Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it was great! ^_^ we went to my grandma's house and we celebrated xmas there with the rest of the family...

how about u? how's ur xmas?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
woah woah woah has there been some spammin here lol. Anyways guys can u pm me ur no.'s again cause i lost all of my contact wen i got a new fone :(

hehe Oh yea MERRY XMAS MY JLR SIS...BAUBAU LOVES YA ALL <3

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh yea wif the subbin of borisud i heard anonymous is goin to sub it...bau officially <3 borisud lol, u guys should check out the 3rd teaser:)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
it was great! ^_^ we went to my grandma's house and we celebrated xmas there with the rest of the family...

how about u? how's ur xmas?
i dont really celebrate christmas since im a muslim but my family did steamboat! yummy~

woah woah woah has there been some spammin here lol. Anyways guys can u pm me ur no.'s again cause i lost all of my contact wen i got a new fone :(

do u need my number :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

donna loves you too bau!!! and also misses u... :lol: :kiss: i'm gonna pm u my number later...

i dont really celebrate christmas since im a muslim but my family did steamboat! yummy~

do u need my number :rolleyes:
steamboat? yummy! ur making me hungry again although i just ate a while ago... i'm gaining weight again, all thanks to the holiday season... :lol:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
merry christmas donna =P

maybe :ph34r:

merry christmas GP ^^

i saw it...soooo cute...merry christmas arisa =)

:yahoo: i'm mention :clap:
thanks arisa for sticking by me this year ^.^

good night..love you too....sorry i always leave you here alone..my family had a little party and then i went over to my cousin's house....
but i LOVE all your quotes <333 they are all so cute n sweet

love you an...merry christmas...as long as i get love from aum and my JLR sisters, i'll be happy =D

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY JLR SISTERS!!!
AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
HAHA u're very mean u know it's hard to swim in throw up LOL

HAHA i was shy about it too LOL :) Thanks ;) Merry Christmas to u too :)

AWWWWW thanks for sticking by me too (soemtimes) LOL j/k

HAHA np it's understandable i'll have to leave soon too
I'm glad u like the qoutes :)
LOVE u too RR

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
im saying the truth .. lol anyways, kaka told me wishy is nt going to sub borisud??
oh yea wif the subbin of borisud i heard anonymous is goin to sub it...bau officially <3 borisud lol, u guys should check out the 3rd teaser:)
hahaha .. omg .. i juz watch borisud trailer again n IF THERE IS NO SUB .. imma juz watch it without sub ..
awww...i'm looking forward to watching this lakorn too with subs..but wishy does have a lot of lakorns to sub..if only i knew thai and could sub...but i usually watch a lot of lakorns without subs...lol...oh..i might be taking thai in college if i apply for that class ^^

ahhhhhhhhh it's my amazing BAU <3333
yeah lots of spam...this christmas i didn't get a cell phone :( so that means when i graduate...grrr....but i'll give it to you when i do get one ^^
MERRY X-MAS XOXOXOXOXOXO

Merry Christmas!!!!! WOO HOO
MERRY CHRISTMAS...how was your x-mas...i had a cool one..but then my mom and sisters forced me to do scholarships for college ugh..tomorrow we are going to go shopping :D

HAHA u're very mean u know it's hard to swim in throw up LOL

HAHA i was shy about it too LOL :) Thanks ;) Merry Christmas to u too :)

AWWWWW thanks for sticking by me too (soemtimes) LOL j/k

HAHA np it's understandable i'll have to leave soon too
I'm glad u like the qoutes :)
LOVE u too RR
Bye guys hope u guys have a wonder Christmas love u all!
:loool: well love you lots.

so i went to the beach today b/c it was warm and wrote that for ya'll hahahahha EPIC! i love you all =]
awww that's is soooooo damn sweet...so pretty <3