Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
message sent!.. :lol:

sala i have kickboxing class tonight around 6 my time 9 yours..so i wont be home til almost 11 your time. by then you are prolly heading to bed or dreaming already...

and tomorrow i have an appt to do my hair after wrk. so that wont work neither..how bout this weekend..come and stay online longer...all day even! oh boy ..we dont have a life lol oh wait this is our life...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
awwe.. sorry an hehe xp..

ooooooo really... thats interesting.. i thought u had to buy it.. n aniwaise eeek.. my comp is too full i cant d/l it n aniwaise.. iono how to use it.. i tried on my bro's comp .. n omg.. i was so confused.. eeeek lol..
nah...its okay...almost every sister watched it alrdy XD

arisa, ceci posted PS CS2 at ateamforum .. it had the serial generator with it too. so if you want it, head there.

TO ALL MY OTHER SISTERS, miss you super heaps na. :wub:
lol...u miss me bau??? XD

thank you an and bau for ur help
awww...no prob my LG

hey honeys! geez i miss ya'll to the EXTREME! i just watched kling kaew krang jai in three days lmfao its soo good! love itt i wish they would date gawd hawtttttt couple like our ATEAM!
i told u so!!!!

AN! i see you!
awww...i missed ya

anie..grannys here LMAO!

i saw vansanee too..i still see her..but where did she go to???

i missed everyone..

sala..school is starting soon..where the heck have you been???
omg...i super duper miss my granny!!!
pls be on n buzz me k!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
as u can see my sisters the two lakorn i'm crazy about hehe. is on my sig hehe. the cute ending scene from bj awwww way too cute. i'm going to start to watch gae roy ruk a recommendation from kkrystal. my current lakorn are: gae roy ruk and kom faek. just finish watching: ngao asoke, pookarn ruey ray (rewatch). I'm curious what r my sisters up to with lakorn?
P.S. i know an i'm tlaking about it again, but hey i have to fit my new nickname u can't blame me lol

I'm back to Chinese series...can't seem to find a lakorn to watch, nothing is interesting to me right now, I'm waiting for Jai Rao...BTW, wasn't Ngao Asoke aired during Badarn Jai? Or has it been out for a while now, cuz it's already been dubbed in my language...Anywho, currently watching Ray's new series "Moonlight Resonance" but the Chinese aren't as fast with the subs the way everyone here is with lakorns, so I have to wait longer...but it's pretty interesting so far, this one has 40 episodes too.

julye017

sarNie Adult
good news...starting next month I can access on the internet even when I'm at the office so I hope I can be active again here :p ....love y'all!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I'm back to Chinese series...can't seem to find a lakorn to watch, nothing is interesting to me right now, I'm waiting for Jai Rao...BTW, wasn't Ngao Asoke aired during Badarn Jai? Or has it been out for a while now, cuz it's already been dubbed in my language...Anywho, currently watching Ray's new series "Moonlight Resonance" but the Chinese aren't as fast with the subs the way everyone here is with lakorns, so I have to wait longer...but it's pretty interesting so far, this one has 40 episodes too.
omg...its been so long since i watched hk drama...especially Ray's!any link???
i dont need subs

elie misses my sisters here so much!
awww....man..i missed u again el!
...my *ie* team
good news...starting next month I can access on the internet even when I'm at the office so I hope I can be active again here :p ....love y'all!
cooool!!!!!!!
we r kinda videoconferencing these days~

Hi to AIKO, AN, BAU, DONNA, RR and the rest of the sisters....
u called my name...XD...i need to chat wif el soon...ASAP!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I think NA aired before BJ a little bit because it is long. i might be wrong though. but i love the NA OSt hehe. and yeah ofcourse nobody is as fast as us lakorn addict lol. it's good to hear from u. havne't talk to u in awhile how's it been?

that's good to here, havne't seen u here in awhile. i hope we get a chance to talk some more and to get to know each other more :)

Hi to AIKO, AN, BAU, DONNA, RR and the rest of the sisters....
btw hi ellem hehe..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
message sent!.. :lol:

sala i have kickboxing class tonight around 6 my time 9 yours..so i wont be home til almost 11 your time. by then you are prolly heading to bed or dreaming already...

and tomorrow i have an appt to do my hair after wrk. so that wont work neither..how bout this weekend..come and stay online longer...all day even! oh boy ..we dont have a life lol oh wait this is our life...

GAH! no wonder! haa cuz i txted u bak and u didn't answer so i was like ........ hahahaha but yeas i went on last nite and made a chat box w/ a bunch of the sisters but no one was talking! so i signed off hahahahha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol sala i didnt txt back cause i didnt want you to go over your daily txt limit LOL

so i decided to post it in one of this thread here...

dang ellem..its been so long since ive seen you, how the heck are ya?? good i hope!!

im currently watching..

old lakorn
koey american
sood dtae fah kumnode
jlr again...on & off
still need to finish ngao asoke...lol

new lakorn
gae roy ruk (saving for it for this weekend)
sapahp borut satan

(seems like i have more old lakorns to watch than new ones..i think theres a few more but i cant seem to remember at this time)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LOL! hahah well no one txts me no mo so its all good haaaahaha we seriously need to have our 10 way calling this weekend fo sho! but idk imay be out of town but u kno what screw it cuz ima call ya'll n have it no matter what

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hey an btw we can't tlak so much about ghost unless the other sisters finish watching it hehe, but i've got to say i love it!!! thanks alot for sharing is nice to change for once in a different type of series instead of thai lakorn hehe. and thanks for the song also hehe love you!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hey an btw we can't tlak so much about ghost unless the other sisters finish watching it hehe, but i've got to say i love it!!! thanks alot for sharing is nice to change for once in a different type of series instead of thai lakorn hehe. and thanks for the song also hehe love you!
OMG...yea....so addicted and I LOVE the ending...I heart GHOST,Zach and Eza!!!
Wooot...Wooot!yea...they havent finish it yet....so we gotta wait...i think chen...ami...n bau..yea
they havent finish yet..later when im bak...if all the sisters is on..we watch the bloopers XD
ahaha...yes...thats why i love to watch different kind of dramas =]
yeah..i love the themesong too..."Masih Jua"....HAWT!..but too short...