Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
man AIKO had a JLR MEMORY SCREEN CAP MOMENT gawd i miss JLR AGAIN! and i just finished rewatching it hehehe gona rewatch it agian b4 school starts :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
love that scene!! :lol: I always watch that scene everynight... before I go to bed coz I'm hoping to have a "nice" dream about harit and soriya... :lol:
I won't be spamming now... I might take GP's page... :lol:
AIKO!!!! i love yout new siggy!! :lol:
anyone having video conference right now??? too bad I can't join... school days... but I shall join you girls on the weekend... I'll try to buy a mic so you can hear me sing.... but I warn you I sound like a cow... :loool:
hehehe donna.. :loool: everybody "wants that" lol.. argh but too bad argh ..

hehe thnaks xp .. ugh im not good lol.. it was just simple paint lmao.. xp..

hehe we're on the vdo conference rite now xp hehe .. its okay donna.. im busy myself.. hehe i cant wait.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh, i have some comments on this one...just check out my blog...it made me so mad...i realized that i take some stories personally, cuz i'd have a very strong opinion on stuff...Ceci, i know how much you love to read my comments...enjoy

well, no spamming for me, don't wanna accidentally own GP's page.

bau, where have you been? not scaring anyone lately?
lol.. i'll go check it out but argh imma needta find the link again though eek.. my bookmarks got deleted.. T_T..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
assignment apa nie? teruja akak! hi dik!
thank you for bringing back such great, sweet memories aiko! anyways, i think i have not seen the picture of aum (shirtless, of course!) holding aff's hand. where did u get it from?
lol.. i never seen that too lol.. hehe but damn its HOT muahaha xp .. i bet it was those behinds the scenes hehe xp .. i 4got where i found it though.. T_T. . sorry..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe.. i couldnt help it gp.. let the memories last n omg.. i have to backhike to those pages lol.. haha.. from hmm 1 - 600 .. lol.. xp .. hehe.. i love those pixs ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. hehe xp...

congratz to you ownin ur 69 hehe xp..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Here's the link Aiko:
www.iamsoasian.blogspot.com

I'm soooooooo sad :( :( My niece spilled water on my Ipod, and I had to restore it...so my 800 or so songs got erased...I have to find them all...and half of them were Chinese and Thai songs...I don't know how I'm gonna find it all...The saddest part is that I've put most of my songs on so many different computers...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ello ceci xp.. lol..

thanks for the link So .. n ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG.. poor you eek.. i know how that feels.. T_T.. i hope you can find all the songs.. T_T..