Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi beautiful people of sarnworld and ateam!! wow, it has been ages since i last came here. gosh, too much workload to bear. hope you people have a great day today!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hello to all my sisters!!! wow i havne't been here for a long time miss you all. very happy to see that you guys are still posting away 100 of pages hehe lol. what sup with everybody?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
ok well yesterday i went to Goodys and man i tried on a shit load of clothes for school but none fitted rite so i was like nah but i pass by this stand and it had like STRAWBERRY BOBBY PINS and im like =O HAVE TO BUY! so i bought them ahahhahhahahahhah they tooo cute!
ha lol sis! pics time! I know when i see something related to jlr i'm like OMG hehe. people think i'm crazy lol

and i went in BED BATH AND BEYOND and omfg ok u kno them kitchen sink drainers or w/e ok well theres this one that had A JLR JUNGLE TREE as the handle or w/e u call it and im like omfg!!!!! but it was like 15 bucks for one drainer lmao so i was like uhhh wait til we get our new JLR house :lol:
aww is ok sis we're going to have our getaway jlr house but u know our island can use one of the drainer lol

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
WOW!
What a interesting story.
LMAO.
You're such a dork.
Geez! I miss all of you guys so much.
Sigh.
Also miss spaming in here.
I should come on often so me and SALA can spam.
KEKEKE.
hi LaLa Tsab nice to meet you. my name is arisa

a weird and hot dream of ateam!!! :yahoo: TELL US YOUR DREAM AIKO!!!!
DONNA!!! omg is has been forever since i talk to you. how are you? btw i like ur sig hehe.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
aha today i went to big lotz and bought these stickers ok its like the lil thought bubbles or w/e and THEY HAD STRAWBERRIES IN THEM! and im like =O =O so i had to buy ahhahha ill vdotape ehheheh and man i got some fruit stickers too :p
o yes please. when i was in TH i bought 20 packs of strawberry stickers as u see right gp hehe? and i bought other stickers too like 10 packs and each with 20 sheets. which i included for u in the thing.

ahhh aiko...im scared of ur sigg...i watch GRR too XD
and wow...u girls still active...salute!

ha lol an it reminds me of aiko when she can't get on to talk to us lovely sisters lol. j.k aiko love you hehe

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
as u can see my sisters the two lakorn i'm crazy about hehe. is on my sig hehe. the cute ending scene from bj awwww way too cute. i'm going to start to watch gae roy ruk a recommendation from kkrystal. my current lakorn are: gae roy ruk and kom faek. just finish watching: ngao asoke, pookarn ruey ray (rewatch). I'm curious what r my sisters up to with lakorn?
P.S. i know an i'm tlaking about it again, but hey i have to fit my new nickname u can't blame me lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao.. **coughcough** .. hey they came to me :loool: .. oooooo that'll be HOT .. hehe xp .. lalala.. steamy steamy steamy hehe .. hmmmm i wonder if i'll ever have a dream like that again lol.. **whistles..**
lol.. hehe i wanted to scare some sarnies lol.. hehe xp .. but dont worry i changed it xp .. lalalala... grr hehe i shall watch the next eppy lalallalalala.. xp..

ello lala xp ..
lol..thanks aiko...i was freak out watchin that scene u noeee XD

Hi beautiful people of sarnworld and ateam!! wow, it has been ages since i last came here. gosh, too much workload to bear. hope you people have a great day today!
awww...hi kak ana!!!!

Hi everyone! I miss you all.... :kiss:
elieeee.....i misss yaaaaa....sms me when ur free...cos ur always busy!

HUGS AND KISSES FOR MY SISTERS
huggles!

as u can see my sisters the two lakorn i'm crazy about hehe. is on my sig hehe. the cute ending scene from bj awwww way too cute. i'm going to start to watch gae roy ruk a recommendation from kkrystal. my current lakorn are: gae roy ruk and kom faek. just finish watching: ngao asoke, pookarn ruey ray (rewatch). I'm curious what r my sisters up to with lakorn?
P.S. i know an i'm tlaking about it again, but hey i have to fit my new nickname u can't blame me lol
lol...good that u noe arisa...lol XD

so bored where are my sisters!!!!!!!
i noe...they have not been on today...so gonna....grrr..*cough* liz...ami...bau...aiko...rr....arisa..gp.*cough*

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol..thanks aiko...i was freak out watchin that scene u noeee XD
awww...hi kak ana!!!!
elieeee.....i misss yaaaaa....sms me when ur free...cos ur always busy!
huggles!
lol...good that u noe arisa...lol XD
i noe...they have not been on today...so gonna....grrr..*cough* liz...ami...bau...aiko...rr....arisa..gp.*cough*
of course hehe u remind me a lot hehe :p

what u going to do to us An.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg cikna n ellem came by when i wasnt on ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo .. i miss u galz lots..

n hmmmmmmmmmmm i see aricy talkin bout me muahahaha xp lol.. **coughcough** .. hehe xp..

an .. hmm i do get on but im busy lately ... >_< .. sorry .. hhehehe xp .. n btw i say u lipsing with ur sis hahahaha too kute xp lol...

i miss talkin to u galz.. >_< ... rite now i have guests at my house so i cant use the comp much atm T_T .. n eeeeek .. imma start school soon nooooooooo... aiyaiyai ...

I MISS MY SISTERS!!!! .. aiko luvs ya.. lotz.. xp .. hugs n kisses.. hehe..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
o how nice an.......*equip myself with kom faek* hehe
yes...i am ur nicest sista..lol

omg cikna n ellem came by when i wasnt on ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo .. i miss u galz lots..

n hmmmmmmmmmmm i see aricy talkin bout me muahahaha xp lol.. **coughcough** .. hehe xp..

an .. hmm i do get on but im busy lately ... >_< .. sorry .. hhehehe xp .. n btw i say u lipsing with ur sis hahahaha too kute xp lol...

i miss talkin to u galz.. >_< ... rite now i have guests at my house so i cant use the comp much atm T_T .. n eeeeek .. imma start school soon nooooooooo... aiyaiyai ...

I MISS MY SISTERS!!!! .. aiko luvs ya.. lotz.. xp .. hugs n kisses.. hehe..
lol..hw did u randomly found that video again????
lol...i was supposed to giv u d link..ahaha...cute XD

hello JLR CAMPER. haven't seen anyone lately except in the FICTION section.
hey ceciiiii...i missed chattin wif ya!do u hav msn n all???