6-six candycanes
7-seven pounds of turkey
8-eight cups of soda
9-nine ice cream cones
10- ten bowls of soup
11-eleven pieces of pie
12- twelve chocolate bars
i love it...makes me really hungry

LOL eeeeewwwww remember my island is surrounded my throw up not water haha :loool:
LOL yeah but it would be like JLR, how soriya jumped into the water...but harit won't save you :p

dongjue

sarNie Egg
After watching Jam Loey Rak, I am very sure that Harit had no sexual relations with Boontai. The Viewers should listen to what these parties concerned have to say and react to understand that Harit was just telling the truth not because he was trying to deny his relations with Boontai or nurse his dignity.

Episode 3 “Did you sleep with khun Harit yet?” demanded Boontai.

In episode 3, Boontai told everyone that Harit was her husband but still addressed Harit as “khun Harit”. Boontai was the one who misled everyone in the pearl farm and even Soraya to think that Harit was her husband. But, she was not witty enough to completely deceive the viewers in how she addressed him because the fact is that Harit was her boss and was not husband, not even her bed partner even though she yearns to possess the status as his wife. She just subconsciously gave herself away although she is almost successful in her plot. She had to address him formally not because of her social status but because she has not yet gained the right to. Even Harit’s captive, Soraya addressed Harit as Harit. It was to tell the viewers from the very beginning that Soraya is actually the REAL woman in Harit’s life.

Soraya begged Boontai to persuade Harit to release her since soraya thought that Harit would definitely listen to his wife Boontai but Soraya soon discovered that she was going to be disappointed because Boontai is afraid of Harit. Boontai did not tell Soraya that she was actually barred from the island and Harit was not supposed to know that she is here.

Episode 3 “But I wonder….I have been here for so long. I have never heard him talking about you. He didn’t even say that he had wife. Do you just assume it yourself?” Soraya asked Boontai and she was slap.

In this exchanges with Boontai, Soraya unintentionally trigger the time bomb. She hit the arrow right in the bull’s eye and Boontai slapped her and was screaming hysterically at Soraya.

Episode 4 “Boontai is just a worker. She has no privilege.” Harit told the workers

Harit gathered the pearl farm workers together to find out whose the culprit who sent Boontai to his island. He specifically told everyone including the viewers that Boontai is just a worker and it seemed that no one seriously believed in him and ignored his words. He is definitely not in denial of his relationship with Boontai but was just telling the fact.

Episode 4 “Damn monkey! Give me back my hat! You steal it every time I wear it.” Boontai shouted to Gayu.

Gayu will tell you what Boontai’s status is in the island. Boontai was the object of Gayu’s mischief. Even the monkey dislikes and is disrespectful towards her. How could Boontai be Harit’s wife even the monkey does not give a damn about her. By Soraya’s very word, the hypocritical monkey is just like her master. Gayu reflects her master in thoughts and behaviors. The reason why Gayu always snatched her pink hat could be that the hat was not a special gift from Harit just as Boontai lied to Soraya about. Gayu doesn’t like lies as you remember how violently she reacted when Harit asked her whether she torn Soraya’s clothing. Soraya is supposed to be a captive but look at how well she gets along with Gayu. If Gayu likes Soraya, it also reveals to us how much Harit likes Soraya. Whenever Soraya made an attempt to escape, she always failed because of Gayu. Gayu was always the one who leads her master to Soraya.

Episode 5 “I have never loved that woman”. “You know well that I and Boontai have nothing related to each other.” Harit told Soraya.

Now! The most crucial dialogue from Harit. To his own worker, he does not even give a damn to explain too much but look at what he told Soraya. In episode 5, we already know that he harbors affection for Soraya at this stage which he did not yet realize. Look at what he said. Firstly, he clearly told her that he “never loved”, then the said “You know well”(addressing personally to her that she knows full well that he and Boontai were not an item yet she still kept agitating him with that issue) and finally “nothing related”(importantly no sexual relation). That explains all.

Is Harit driven by his male hormones? The answer is definitely no! Look at how he rehabilitated Soraya with manual work and dressing change. She was not allowed to show her figure to seduce a man. In fact, how he treated Soraya was not to degrade her and not of much surprise. He just preached what he practices. Besides being successful, he was physically and mentally well discipline. He worked in the pearl farm, pearl factory and hotel and is always exercising…..running and swimming etc. He wore causally just a t-shirt with singlet inside and jean most of the time. He wanted Soraya to work is to discipline her not to despise poor people as he told her. He wore causally and is thrifty because the money he earned was not for himself but for his brother. He did not spend much on himself let alone on woman all his 33 years. Soraya could be the first woman to receive a gift from him.

Episode 3 “So, you ran across the jungle and cross the stream like this?” Said Harit

In episode 3, we know Boontai actually had a house of her own, a hut. She lived far across the jungle and cross the stream in Harit’s private island. So….far from Harit’s house and Bai’s hut. Then we know that she was not living with Harit. Harit actually occupy his house with his brother Harin whenever he was in the island. Actually why Boontai’s house was so far away is that gender propriety must be observed in the island. The propriety observed between master and his workers and between male and female workers. Harit was well respected by his workers is not only because he is a good boss but he also have superior moral character. Didn’t Harit tell Soraya that in the island he makes his own laws and he is the judge? He makes sure that Soraya does not dress to show her figure to seduce man. The same rules must have applied to all his workers. But look at Boontai?

I believed that in the past, Harit had 3 workers who did the housekeeping and island keeping. They were obviously Boontai, Boontai’s lover and Bai. Boontai should be the cook since she was banished to the pearl farm to do kitchen work.

*Remember the scene when Harit caught Boontai and her lover in his bedroom. Harit did not act like a jealous and angry lover. He was all calm, opening the door slowing peeking into the room and acting like a judge passing sentences to the adulterers. Listen to what Boontai said when she called after Harit to spare her lover. She called him Khun Harit. At the cliff, when Harit told Boontai’s lover that he dared to insult him. It obviously explained that his workers dared to insult him by doing something disgraceful in his own house and his room and who could pardon a worker who sin under your own roof and the servant who bite the hand that fed him. Therefore, according to Harit’s law, he had to be executed.

What Boontai’s identity was only a worker who had freely access to Harit’s house but was obsessed with having Harit as her husband. She worked in his house and seduced a man whenever Harit was not at home

Finally, Harit had the audacity to boast to Soraya how much experiences he had but look at how clumsy he was each time he asserted his punishments by threatening Soraya that he would rape her. I believed that he was as white a sheet as Soraya. He was not adept at maneuvering a woman’s body. First attempt, he used to much force that Soraya fainted. Second attempt, he spread his legs too wide above Soraya thigh that he gotten a kick in his crotch. Third, his shoulder was too near to Soraya’s mouth that he gotten a bite and forth, he trapped both her knees but could manage her upper body that he gotten knifed. Last, he succeeded in the rape because practice made perfect. This time he trapped her legs first, then her hands and made sure that his shoulders was far from Soraya’s mouth.