Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
n in 4 days.. its yo bday.. woot woot.. monkies.. woot woot.. ekkee.. happy early 16th bday .. kekkeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i def own kekekek xp .. aiko.. super spams.. lmao.. haha but im not the best like my khun ying lol. kekekek.. xp..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so the other day, my sis saw the banner of Jai Rao in ATEAM...she was like this when she saw Ken :drool: :drool: and she noticed Aff...she said her bangs looks cute...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
then she told me "hey! let's cut your bangs too! just like JLR girl's bangs!" she calls Aff JLR girl 'coz she doesn't know her name...:lol: so I said NO!! 'coz she although she loves cutting hairs, she's not good at it...:lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
she really really really wanted to cut my bangs so she kept on bothering me about it...so yesterday, I was pissed off and I let her cut my bangs!!! I HATE HER!!!!!! SHE TRIMMED MY BANGS TOO SHORT AND UNEVEN!!! IT'S LONGER ON THE RIGHT SIDE!!!! and she kept on laughing and laughing whenever she sees me!!! <_< :arrg:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL.. HAHAHA I WILL NEVER LET NO ONE CUT MY HAIR KEKEKE.. BUT I WILL SOON KEKEKE.. ARH MY COUSIN WONT CUT IT .. ARGH T_T.. HAHAHAHA FUNNIE STORY KEKEKE... AFF.. JLR GURL.. XP LOL..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I MISS MY JLR SISTERS! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I'M SO PROUD OF EVERYONE WHO KEEP THIS THREAD UP! I WISH I COULD HAVE MY JLR OLD TIME BACK BUT IT SUCK THIS SUMMER, I HAVE MANY THING TO DO. I HAVE SUMMER PROGRAM (MEDICAL PROGRAM) TO GO AND WORK 1-5PM AT THE HOSPITAL, HAVE AP SUMMER PROJECTS TO DO AND BABYSIT EVERY WEEKEND! STRESSFUL! I MISS AND LOVE MY JLR SISTERS SO MUCH, I WISH THE BEST FOR EVERYONE! MISS ME JUST COMMENT ME! TAKE CARE, I HOPE TO CHIT CHAT WITH EVERYONE ON JULY 4 OR JULY 25 SINCE THE SUMMER PROGRAM END! :kiss: :kiss:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I MISS MY JLR SISTERS! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I'M SO PROUD OF EVERYONE WHO KEEP THIS THREAD UP! I WISH I COULD HAVE MY JLR OLD TIME BACK BUT IT SUCK THIS SUMMER, I HAVE MANY THING TO DO. I HAVE SUMMER PROGRAM (MEDICAL PROGRAM) TO GO AND WORK 1-5PM AT THE HOSPITAL, HAVE AP SUMMER PROJECTS TO DO AND BABYSIT EVERY WEEKEND! STRESSFUL! I MISS AND LOVE MY JLR SISTERS SO MUCH, I WISH THE BEST FOR EVERYONE! MISS ME JUST COMMENT ME! TAKE CARE, I HOPE TO CHIT CHAT WITH EVERYONE ON JULY 4 OR JULY 25 SINCE THE SUMMER PROGRAM END! :kiss: :kiss:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh prisna.. missed u.. ur so busy... im slackin in the summer.. hope to catch u.. T_T.. love u..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies!! Happy Friday!!

So, I'm re-watching Angkor and guess what?????????????? The actor that plays "Bai" is in there as a buddy of Pete's. Guess I never remembered him being in the lakorn. I thought the first time I saw him onscreen was in JLR (although I know he's been acting for a while.) So I'm yelling out "Hey, that's Bai!!!!!!" :) LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahah im listenin to sw radio keke n its savage garden lol.. haha makes me hink of wed when i was singin at choir n my cuz was playin that song haha n i was singin to it keke.. truly madly deeply