Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. when the fever seems to be low... it rises to the max when i see a tiny glimpse of jlr.. hehehe .. >_<.. oh so much memories...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Hey JLR!!!! Good to see you again! What a long time since i've seen this thread title "JLR"! Now that i'm here so many memories and so many things happen here! I've met so MANY good SISters!!!! Learn new things and all the storytimes *sniff *sniff good memories HAHA also the "cat fight" and "jokes" that we made fun of each others with. And fights over who obtains Harit and etc. haha. GOOD OLD TIMES! Imagine after a year we're all still tight and sitck together like sand and the sea "sai and talay" LOL if u know that song hehe :) So glad to be back can't wait to read new posts from u guys! MISS and LOVE U ALL!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Hey JLR!!!! Good to see you again! What a long time since i've seen this thread title "JLR"! Now that i'm here so many memories and so many things happen here! I've met so MANY good SISters!!!! Learn new things and all the storytimes *sniff *sniff good memories HAHA also the "cat fight" and "jokes" that we made fun of each others with. And fights over who obtains Harit and etc. haha. GOOD OLD TIMES! Imagine after a year we're all still tight and sitck together like sand and the sea "sai and talay" LOL if u know that song hehe :) So glad to be back can't wait to read new posts from u guys! MISS and LOVE U ALL!!
whoa...almost a year alrdy eh?
but its still the busy year i guess...im juz startin my 2nd sem now..sigh~
anyways..same here...MISS n LUV y'all MUCHHHHHHH

(p/s apply to jlr sisters that i noe..or dont..lol..)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol just testing out my new sig :wub: check it out girls :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hello everyone!!! ^_^

I miss spamming here... miss spamming with my JLR sisters... :(