Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
aiko i kno honey! heheh heres a story just fo yo then!

kk well i supposedly went clothes shopping for school or w/e and i got a pair of skinny jeans but newho i was at kohls looking at the shoes or w/e and man there were these flats that were black w/ STRAWBERRYS on them and im like =O =O =O have to buy! but man they were like size 10 and im like wth! cuz im a size 7-7 1/2 so no strawberry flats for me =[ and that was the like the only pair cuz it was clearance >=P

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha and oh yea a couple days ago we went to piggly wiggly and idk y but i was talkin to kevin and i randomly said GET ME JUNGLE GREEN as we walked passed by a bunch of people hahah i knew they turned around and were all like huh

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO! and and reminds me wen i went to piggly wiggly like a diff. time b4 that we went to the cake isle or w/e and there were them candles and sprinkle decorations and stuff and im like I WANT STRAWBERRY CANDLES AND JLR SPRINKLE LETTERS :lol: that's wat ima do fo my JLR SWEET SIXTEEN!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha.. i jus wanted to show this lol..

look at the number on his back.. hehe 26 .. my number hehe .. >_< ...
ahhh thanks aiko..the writing on the bottoms of this pic says..kon lau kor tum dee..i want me a shirt that says...kon jai dee kor tum hai kon lau lau...aka umm/krit/ken/ whoever else..that makes the list! :lol:

OMG i miss my lil prisna yesterday???...awww come back soon missy...btw we arent fighting for Umm anymore..girl we learn how to share LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am going to start a new fiction of aum and aff. lol should i throw in margie and pinky too. lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap: .. i cant wait..since you dropped our 35 mins :( LOL

its all good though..im just glad you are coming back to feed with us with more drama!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
here is a glimpse, aff was an obese child up until she was humiliated to the point where she wanted to commit suicide she received help from her two friends. after high school she made a transformation from fat to supermodel thin and she been ready to get back revenge for being mistreated, especially aum!!!

it might be changed a little bit. the story is still being in the process.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh thanks aiko..the writing on the bottoms of this pic says..kon lau kor tum dee..i want me a shirt that says...kon jai dee kor tum hai kon lau lau...aka umm/krit/ken/ whoever else..that makes the list! :lol:
OMG i miss my lil prisna yesterday???...awww come back soon missy...btw we arent fighting for Umm anymore..girl we learn how to share LMAO
haha lmao.. ami.. i dont know wat that means lol.. >_< .. keke.. ur so evil lol.. haha but i still love ya hehe..

i am going to start a new fiction of aum and aff. lol should i throw in margie and pinky too. lol
omg wat.. yay.. im so happy.. hehe..

here is a glimpse, aff was an obese child up until she was humiliated to the point where she wanted to commit suicide she received help from her two friends. after high school she made a transformation from fat to supermodel thin and she been ready to get back revenge for being mistreated, especially aum!!!

it might be changed a little bit. the story is still being in the process.
omg.. so interesting hehe.. >_<.. ooooooo... revenge on aum lol.. xp .. hehe.. n pinky n margie prob in here too oooo...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha gp .. goodluck with catching up n watchin gae roy rak xp hehe.. >_< .. rita is so dorky n funnie lol. xp .. gotta love her.. hehe.. n rome.. >_<..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lala where the heck have you been missy..did you get your new numbers yet?? we all miss you ...come back to msn soon ...

sulad

sarNie Adult
lala where the heck have you been missy..did you get your new numbers yet?? we all miss you ...come back to msn soon ...
AMI!,
Aww! I miss you ladies too.
Sorry that I haven't gotten the time to come on and chat with you ladies.
But I'll try to come on and chat with you ladies when I can okay.
Much Love.

wow omfg the first thing i saw was SALA! HAHHAH ilove my LALA
LMAO.
You're such a dork.
I miss this thread.
I haven't spam in here for ages.
Miss all of you guys.