Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
SOME OF THE JLR SISTERS MASTERPIECES.

O YEAH WE CAN'T FORGET GP'S LIST HEHE!

I CAN ONLY LOAD A FEW BUT THE REST WERE GREAT TOO LOVE IT! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
LAST THING GUYS! THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME AND ALL THE GREAT TIMES! I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU LOVE U GUYS!!

HERE'S A ROSE FOR ALL OF YOU HOPE IS BIG ENOUGH LOL

SORRY STARRY BORROWING UR PIC!

so many pics becuse i have to make sure is enough for all my sisters LOL

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
there's no such thing as good bye.....

When you have time just jump on the net kk. Thank you....they are so kawaii......

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Awwwwww arisa. We'll still be here when you get back, either on here or the other Aum lakorn threads.

I hope you have wonderful time in Thailand! Take lots of pics to share with us.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
yes, he was .. my heart jump super fast just then :blush: **faint once too***
man, i wish i could feed you gals the snack before bed time but i have no luck either ..
lately, he been making magazine shoots. very strange and unlike him .. i mean, last time i saw him in magazine was like 2-3 years ago.
then BOOM !! JLR hit it big, then he's popping out everywhere with beautiful Aff. then after that, BJ make him brave more...actually, let's hope it's not part of the 'pinky'
routine he try to impress her LOL .. darn it, why do i have to keep remind myself of this sticky situation when i'm the one that always dream of ATEAM FOREVER !!! FOREVER !!
I MISS ATEAM FEVER !!! i hope there will be ALOT, ALOT of shoot of him and aff when Botun Greep Sood Tai air ^^
Me too! Looking forward to ATEAM photoshoots. And more Aum photoshots means more photoshop artwork, YAY!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
that' right DONNA !! ..
It's raining, it's RAINING.
IT'S RAINING --- yes, my rain is coming soon too LOL
awe. the weather was horrible here in Wisconsin today too .. but i hope nothing bad happen over there.
So, if it's me. i say AUM ..
i couldn't feel Ken's acting ..
maybe when JAI RAO air.
i will like him but as in now. he's just another p'ek :p
did i tell you, John and Ning's version was also one of sarN's favorite. there's a reason behind it ..
anyway, i love the version of the theme song in here. it's remind me of lullaby for children :lol: and it's a good song to put on to go to sleep LOL.

Starry, i want to read good romance book too but i have not found a good one. i once read one by JANET OKE -- dont' remember what it call but man, was she good or what. i read that in less than a day :lol:
LOL... sarN does love that version, even with the curly haired Harit. Hee... hee.

Ha, I love those comments on "raining" ceci. You're in WI, right? Did the recent flooding affect where you are? I hope you and your family are safe and away from all of that. I know that some of WI got flooding... I had to cancel my Wisconsin Dells's trip next week because I heard they got hit a bit with it. :(

And I'm gonna try to read something by that author.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
OMG...i have to come back here to post once again..i so miss this thread!...now i have more reasons to come back...

i didnt dig margie in this lakorn yet neither..not feeling it. LOL

im just there for Umm right now! *sighs..just like starry i love it that he still have that touch of harit's with him LOL so hot! well once he drop that wig and beard..it is hella funky btw..gosh what were the directors or make up artist or costume ppl thinking???!!!
Ami, ami!!!!!!!!! I'm so lost without you! What fanfics should I go read? LOL... Ami always gives me pointers on which fanfics are addicting enough to keep reading. Think I'll go tune into sarN's fanfics, they're always awesome! :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
it's moh b'day?? when was it?? anyways, happy birthday, moh..whereever you are!!! muaah!!

also, happy belated birthday RR!!! may you blessed with happiness and joy!!!

hi aiko! hi an!!!
I didn't know it was moh's b-day either!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOH!!

---> Looks so yummy. (moh, I think Tik from '2 Nights a Week' sent this to you. How it ended up on my doorstep, I don't know. LOL)