Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
WTFi went to sleep early and i come on to see that you all spammed for 3 pages???!!! why not when i'm on huh??? jk...that's okay....

i'll get you a pool then :D
i don't see anything in the mirror :loool:

thanks...i'll check it out

ahahaha

that is soooo HOT HOT HOT

take it if you want...i chose not too lol

awwwwww i get to see the pervert now LOL
HAHA RR a pool wow good luck with that :p

OMG RR has no reflection like a vampire haha LOL

i agree don! i cant wait for new moon! i hope they'll follow the book cos the plot was well written by the author!
haha can't wait for it either and the year it comes out i'll be a senior! woo hoo

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i want to see the other pervert too... lmao
who who?? LOL....hmmm soon i will scan my senior pictures on my laptop...just wait awhile...

that is sooo cute <3 the girl reminds me of my friend

HAHA RR a pool wow good luck with that :p

OMG RR has no reflection like a vampire haha LOL

haha can't wait for it either and the year it comes out i'll be a senior! woo hoo
a pool isn't good enough..how about an island lol
hmmm me and aum as vampire..but us vampires can reproduce, not like in sarn's fanfic lol

I'm getting a cell soon hehe i'm going to use ur banner as the wp hehe :)
lucky...hopefully i get a cell phone this soon..otherwise it's next year when i graduate

erm try deleting all the stuff at ur signature n save it.

when its empty then put the new banner
i hate when that happens....even when i have to make a minor change, i have to do everything over again....

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
erm try deleting all the stuff at ur signature n save it.

when its empty then put the new banner
ok i'll try that thanks GG

who who?? LOL....hmmm soon i will scan my senior pictures on my laptop...just wait awhile...

that is sooo cute <3 the girl reminds me of my friend

a pool isn't good enough..how about an island lol
hmmm me and aum as vampire..but us vampires can reproduce, not like in sarn's fanfic lol

lucky...hopefully i get a cell phone this soon..otherwise it's next year when i graduate

i hate when that happens....even when i have to make a minor change, i have to do everything over again....
the girl is Mint AF3 she plays in Pa Lok Bunterm with Boy hehe :)

haha JLR Island flooded with my throw up LOL

i hope u do too

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol rr ... but im nt having prob wif my sigg
i think it's probably because i always change mine so many times....like one time i couldn't decide which one i wanted so i previewed them over and over....but i decided to stay with my original one lol

ok i'll try that thanks GG

the girl is Mint AF3 she plays in Pa Lok Bunterm with Boy hehe :)

haha JLR Island flooded with my throw up LOL

i hope u do too
i said A island, not my JLR island

she's really pretty..i think in that picture she does..i think it's the smile that reminds me of my friend

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i think it's probably because i always change mine so many times....like one time i couldn't decide which one i wanted so i previewed them over and over....but i decided to stay with my original one lol

i said A island, not my JLR island

she's really pretty..i think in that picture she does..i think it's the smile that reminds me of my friend
LOL wow RR so indecisive but don't worry u're not the only one hehe :)

OOOOO so i have my own island sweet!! u said A island my name starts with A hehe

thanks i like her can't wait to see scenes of her and Boy hehe