Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omfg. ok so heres what happened. my cousin that i shared JLR with yes well she went up to Charlotte, NC and that is where we (as in us who live in myrtle beach, sc) have to go up to to get the asian goods cuz theres not alot of asian stores down here but newho so theres a thai vdo store up in charlotte and she calls me and she's like OMFG! THERES A ATEAM POSTER HERE FOR 5 BUCKS AND THERES A AFF POSTER FOR 5 DOLLAS and im like OMFG OMFG OMFG (hyperventilating hahahah) and im like ooo buy me both and ill pay you back blah blah so then like 10 mins later she calls me back and she's liek i bought the last ones they're sold out and i asked the lady if she would sell me the display but she said her mom is like obsessed w/ JLR and she would kill her if she sold it and im like omfg heartattack man i was about to cry but yes so im like pretty upset/pissed off but ima tel my parents to bring me up there so i can go buy it yes that is waht ima do but if i go to my cousin's house to go look at the poster ima take a pix of it for ya'll kk

cikna

sarNie Adult
to an and those fasting, Happy Ramadhan Month!! May all of us be blessed and persevere to any hardship that come our way!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Started watching a bunch of Paul lakorns while I wait anxiously for Jai Rao...and Paul is actually pretty good, plus, he's good-looking, adorable, and funny...I mean, Ken is still #1, but I'm hooked on Ruk Son Kaen and wanna know how it ends. Do you know if anyone uploaded his lakorn with Yardthip? I think it's called Amaraelatai or something like that...it's my favorite lakorn for him.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omfg. ok so heres what happened. my cousin that i shared JLR with yes well she went up to Charlotte, NC and that is where we (as in us who live in myrtle beach, sc) have to go up to to get the asian goods cuz theres not alot of asian stores down here but newho so theres a thai vdo store up in charlotte and she calls me and she's like OMFG! THERES A ATEAM POSTER HERE FOR 5 BUCKS AND THERES A AFF POSTER FOR 5 DOLLAS and im like OMFG OMFG OMFG (hyperventilating hahahah) and im like ooo buy me both and ill pay you back blah blah so then like 10 mins later she calls me back and she's liek i bought the last ones they're sold out and i asked the lady if she would sell me the display but she said her mom is like obsessed w/ JLR and she would kill her if she sold it and im like omfg heartattack man i was about to cry but yes so im like pretty upset/pissed off but ima tel my parents to bring me up there so i can go buy it yes that is waht ima do but if i go to my cousin's house to go look at the poster ima take a pix of it for ya'll kk
lmao........ but.. omg... i want them posters too.. T_T .. only 5 bucks each.. sheesh.. T_T ..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
aiko honey! i kno man i was like oishdgoihasoiigjoisdoigoisodjoifjoisdjoigjoijsdojgoi yes well i told my parents i wanted to go to charlotte and normally we go as a trip b/c it takes like 6 hours to drive up there but newho my dad's like maybe this weekend b/c if the hurricane hanna comes then we are "evacuating" up to charlotte NC WOOT WOOT! but im like wishing and praying and hoping that they stock them posters up by next week or man i am going to steal the display lmfao

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey SIS, my cell phone is fix since I have to get a new SIM cards, so all my number is GONE. What lakorn are you sis watching right to keep u busy until ATEAM is air?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I've just visited NJ recently and here's pics to share that brigns back jlr memories.

JLR Chicken

JLR Scenery

Chicken Coop

BONUS:

a tree called arumairai..............................................................meaning araimairu hehe lol
WARNING: joke only for thai speaking people.