Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
awww...u girls missed me lol...thats sweet...kinda busy wif my mid-term exam!
but'll be real free after this saturday...i hope i can update(n finish) my fanfic during this time n of coz spend time wif my beloved jlr sis!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO! *start jumping in aikoie!* jokes, nah it's all cool. well, tell SALA where ever she is (gosh i havent talk to you in ages)...that BAU (i'll be nice) & AIKO OWNES AUM :p!
muahaha.. i own aum hehe.. thanks bau.. xp .. love ya..

Have you guys seen this?! At around 2:00, listen carefully.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQTqg_8H8bo

Shout out to JLR on Poo Karn Reur Rae...I'm not a big Por or Yardthip fan, but some of the scenes are pretty funny, and Yardthip looks really pretty...Just started watching, don't understand much, but I understood that. Guess the JLR fever has not, and will not die down.
lmao.. i havent watch that lakorn yet.. but i should haha pretty funny hehe.. por naming them.. kobori angsumali .. <--- i super love that couple... well jintara's version hehe.. xp.. bansaithong.. hehe.. jlr lmao..hehe.. xp.. i dont think the fever will ever go down hehe xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe i love it too .. but argh i forgot which sis made it.. but hmm i think its ceci since it said lol.. ceci fastforward hehe xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
a one shot lemon story.. oooooooo >_< ... hehe..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe.. imma miss u lotz aricy.. T_T...
awwwwwwwwwww i'm back now but ty i miss you tooooooo.

lmao.. damn RR .. u r indeed RR... lmao. hahahahaha..
hahahaha i know i agree aiko.

damn i miss aricy already T_T...
awwwwwwwww i feel special! i miss you tooooooo

HI JLR SISTERS!!!!!!!! :lol:

I miss icy already....have a safe trip icy and advance happy b-day to you!!!!!!
thanks donna ,miss u toooo.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
just dropping by to say goodnight to my JLR sisters... ^_^

goodnight everyone...school starts tomorrow so wish me luck, sisters!!!
:lol:
wow so early for you. good luck.

playing with photoshop is a good way to get better .. soon, you'll master the thing, AN, aja aja fighting.

I should really start that TO LOVE WITH NO REGRET story since the cover is so captivating !!
i need help starting with where do you get photoshop from?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok well i went bak to that store w/ the strawberry shaped soap and man lmao it was DECORATIVE SOAP hahaahahahhahaahha ok there were like two different packs one was a pastel looking thing and the other was a darker shade hahaha that was pretty sweet ima go buy that hahahahhahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok and ive made this observation a while back but i keep forgetting to post lmao but in JLR man Harith's leg is like always all over Soriya LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO its quite funny ahhahahahhahahahhaha