Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok well kevin was looking througha coupon book in the car and i took it from him and i saw JUNGLE PRINCESS (its a boat) and i'm like =O THAT'S MEEEE! lmao! and i was like i need to ride it but i didn't kno where it was and yesterday when i went to get my hair cut my friend's mom passed this zoo that said RIDE THE JUNGLE PRINCESS THIS WAY --> man i was like =O haha ima go ride that thing just fo ya'll

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... keke i cant wait to see ur hair sala.. xp .. keke i bet its kute.. >_< .. lol.. i havent gone to the zoo in the longest time.. dang i 4got the last time i went hmmmm.. lol.. xp..

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i finished this drama a couple of months ago...it is the BEST thai drama i have seen...i wonder if in the future...any other thai lakorn can top this one...i dont even think Sawan Biang can beat this drama either

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hey guys! hope u guys got my email. i'll be waiting for the replies! and i'll be waiting for my msn buddies to get on. becuase i can get on here, i just knew that. MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! STILL WAITING FOR THOSE E-MAILS. TTUL LOVE YOU HUGS AND KISSES.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aricy i got ur email.. xp .. already replied.. i miss ya.. T_T...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hello honeys haha i got my hair cut yesterday
cool!cant wait to see it!

i shall be taking pictures for my honey baybees!
awww...do make it fast!

ok well kevin was looking througha coupon book in the car and i took it from him and i saw JUNGLE PRINCESS (its a boat) and i'm like =O THAT'S MEEEE! lmao! and i was like i need to ride it but i didn't kno where it was and yesterday when i went to get my hair cut my friend's mom passed this zoo that said RIDE THE JUNGLE PRINCESS THIS WAY --> man i was like =O haha ima go ride that thing just fo ya'll
lol...i laughed at the =O OH THATS ME part..lol :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hello honeys haha i got my hair cut yesterday
YAY! can't wait to see it sala...I haven't got a hair cut for a very long time now...hehehe

:loool: jungle princess!!

and man i haven't been to the zoo in a whole long time
haven't been to the zoo for a long time now too... I don't like going to the zoo that much... I'm scared of iguanas and snakes... :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe .. my deary donna is scared of reptiles.. keke.. snakes.. they are kool.. unless u get bitten ekke. . xp .. my bro used to own a python but T_T.. he had to give it away.. my mom was like scared of it keke.. xp .. we feed mouses to it lol.. i know evil but .. its nature.. xp lol.. haha.. i miss that snake.. T_T.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
theyre okay but im more of a snake person than reptiles kekeke.. lol.. this is weird but lmao.. ekek i luv to catch frogs n throw them on my older bro.. lmao.. hahaha of all stuffs to be scared of.. its frogs kekeke.. gosh the fun memories.. lol.. i prob should find some more frogs lol.. n get my revenge muahahahaha lol.. xp..