Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
HAHAHAHA.. WE WILL HIRE PROFESSIONAL.. MUAY THAI BOXERS TO COME KICK YO BUTT LOL.. HAHA J/K.. KEKE ..
OMG! LOL - hmm i still wanna torture you guys, haha you guys will have to wait until i feel like giving out his address to all of you's!!!!

awww bau that sucks! u should get it fix so u can tlak to us more often i feel lonely here :(
hahahaha bau i'm glad u study but ur scores didn't prove it ru sure u studay hahahahaha LOL J/k
nah yeah havent got the scores back yet cause exam block hasnt finished .. but yeah with the studying, umm more like i have to do the assignments - it's dued soon so i have to do it .. so i dont really study that much :p

icy...I'm just wondering...how do say mommy and daddy in thai?? do you happen to know it? ^_^
mommy = khun mae
daddy = khun por

how do u know how many u need
LOL
yeah bau i'm waiting for ur pm *patiently* ha does he have a myspace? and do u?
nah aum doesnt have myspace, and i dont have myspace too :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
btw, you still up or is it morning over there? it's 12:30am here and im still not asleep yet :p and omg i havent done study for chemistry yet *argh*

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
the test is tomorrow *oopies* hehe i'll just wake up 7am in the morning to study then :p got to go do the chemistry assignment now

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh forgot, SO you know the songs you wanted - unfortunately i dont have them, i dont usually watch ch7 unless they are really good so i dont DL their lakorn songs :p but here's the one's i downloaded, just tell me if you want any of them. i'll upload or go find the link for you :D:

awajee see chompoo
yuthakarn
mafia tee ruk
liket kammethep
sawan biang
JLR
tang parn korn
kaew ta pi
plik din su dao
chee tee leur
klin kaew klarng jai
nimit marn
pluerng ruk
siang laugn siang ruk
sood tai jai kwai kwar
mon ruk lottery
ruk ter took wun
sai yai sawaad
tard rak toranong

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the test is tomorrow *oopies* hehe i'll just wake up 7am in the morning to study then :p got to go do the chemistry assignment now
that's what I always do before exams...I don't study the night before 'coz I'm too lazy...I study an HOUR before the exam... :lol: