Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hahaha theyre all so kute keke.. n omg look at them.. topless keke. xp .. lol.
hahahhaha aiko there u go agian hehehe

starry's creativity are unimaginable.
the ever changing JLR FEVER .. always can count on her :wub:

So, here's the drooling pictures.

^he's waiting for either Ceci or Aff to go along ..
forget the sisters for now :loool: NVM, i'll take 2 sisters along for the other two men :p
love it cecilia thanks!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OMG...i have to come back here to post once again..i so miss this thread!...now i have more reasons to come back...

i didnt dig margie in this lakorn yet neither..not feeling it. LOL

im just there for Umm right now! *sighs..just like starry i love it that he still have that touch of harit's with him LOL so hot! well once he drop that wig and beard..it is hella funky btw..gosh what were the directors or make up artist or costume ppl thinking???!!!
lol ami yeah i didn't like the beard and whatever else they put on him

it's ok ellem. for us working people, sometimes, work comes first. we totally understand it ;)

anyways, arisa/icy, "selamat hari jadi"! (happy birthday!). wish you all the happiness and joy!
awww ty cikna ! love you! :kiss:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
yea!i own this page!
hi an!

girls...i need some help...me n my sis is are really crazy over thai lakorn n of course thai music...can u girls recommend me a lot of thai super duper good songs???if there's link to d/l would be great...if not..the title n the singer would also be ok,i'll try to find it..thanks again ^_^
kk i'll e-mail it to u!

donna, spork and panties!!! me and my crazy ideas!! :loool: if you don't want to put it in your panties, you can always put the spork on your bra... :loool:
hahahaha donna don't u mean in your bra not on lol

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
ha LOL me and pze are making a mini scrapbook for boy i'll post pics

That's awesome arisa & pze! That reminds me~ I haven't talked to pze in a while.

You already have alot of stuff there. Good work!

Maybe it's just me... but what kind of stuff does Boy do? (movies, singing?... I think I see a couple of movie posters there. I've never seen his stuff before.)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
That's awesome arisa & pze! That reminds me~ I haven't talked to pze in a while.

You already have alot of stuff there. Good work!

Maybe it's just me... but what kind of stuff does Boy do? (movies, singing?... I think I see a couple of movie posters there. I've never seen his stuff before.)
really he's done all i think u should listen to his music album behind the scenes boy sittichai!