Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Oh, I found something myself, I'm watching it on Windows Media Player...but I'm trying to figure out the time difference...I think for me, I'll get to see it tomorrow morning at 10:30...since Thailand is ahead of California 14 hours...

Everytime I go to the Ateam forum, my computer won't let me stay on...so I haven't been on in a while.
So, i thought it was 6:30 your time.
i could be wrong though. that's why some of the girl didn't want to wake up so early :lol:

anyway, i'm getting iptv to watch it ..
so stupid. with all these schedule changing.
i have an appointment tomorrow at noon too. darn it!

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm here. but my emessenger is not workign right at work .. keeps freezing my internet and my phone line :( that's why i got kick out by emessenger .. i have try to relog back in .. sorry na kha. but i'll be home in 20 minutes :p

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
muaha w/e about aum's address .. *muaha* will you guys be able to read it anyways :p * i still want to torture you guys lmao .. will post it up when i feel like it :p :p :p .. but arisa i will PM you .. if you bug me first hahahaha jk ..
aww ur so nice Bau (sarcastic) But i want it!!!!!!! hehehehe

I think I scared off the ghost...
hahaha bye bye caspar

OMG! LOL - hmm i still wanna torture you guys, haha you guys will have to wait until i feel like giving out his address to all of you's!!!!
nah yeah havent got the scores back yet cause exam block hasnt finished .. but yeah with the studying, umm more like i have to do the assignments - it's dued soon so i have to do it .. so i dont really study that much :p
mommy = khun mae
daddy = khun por
nah aum doesnt have myspace, and i dont have myspace too :p
awww can u please give me the addy now :)
really he doesn't ru sure because i just found his.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lmao w/e tutour ... hehe cikna is my tutour :p :p btw maybe im thinking a little about 'someone' *cough aummie cough*
hmm... i wonder who...,.... LOL

btw, you still up or is it morning over there? it's 12:30am here and im still not asleep yet :p and omg i havent done study for chemistry yet *argh*
aww good luck

arisa still here? we have a ghost - maybe let's just coverse in thai :p
i'm here bau but urnot. hahaha thai o yeah hi ghosty!