Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yours is adorable too...you are soo cute an...for an emo...ahahah
i love the quotes you used...did you come up with them or did you find them somewhere?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^one of the wildest lol you raised the bar in wild scenes LMAO

how was studying???
i just love writing wild scenes... it's like a stress reliever to me... :loool:

studying was no fun at all!! I reviewed all night long... until around 2am... I didn't drank any power drink though... :loool:

lol...bare wif mine..i hate my feet/foot/w.e there n i juz realize the quote i used had a spelling mistake lol..

so cute anie!! :lol: and I see you're holding twilight! :clap:

yes you are...well got school tomorrow...going to sleep...bye bye
xoxoxoox <33333
goodnight rr... :kiss:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^ oh =D
u said u like knew my mum so im wodnering if u really kenal her since shes a teacher too.
her name is Salmah bt. Samad .. rings any bell???

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
wat wallpaper?
LOL wallpaper on my computer and my phone is use the banner that u made and show it to ALL my firends!!!! :)

going to have a haircut today! woohoo! goodbye emo bangs! :lol:
OOOO Cool!

god .. i wana go cut hair too..
but my mum;s like .. do it before chinese new year .. man .. my hair is so freaking annoying now
U celebrate Chinese New Year?

my next haircut is maki in hana kimi styleeee

Nice don't forget to take pics :)

whatever...it's always me and aum forever....hmmmm i'm making seu rak chak yai olaworn banners.....lol

that's cool...lol emo...remember to take pictures okay :p

that will be sooo cute..you should also take pictures when you do it..

i got a haircut last month..but i'm already tired of it lol...
WOW i'm gone a couple of days and RR is being full of herself again.
BTW he is urs then why can't u spell his name right? it's suppose to be Umm :p

hmmm i'm a JLR sister..but that doesn't really mean i'm gifted..only gifted in being aum's lover <3 :wub:
HAHAHA ur funny! I have my "Boy" and i'm gifted hehe ;) LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol rr .. i seriously give up taking aum frm u LOL .. (not that he's urs) hehehe
LOL An nice saved there ;)

LOVE it love the red eye part too ;)

i cant get my head off twilight .. seriously .. all of my work is twilight related now .. gawd .. the obsession
Really? I couldn't tell.
But u're not the only one.
Have u notice these last ten pages is on Twilight LOL ;)

so i finally finish my banner for my friend who is in love with twilight......i used you as my inspiration an ^^ since i haven't seen the movie yet =(

so here it is, not the greatest, but at least my friend likes it =) :
I LOVE IT!!! nicely done ;)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
im a really bad gurl .. exam is tomorrow n i havent revise anythin yet LOL
HAHA lol i wonder what u've been doing during that tiem *cough cough Twilight :p

i have TONS of favorite quotes from the twilight saga... :lol: especially in eclipse and breaking dawn...
ME TOO!!! hehe

all of my coursemates nw label me TWILIGHT addict LOL ..

*currently downloading all the twilight soundtrack* lol
HAHA GG is now TA:)

i got this very stupid habit where once i started psing .. i will finish it n that would take me about 4 hours? (for big banners) while small ones would be less than 30mins.

but then .. after i complete it, i tend to look at it for AT LEAST 30mins .. (same applies to my fanfic chapter)

weird eh?
LOL ur not the only one :) It must be a sister thing hehe

w/e rr .. im an ATEAM supporter not Arrteam LOL
LOL hi5 GG nice one or should I say TA
And u can call me PA (pa lok buntern addict) or BMA (boy and mint addict) hehe

no...i do that too...i look at it for like forever.....then my brothers look at me like i'm spacing out LOL

gasp *chest pain..."could this be a heart attack, my heart, it hurts" LOL...RR is implied..it's in the fine print :loool:

you know rr is in there....it's in the 'm' get it LMAO
OMG RR new nickename DRAMA QUEEN!!!! LOL DQ haha dairy queen LOL
Geesh now that island that u gave me isn't enough :(

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
:lol: twilight addict...

