Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ok .. actually im doing my assignment but its very difficult ..

i must act as a judge,write the decision of the problematic case. support and relate my answer with all relevant authorities.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
The accused was charged in court for the murder of the deceased under the section 302 of the Penal Code (‘PC’). In a fight, the accused had fought and hit the deceased. About an hour and a half later the incident, the deceased and his brother, Kah See went searching for the accused and found him at a shop where they attacked the accused. The deceased had attacked the accused with a parang while Kah See Han hit him with a chair. The accused at that time had with him a knife as a weapon and to defend himself from their attack, he stabbed the deceased which caused the latter’s death at the scene.

You, acting as a judge, write your decision of this case. Support and relate your answer with all relevant authorities.

the question ...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
anyways why u tired?

me too >< so many assignment .. no mood. so gonna update one fic now..
we went to manila ocean park and dinos alive yesterday... wth... I was screaming like crazy on dinos alive coz the dinosaur felt sooo real... :loool: we also went christmas shopping after that... i'm so freakin' tired last night...

My friend said if i get marry i'll be the outside working mom and my husband will do teh house chores and take care of the kids!!!

WOO HOO i get to be the boss

"Honey u miss a spot!" LOL
:lol: that would be cute arisa...

if ever i get married someday, i don't care who will be the boss around the house as long as i'm the boss in bed... :loool:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
we went to manila ocean park and dinos alive yesterday... wth... I was screaming like crazy on dinos alive coz the dinosaur felt sooo real... :loool: we also went christmas shopping after that... i'm so freakin' tired last night...

:lol: that would be cute arisa...

if ever i get married someday, i don't care who will be the boss around the house as long as i'm the boss in bed... :loool:
haha Dona the pervert :p LOL

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Issues to be Determined

i) Whether the accused had an opportunity to obtain protection from the public authority under s 99(3) of the PC;
ii) Whether the right to self defence differs from place of incident;
iii) Whether it was material or not to apply the defence as the accused had owned a knife when he was attacked;
iv) Whether the attack by the deceased and Kah See Han on the accused was ‘imminent’ and ‘real’ and the accused felt reasonable apprehension of danger; and
v) Whether the right to self defence under s 96 of the PC was applicable based on the facts of this case.

headache...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao .. so it kinda shock u eh?? haha .. lol ..

me n kaka sometime enter those ghost house/w.e they call it ..

there will be this flying mop swinging front n back ..hitting our heads =.=

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i don't usually enter ghost house coz i easily get scared... -_- but i love watching horror movies even if i can't sleep right away at night... :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahahaha..same here on the movies...its scary,i noe i'll be scared but i still watch it LOL

anyways ps-ing a poster for ur february ladies haha