sarNie Adult
hellooo long time... no chat hahaha
how are yalls doing ateamers!

new mv to share... hehehe stayed up till 5 a.m lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cQOAO1lYew

Hey ladies. I finally found time for another JLR MV. Hope you guys enjoy. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IizBqWY6MXA
Lovely MVs!!! We're still keeping the JLR mv making still alive! :yahoo:

Breezelda~ which program do you use for your MVs??? (if you ever do see this in the middle of all the posts. :) )

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
did everyone recieve starry's surprise yet?

I think we can assume that mostly everyone's gotten their surprises from me (except I still haven't mailed Krystal her's yet cause I ran out of boxes, I still have to mail it).... but I give EVERYONE permission to go picture crazy if you wanna post pics of your surprise!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see some good pics! :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
JLR Harit bears official photos!!!! Does anyone think I should post all the individual bears too? Sooo many pics.

JLR Team photo:

JLR Team photo (back):

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah... I also made JLR sister's ribbon too to go with the bears... cause I meant to do something with it like tie it in a bow on the bear... but I soooooo did not have enough ribbon to do that. I figured once I split it up among everyone, we'd only get like 2 inches of it only~ so I didn't use it. LOL...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OMG They are all so cute starry! i love it! too bad for the ribbons though that's cute too! THANK YOU AGIAN FOR THE BEAR! NOW THAT I CAN SAY THE WORD (BEAR) LOL

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
bye ghosts...I'm heading to the bookstore now...my romance novel just arrived!! :yahoo:
What book are you getting?? I think a couple new ones came out over here too... I have to go "read" them at the bookstore first and see if I wanna buy~ I have way too many that I bought and didn't like.

Anyone read these new ones yet? I have to decide if I want them:
No Choice But Seduction: A Malory Novel by Johanna Lindsey
Three Nights of Sin by Anne Mallory
Secrets of Surrender by Madeline Hunter
Your Scandalous Ways by Loretta Chase
Seduced by Sin by Kimberly Logan

*Wow... I just notice how may 's' words are used in those titles... lol)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Speacial gifts for" RR, Sala, Aiko, An, Bau, Donna, So, KK, Ami, Lyn, Chen, Raiya, PZE, and Sarah" my VIP on my party special seats for u all hehe!

*Ahem, ahem arisa!!!!!!!!!!* I don't see myself on there... Aum and I (yes, he only comes with me) are not invited to the VIP party and no gifts for me??? *Throws coconuts at arisa (Muah ha ha.... Aum threw one too!! LOL. :) )

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
JLR Harit bears official photos!!!! Does anyone think I should post all the individual bears too? Sooo many pics.

JLR Team photo:

JLR Team photo (back):

Falling over bears

Topless bear factory... lol (this was before they got their shirts put on...

Oh yeah... I also made JLR sister's ribbon too to go with the bears... cause I meant to do something with it like tie it in a bow on the bear... but I soooooo did not have enough ribbon to do that. I figured once I split it up among everyone, we'd only get like 2 inches of it only~ so I didn't use it. LOL...

surprise Harit bear and the originals!!!

starry's bear

And ladies... let's not forget the bears that started it all! :) (I know these are already posted, but thought I should repost)

I'm so touch and speechless! The bears are so cute, I just want to cry! There are no sisters in this forum that make me so happy than JLR SISTERS!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
how are you? u seem quiet backhiking?
thank you! 9 more days until my b-day but i won't be here to celebrate with u guys :( but i know u guys will be with me in spirit! :)
Happy early birthday arisa!!!

Gayu says Happy Birthday too (actually, she's already trying to eat your cake. :loool: )