u should support ADTEAM... :rolleyes:
LOL nice one. But u guys don't have to suppost ATEAM already been supported A for Arisa and A for Aum hehe only one letter we are one :p (just to get RR mad hehe i mean DQ)

i will supprt ADTEAM if you support ARRTEAM/ARTEAM/A RTEAM :loool:

go study....if you don't then that means that you will forfeit aum to me muahahhaah (evil mastermind right here)
hmmm it's 3:38 AM over here..i wonder if i should get some sleep LOL...i was going to write my update..but didn't..i even had word open too
LOL trying to find supporters DQ LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol donna .. i tot im the only one who took a nap .. it was raining too .. so FORKS :loool:
HAHA "Forks"LOL
An i swear that there is no comment that u made that doesn't relate to Twilgiht LOL :p

oh an....you and twilight.......if only it was a person..i'm sure it would love you lol

i would take naps, but turn out that i fell asleep until the next day...i suck at naps....
LOL i agree DQ totally....Her "vampire in a shiny volvo" qouting Donna LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
^ tsk tsk an...well at least you are doing something fun :D
Yeah that's true fun things are always better than school hehe.
Actually any boring thing is better than school, but wait school is boring LOL

HAHA love the pics and teh comment on it :)

i got one for myself too LOL
I love that one too :)

yours is adorable too...you are soo cute an...for an emo...ahahah
i love the quotes you used...did you come up with them or did you find them somewhere?
hahaha see Mommy i'm not the only one that thinks u're cute :p
HAHA DQ u don't even know me and An had a QW (qoute war) adn of course she won LOL :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
now that i got a cell so i want to add u guys (if u don't want other people to know just sned me a message) hehe o yeah if ur all the way across the world let me that ;) LOL like *cough cough An :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
LOL wallpaper on my computer and my phone is use the banner that u made and show it to ALL my firends!!!!

U celebrate Chinese New Year?
oh .. is it even big enuf for a com wallpaper???

haha .. didnt i tell u im a mix??
i celebrate Eid for muslims cause its my religion
I celebrate chinese new year cause im also a chinese lol
i also celebrate christmas but not in a religion way or w/e but since most of my relatives r christians(dad side) they always give me present too .. LOL
i also celebrate deepavali (indian celebration) cause my cousins bf is an indian but juz recently converted into Islam n most of my frenz r indians too ...

[[ actually, the thing is, MALAYSIA got endless of celebration LOL .. holidays all the time LOL ]]

LOL An nice saved there

LOVE it love the red eye part too

Really? I couldn't tell.
But u're not the only one.
Have u notice these last ten pages is on Twilight LOL
lol thank you =D

LMAO really? *cough* i tot this was the jlr thread .. serious .. i didnt notice *cough*

HAHA lol i wonder what u've been doing during that tiem *cough cough Twilight

HAHA GG is now TA:)

LOL hi5 GG nice one or should I say TA
And u can call me PA (pa lok buntern addict) or BMA (boy and mint addict) hehe

OMG RR new nickename DRAMA QUEEN!!!! LOL DQ haha dairy queen LOL
lol GG or TA?? lol
omg tats HILARIOUS DAIRY QUEEN :loool:

HAHA "Forks"LOL
An i swear that there is no comment that u made that doesn't relate to Twilgiht LOL

LOL i agree DQ totally....Her "vampire in a shiny volvo" qouting Donna LOL
LMAOOOOOOOOOO hey leave me n my twilight aloneee or shuld i say my EDWARD lol..

hahaha see Mommy i'm not the only one that thinks u're cute
HAHA DQ u don't even know me and An had a QW (qoute war) adn of course she won LOL
LOL

Geesh what happen to Joa Fa Bau, Prince Aiko, Princess GP haha at this rate they're going to loose their title LOL
they r so losing their title ..
here comes Anie the twilight addict, donna the PERVERT << :loool: , RR the DAIRY QUEEN :loool: , n arisa the BMA addict xD

now that i got a cell so i want to add u guys (if u don't want other people to know just sned me a message) hehe o yeah if ur all the way across the world let me that LOL like *cough cough An
haha juz gave u my num