Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
me n kevin rode this just fo yo

wow my sis is braer than me hehe. yay go sis!

gosh lets see.. 2 more essays.. hmmmmmmm... lol.. if only i can write fics instead lol.. xp.. ok.. i will gone for ever muahaha.. well until i finish.. bye hehe xp ..
lol i know it would be so much easier for me too i mean i have my own nickname got it fron An is LG (lakorn girl) and watching that many i can come up with something lol ;)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I'm going to Bush Gardens today hehe excited, but last night I didn't sleep unitl 2 am hehe. GP, i was talking to my parents for 5 hours! hehe it's free that's why. and now i can talk to them on msn too so happy!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Just dropping by...I deleted my old MySpace profile, and made a new one, so can you add me if you have a profile? Sopha Chin, you'd have to put my whole name...

So Lift & Oil is coming to Minnesota, random, but it's in America...anyone down for a road trip from Cali? I know I am, if I'm not working and if I can save enough money.

cecilia

Staff member
^you're coming up to mn?
i'm thinking of going there.
need to bug pze and sunny for info

anyway, reposting here again in case no one saw it ..
my manipulation version of HARITH TYING SORIYA

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^you're coming up to mn?
i'm thinking of going there.
need to bug pze and sunny for info
anyway, reposting here again in case no one saw it ..
my manipulation version of HARITH TYING SORIYA

It's like once-in-a-lifetime...Besides, I really need to get out of California more...I'm already 24 but still haven't travelled as much as I want to.

OMG...Ray's new series, Moonlight Resonance is a definite must-see...whether or not you're a fan of Ray's...the story is really good...but I have to say, it's the saddest series I've ever watched. I've only seen up to part 8 and I've already cried so badly my eyes are swollen, but it's really good and addicting. The story doesn't drag at all, and even though it has 40 episodes, I'm looking forward to the rest of it...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo i luv the manipulation ceci xp ... >_< ..

n muahahaha guess wat ladies.. i freaken finished my essays muahaha so now i have free time.. well until tomorrow.. T_T .. i start school ..T_T .. so imma be catching up n updating lol.. xp ..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol...fixing the toilet XD
so take a pic for me..i wana see hw the toilet look like!

btw,i juz submittet my website assignment to my lecturer...i'll be writing of JLR and u gurls...woot