Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okies ladies.. imma be off for now.. i have choir practice atm so.. i'll be back laters.. .. bye ladies.. love ya.. xp..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I need your help...I lost a lot of lakorn songs, and I can't find most of them anywhere, and I forgot where I got them in the first place...if any of you guys have them, could you please send them to me?

Jing Jai Wai Gon by Nadia from Nang Sow Jing Jai Gub Nai San Dee
The theme for Kaew Tah Pee
Sai Tah Yahng Num by Sirasak Ittiponpanich from Roy Leh Sanae Rai
Kum Taub Kaung Hua Jai by Bua Chompoo Ford
Kae Kor Mee Tur by Oil Thanapat from So Saneha

I know I'm missing more, I just don't know what it is...I'm sad that I can't remember the Chinese songs I had, or where I got them from...total bummer...to lose so many songs.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhh poor So.. i shall help you find them.. hmmmmm i should check my harddrive.. hmmmmmm.. good luck So .. yikes....

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh, i have some comments on this one...just check out my blog...it made me so mad...i realized that i take some stories personally, cuz i'd have a very strong opinion on stuff...Ceci, i know how much you love to read my comments...enjoy

well, no spamming for me, don't wanna accidentally own GP's page.

bau, where have you been? not scaring anyone lately?
hehe SO, well im sort saying goodbye to this thread. and yeah, i also havent spam/post much anymore .. im getting over my forum addiction .. well, im mostly on msn nowaday so you can find me there :p

cecilia

Staff member
I need your help...I lost a lot of lakorn songs, and I can't find most of them anywhere, and I forgot where I got them in the first place...if any of you guys have them, could you please send them to me?

Jing Jai Wai Gon by Nadia from Nang Sow Jing Jai Gub Nai San Dee
The theme for Kaew Tah Pee
Sai Tah Yahng Num by Sirasak Ittiponpanich from Roy Leh Sanae Rai
Kum Taub Kaung Hua Jai by Bua Chompoo Ford
Kae Kor Mee Tur by Oil Thanapat from So Saneha

I know I'm missing more, I just don't know what it is...I'm sad that I can't remember the Chinese songs I had, or where I got them from...total bummer...to lose so many songs.
i have them songs but i'm not at home atm,
i will upload them for you na kha once i'm home ..
if i forget which one, just pm me the msg again.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eek that sucks khun ying.. >_< ..

hehehe arisa ur promise lol.. xp ..

**sigh** im not really active these days.. i jus sleep lol.. xp .. hehehe.. but good is a good thing unless you have to much lol.. xp..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL arisa...i want the real deal not an image of him LMAO

anyhow let me go through my thai collections..i do know that i have kaew tha pee..the cd is looking at me dead in the eye..lol its right next to my computer at home..

for the other songs i will have to double or even triple check!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
eek that sucks khun ying.. >_< ..

hehehe arisa ur promise lol.. xp ..

**sigh** im not really active these days.. i jus sleep lol.. xp .. hehehe.. but good is a good thing unless you have to much lol.. xp..
yeah i have to keep my promise.

anyhow let me go through my thai collections..i do know that i have kaew tha pee..the cd is looking at me dead in the eye..lol its right next to my computer at home..

besides p ami i said "i'll bring back aum" but I never said the real him. If i did then u sisters can start working to bail me out lol. hehe see i'm saving u guys money hehe ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL arisa...ohhhh that ....

hahah yea thanks my lil n'sao for thinking ahead...i would have to work 3 more jobs to be able to afford the bail.. :lol:

here is kaew tha pee..i have the whole cd...let me know if you need anything else on it.. k

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VWKE39RM

weird my wmv..doesnt allow me to rip anything anymore...

aww sorry will have to wait til ceci gets online..i think that is all i have lol..omg..i dont have so saneaha.. i thought i did...somewhere...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha.. i would have to get a job first lol.. xp .. hehehe.. >_< ............................

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
WOOOTTTT.....WOOOTTTTT

I WAS THINKING..WHY DONT U GIRLS REGISTER FOR A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?
SINCE SALA,LIZ/LYN,RR AND BAU ALRDY REGISTERED...WHERES THE OTHERS XD

ANYHOW,DO ADD ME BY SEARCHIN FOR " RAIHAN CHIA "

IN MY PROFILE AT THE LEFT...GOT A SPECIAL GROUP CALLED JLR SISTERZ..JUZ ADD THEM XD

P/S BEWARE....I BUY PPL AND MAKE U GIRLS AS PET (VICTIM : BAU,SALA,LIZ,RR)

OH YA,IM MAKIN A JLR APPLICATION IN FACEBOOK SOON

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i have them songs but i'm not at home atm,
i will upload them for you na kha once i'm home ..
if i forget which one, just pm me the msg again.

I knew you sisters would have my back with those songs...Thanks for the help...Sadly, my Ipod is still not working properly...it won't charge the battery, and it acts like it's possessed or something...the touch roller thingy starts moving on it's own, so when I'm listening to a song, the volume goes up and down by itself...I don't know how to fix it. :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww my poor sala that explains why when i get home youre not there!...hmmmph but your phone isnt broken *knocks on wood..you can atleast txt me lol

no problem So right?

i tried to locate the other song but i dont think i have them..
i cant remember where i have it..

and im sorry to hear bout your ipod...you didnt drop it or anything did you? i know the feeling..the other day i tried to be cool and tried to log into msn on my phone..the darn thing took longer to log out than it did to log in..and i think it even frozed..i had to take the battery out a few times to reset it..or something..so weird..so i guess i wont be trying to log in thru my phone anymore..it lags worst than my pc..lol