum Ruk...it made me cry at the end...It made me mad that Ann was taking so long to say something to Ken...grr...glad that's over...Now it's the Ken and Vicky lakorn...

Have you guys watched Oil in Khun Chai Jom Yoong with Kate Thiyada?
Ken is singing the same song Oil sang for Kate in the lakorn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJ5Ep8ZIho
I love Ken, he's so hot...

BTW, do you guys know where I can find some Oum Ruk bloopers...The SB ones were great, but not very many...I loved the ones with Ken's dorky laugh...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's called Serb Lab Rahat Ruk, is that any good? I'm only watching it cuz Ken's in it, but if it isn't good, I don't wanna waste my time...

Ever since I told my mom about Aum's remake of Badaarn Jai, she's been bugging me to watch it, and it hasn't even aired yet...She's got the Aum fever...I got her...hehe...now she wants to watch more of his lakorns...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
NO BAU!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST AUM'S ADDY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll wait for it aiko... ^_^
I can see my name!!! :yahoo: I better spam more...
keke.. okies donna kek... it come soon keke.. but when will i record it keke..
keke noe u see keke.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I hate physics!! <_<
love you too bau! :wub:
ooohhh...I thought it was suppose to be yours...hehehe...I backhicked a while ago and yes, that post was mine... :lol:
haha no it wasnt suppose to be mines keke. lol.. ahha it took me awhile to find it keke..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hi Aiko, bye Aiko, I'm going to bed...

Might not talk to you girls tomorrow, got a friend's wedding to go to

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muaha w/e about aum's address .. *muaha* will you guys be able to read it anyways :p * i still want to torture you guys lmao .. will post it up when i feel like it :p :p :p .. but arisa i will PM you .. if you bug me first hahahaha jk ..
HAHAHAHA.. WE WILL HIRE PROFESSIONAL.. MUAY THAI BOXERS TO COME KICK YO BUTT LOL.. HAHA J/K.. KEKE ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Finally finished Oum Ruk...it made me cry at the end...It made me mad that Ann was taking so long to say something to Ken...grr...glad that's over...Now it's the Ken and Vicky lakorn...

Have you guys watched Oil in Khun Chai Jom Yoong with Kate Thiyada?
Ken is singing the same song Oil sang for Kate in the lakorn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJ5Ep8ZIho
I love Ken, he's so hot...

BTW, do you guys know where I can find some Oum Ruk bloopers...The SB ones were great, but not very many...I loved the ones with Ken's dorky laugh...
KEKE.. HMMM NO I HAVENT SEEN THAT ONE YET.. I THINK.. HMMM... ??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It's called Serb Lab Rahat Ruk, is that any good? I'm only watching it cuz Ken's in it, but if it isn't good, I don't wanna waste my time...

Ever since I told my mom about Aum's remake of Badaarn Jai, she's been bugging me to watch it, and it hasn't even aired yet...She's got the Aum fever...I got her...hehe...now she wants to watch more of his lakorns...
KEKE TELL HER TO WAIT ONE MORE DAY KEKEKE.. WOOT WOOT.. LOL.. BJ..ALMOST HEA.. KEKE..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
KEKEKEKEKE IMMA GO NOW.. KEKEKE BEEN ON HERE N MSN ALL NITE KEKE.. N NOW I NEED MY SLEEP KEKE.. BYE GALZ.. XP.. LOVE YA LOTZ .. XP.. CATCH YA LATAZ.. XP..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
*CRIES - jump up and punches laptop* omg i dont know what is wrong .. i think i got like a trojan .. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! omg sometimes i can come on the board and sometimes i cant .. something is definately wrong :( omg!!!! over the past few days i cant access google, yahoo, SW and ATEAM .. but every other site works fine, it's just when i come on those sites the pages doesnt load at all!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhh!!!! so guys, if i dont come on it's the internet problems ........... cause sometimes i can come, and sometimes i cant :( argghghghgh!!! what's wrong ......????
awww bau that sucks! u should get it fix so u can tlak to us more often i feel lonely here :(

oh yeah, for those of you *cough cough - aiko, arisa, an etc* yes i was busy studying my butt of :lmao: although i think the physics test raped 20% of me .. ahahahhahahhahaha lmao
hahahaha bau i'm glad u study but ur scores didn't prove it ru sure u studay hahahahaha LOL J/k

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lmao hahaha doriya kekeke.. i guess i'll use that if i ever made a new fic keke i'll use that xp kekeke..
hey i bent my pinky with that attck ekkeke so he heeds to put a cast on it lmao.. xp keke..
aww poor pinky hahaha PINKY! anyways well i'm hurt all over T_T :p

I'll be back tonight....I'm way too sleepy to spam right now...
ok donna hurry back!

hahaha **heart beating faster... thinks of calm happy thought** xp keke u'll never catch me muahahha lol.. hahha
hahahaha i already caught u!

i will take a pix soon kekek..
hahah no it'll be u takin me there lmao. xp hehehhehe..
LOL :p

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
yay i need like a few more post to get 2000 post .. gonna spam kk?

ten more post :p
how do u know how many u need

omg .. gurl u super posted this alot keke hahahahha .. lmao.. xp.. keke.. n i do have imagination kekeke..
LOL

oh yeah arisa - you need aum's addy to stalk him for me, want me to PM or just post here :p muahahahahahhahahahahahahha - umm wait i'll just PM you *muahhahah evil laughs
yeah bau i'm waiting for ur pm *patiently* ha does he have a myspace? and do u?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
T_T.. my spam partner.. imma miss ya lotz when ur gone.. T_T.. i'll alwaise think of ya.. T_T.. have lots of fun thea ks..
ME TOo T_T but don't worry i might have a present for u. u know who boy is?

YAY!!! 2000TH POST!!!!! jaofar baubau made it to 2000 ....................................................................... FINALLY LMAO @>--
LOL YAY!

hahaha i know woot woot xp kekek..
hey.. hmmm yea excuses but they were real tho kekek..xp..
uh huh