Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hi donna!!! i don;t know what i am doing. got many of students' workbooks i got to check, got to do research for my dissertation, preparation to teach this week, forms to fill, paperwork to prepare for my director to check...etc, etc..and yet i make time to download not one but 5 latest episodes of bleach....i got to get my priorities straight
you're doing a lot of things cikna... but I know you can do it all!!! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
from her evil fanfic writer?wakaka
yeah...i hate the hair at the back there...ewww
oh,it was moh burfday yeasterday???
i missed it cos i was out wif my parents n all...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOH!!!!
an mmg kena kejam...
hehe..housemate an sumer org Melayu...wakaka
teruk kan an...hehe
keke.. lmao.. i was like thank goodness its not me keke.. lmao.. haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
girls...i need some help...me n my sis is are really crazy over thai lakorn n of course thai music...can u girls recommend me a lot of thai super duper good songs???if there's link to d/l would be great...if not..the title n the singer would also be ok,i'll try to find it..thanks again ^_^
kekeke.. hm some good thai singers.. hmm there is alot. keke.. hmmmmmmm clash .. keke.. n lots more lol.. keke.. this is my fav song fromt hem.. keke.. n more too lol.. im too sleepy rite now keke.. i'll search later..xp..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vct1UdhY5H8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPIrI7J4qR0

keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay im off now..kekek.. too sleepy keke.. oh yea i have church later so im not gonna be usin the net till later.xp keke.. catch u galz laterz.. xp keke.. love ya..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh i luv my aum siggy keke damn it was forever too keke lamo.. ahha.. okay im off now keke.. byes..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OK... I forgive my lovely arisa for forgetting my name that one time.

Make sure you share that coconut smoothie with me and I'll super love you again! :)

--->YUMMY, huh?
YAY u forgive me! and i won't share my coconut smothies with u because.........................................................................
................................................................. they are not coconut smoothy, but JLR SMOOTHIES! I WILL DEF SHARE IT WITH U SO U CAN SUPER LOVE ME AGAIN! BECAUSE I ALREADY SUPER LOVE YOU! LOL

Version 2's almost the same, but with sparkles. Not sure which one I like better.

My sis says she likes the normal one, apparently, the sparkles is "TOO MUCH PIZZAZ" for her. LOL

I LOVE BOTH STARRY WHATEVER U MADE I LOVE IT!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Okay... where is EVERYONE?!!!!

The one night a week I finally log onto msn and no one's on with me. :lmao:
aww starry i'm here but ur not :(

Whooooo... I'm listening to the Badarn Jai main themesong here in my boredom.

I really like that song, even though I'm still feeling really iffy about whether I like BJ or not so far. But the themesong's really depressing. :lmao:
which one the gilr singing? that one is uploaded in sw music section already i was listening to it love it too!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
K... I'm gonna go move over to the BJ thread tonight. Talk to you ladies later!!
bye starry love u! :kiss:

^starry, spamming away :p ..
i just realize from So quoting that my bear have my # from the soccer team :loool:
where was i when i first look at this .. i still love it so much ..i have it in the flower vase ..
which remind, i still have yet to take that picture and post it up ..
THANK YOU AGAIN STARRY for such tremendous awesome work!

gals. i bring you this .. what do you think? .. HOT? :drool:
wow. check this out .. dang !!! sexy !! :drool:

more in here : http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.php?showtopic=563
i love cecilia thanks again!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
it's really raining so hard here and the wind is so strong...a strong typhoon is about to come... -_-
aww donna run to dr. harit before u catch a cold, but i know u have a fever (jlr fever) lol

hahaha lmao. keke.. i miss rr.. keke.. xp.. havent catch her these days argh.. xp..
i super love it xp keke.. haha did u get the pix from starry keke.. xp..
what pix? i know i miss rr too she's not even on msn anymore :(

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
starry's creativity are unimaginable.
the ever changing JLR FEVER .. always can count on her :wub:

So, here's the drooling pictures.

^he's waiting for either Ceci or Aff to go along ..
forget the sisters for now :loool: NVM, i'll take 2 sisters along for the other two men :p
At least they didn't give Aum the weird longer hair with the white/gray streak (guy on the left). I'm digging the green way more than gray. :)

I'm gonna grab Aum, throw him the car (actually, I think he'll get in either wayscause it's me asking...LOL... the door's already open on his side) and drive away!!! Leave the other two guys in the dust!!!!!!!!! :lol: