Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna try to look around SW and YT for his music. Thanks arisa!
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...ehind+the+scene (music)
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=21866 (movie)
he's also in soa ban rai gub nai hi so.

Don't forget to pack that extra empty suitcase to sneak Aum and Aff back for us!!! :wub:
HA LOL OF COURSE AND I'LL DROP THEM IN THE JLR PRISON KK?

I see some new names... Hi to both: Rubee, srey_kate346.
We'll miss you arisa!!!!
I'LL MISS U GUYS TOO!

cecilia

Staff member
LOL... sarN does love that version, even with the curly haired Harit. Hee... hee.

Ha, I love those comments on "raining" ceci. You're in WI, right? Did the recent flooding affect where you are? I hope you and your family are safe and away from all of that. I know that some of WI got flooding... I had to cancel my Wisconsin Dells's trip next week because I heard they got hit a bit with it. :(

And I'm gonna try to read something by that author.
that's what i heard too. i didn't check out the news but we're not hit. it's down south of us. Wisconsin dell? you plan to come there? awesome. i keep changing the date of my trip down there too. let's hope they get everything back when the playing mood return :p THANKS for worrying about me :wub: but where we located are okay.

Ami, ami!!!!!!!!! I'm so lost without you! What fanfics should I go read? LOL... Ami always gives me pointers on which fanfics are addicting enough to keep reading. Think I'll go tune into sarN's fanfics, they're always awesome! :)
ami's not here yet but i can suggest one .. read 2 NIGHTS A WEEK before 1 NIGHTS a WEEK but then again, you need to read ONE NIGHT before you read two to get the comparison joke.

I didn't know it was moh's b-day either!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOH!!

---> Looks so yummy. (moh, I think Tik from '2 Nights a Week' sent this to you. How it ended up on my doorstep, I don't know. LOL)
i didn't either. i know she was out PARTYING with se7en :ph34r: lol
happy birthday and yes, AMI, Tik sent that to Moh since you egg his honey's house.
Moh haven't bring pain to Arisoya yet :p

what. icy, ARISA is going to thailand? i thought you live in thailand? .. but yeah. like the rest. we'll be here. don't say goodbye, you can't leave the island once you get to the island --- your essence and spirit will be here until you return :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
HEY STARRY! it isn't my fault...been in the JLR hospital lol..no internet for two days...not that bad though like the others.....what about you..haven't seen you on MSN hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm missy

cecilia

Staff member
that's right, i forgot, 98 is down south, did you guy get hit by the flooding stuff?

awwwe ur so lukky ceci.. i want rain over here in cali ahhhhhh .. so hot.. argh keke.. damn i gotta finish a love to kill keke.. bi is so hot.. muahahahaha.. keke. xp.. n of course watch that mv keke.. omg.. there is a reason.. omg.. tell me ceci.. tell me. i waana know.. xp kekeke..
haha. pretty much, i think she said she LIKES hairy John .. that's all :p

CECI...THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW AUM HOT PICS...GONNA USE IT TO MAKE A POSTER FOR MY FANFIC...LOL...
i love your fiction cover. so HOT :drool:

OMG...i have to come back here to post once again..i so miss this thread!...now i have more reasons to come back...

i didnt dig margie in this lakorn yet neither..not feeling it. LOL

im just there for Umm right now! *sighs..just like starry i love it that he still have that touch of harit's with him LOL so hot! well once he drop that wig and beard..it is hella funky btw..gosh what were the directors or make up artist or costume ppl thinking???!!!
it's the asian mullet that got many ppl quite watching bj .. kidding. lOl ..
dont' worry, i come here once in a while .. and when i get here.
i have backlog which i have quite b/c it's too long to go back doing backlogging.

girls...i need some help...me n my sis is are really crazy over thai lakorn n of course thai music...can u girls recommend me a lot of thai super duper good songs???if there's link to d/l would be great...if not..the title n the singer would also be ok,i'll try to find it..thanks again ^_^
an, listening to good thai song?
my fave ppl: most of grammy singers.
rs : d2b, parn, dunk --- that's it.
alot of the good songs are from ost or from grammy singer.
i have one too many favorite song :lol:

an, now you brought up about thai songs, i feel like i want some too. i only have one or two songs by thai singers and i wish if anyone can help me so i can my hands on them:
1. shot/shock (not really sure of the title...)- tata young
2. tata young's first album (i particularly like this one ballad which reminded me of madonna' "secret".
3. the next album
4. christina aguilar's golden eye (or something pertaining to that) album
5. dome pakorn lam's first album
6. dayshock (raptor)
7. sayonara (raptor)

anyways, an, this an english song sung by raptor which i absolutely love. it's a remake, entitled "let's live for today". cuba try dengar

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u41my4
i think DEDEMAN once upload all TATA'S album in the BUDDIE MEDIA thread.
here's the thread : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...p;hl=tata+young

At least they didn't give Aum the weird longer hair with the white/gray streak (guy on the left). I'm digging the green way more than gray. :)

I'm gonna grab Aum, throw him the car (actually, I think he'll get in either wayscause it's me asking...LOL... the door's already open on his side) and drive away!!! Leave the other two guys in the dust!!!!!!!!! :lol:
muahah. sound like a plan ..
who need the other when you can keep one :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
starry's creativity are unimaginable.
the ever changing JLR FEVER .. always can count on her :wub:

So, here's the drooling pictures.

^he's waiting for either Ceci or Aff to go along ..
forget the sisters for now :loool: NVM, i'll take 2 sisters along for the other two men :p
LOL Ceci, that car only for me and Harit (AUM)! Thx for the HOT PICTURES OF AUM, :drool: :drool::drool::drool:

cecilia

Staff member
sorry i'm not from the south...but north^^ Wisconsin....like ceci and sarah^^
oops, i should clarify that when i meant south. it's south of me :lol:

anyway, this is such a funny picture : http://www.4to40.com/images/jokes/happy_birthday_to_you.jpg

PRISNA. not busy with the twin? . finally time to head out for vacation for a change. you're so busy with the kid that he decide to get wild with the hair and took starry and ami along :lol: .. the other gals was not here when they left .. its just all of sudden LOl

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
and for moh....so sorry i was not here for your b-day....please forgive me...you can give me a MOH SLAP, i deserve it....

*WARNING, BUT MOH IS OLD ENOUGH, I THINK SHE CAN HANDLE IT*

*A SPECIAL SURPRISE*
credits to original uploader: