Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Does Aum have a famous dad? Yes or no? I'm confused, some say yes, others say no, then I heard him calling that actor that played his dad in BKST his dad...so is that a man he respects that just calls "dad", or is that his real dad?

well i thought aum has a famous dad.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2vAQPRad8k (@ 1:33)

and here's a clip from bkst with aum and his "father" ( @ 3:40)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-JUDq3R2iA

but i'm not sure...i think that's his real dad..maybe not...maybe it's just because aum respects him...
According to sarnwiki, aum is half fiipino. his dad is a a filipino and his mom is half thai, half filipino. (trivia: the lady that sang JLR's theme song is his first cousin!). I believe i have seen aum's dad's pics on iheartlakorns.com. go and check it out. aum looks a lot like him. anyways, the guy that played aum's dad in bgst is not his real dad. there was one of many wishy's subbed interviews while bgst was filmed, aum said that he thinks of him (the lakorn dad) as his own dad because he respects him a lot. when the lakorn dad scolded aum's character in bgst, aum couldn't help himslef but to really cried his heart out because he was imagining his real dad was doing so.

its my mummy birthday today !!
i love her soooo much and shes getting prettier every year!

moms, no matter what race, skin color or religion, they are the prettiest girls out there! Selamat Hari Jadi, Auntie. Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki. anyways an, biler birthday makcik? akak punye mak baru sambut birthday 1 disember ari tu.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i'll get a bucket for you then....ahah

oooh i got to watch that then..right now i love watching funny lakorns

hmmmmmm so this person is close to me? that's a toughie
haha i'll need somehting bigger than a bucket :p

hahaha RR look in the mirror and u'll find the culpit :p

hey everyone...today is my one-year anniversary of being in sarnworld :clap: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: :clap:
hahaha Happy Anniversary hehe

its my mummy birthday today !!
i love her soooo much and shes getting prettier every year!

Happy b-day to ur mommy mommy hehe :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
According to sarnwiki, aum is half fiipino. his dad is a a filipino and his mom is half thai, half filipino. (trivia: the lady that sang JLR's theme song is his first cousin!). I believe i have seen aum's dad's pics on iheartlakorns.com. go and check it out. aum looks a lot like him. anyways, the guy that played aum's dad in bgst is not his real dad. there was one of many wishy's subbed interviews while bgst was filmed, aum said that he thinks of him (the lakorn dad) as his own dad because he respects him a lot. when the lakorn dad scolded aum's character in bgst, aum couldn't help himslef but to really cried his heart out because he was imagining his real dad was doing so.

moms, no matter what race, skin color or religion, they are the prettiest girls out there! Selamat Hari Jadi, Auntie. Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki. anyways an, biler birthday makcik? akak punye mak baru sambut birthday 1 disember ari tu.
OMG!! Punch is his cousin??? KEWLLLLLL

my mum's birthday is today .. 13 december!

an, napelah makcik macam familiar sangat? macam kak lyana pernah jumpa sebelum nie....
erm .. maybe u did meet her before!
cause shes a teacher too .. quite known in Puchong and Klang (her first school was at Bukit Naga)
she goes by the name of Salmah Bt. Samad. Rings any bell?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Last Friday i went to a friend's b-day party
and we were amking smores (my first time) hehe
I burnt mine and almost drop it in the fire and i ran away hehe :) LOL