Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that's so cool :D

we should...mcdreamy got 2nd place while mcsteamy got 9th place in TV sexiest doctors....i want mcsteamy if aum is him :drool:
my teacher told me that i should be a lawyer just because i wouldn't back down on bringing cake to school...(we have a nutritional plan..ugh)

i want to read it...awwww i have to wait

that's cool...that seems fun
you too? so many ideas...i got like none ahahah
who is the number 1 sexiest doctor? :huh: is it dr. house? I have to say, there are lots of good-looking and sexy doctors out there in real life... :lol:

i want too but i suck at writing haha
i'm going into architecture hehe :)
cool! one of my cousins just graduated in architecture 2 years ago and I heard he's doing great in Dubai now... ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
who is the number 1 sexiest doctor? :huh: is it dr. house? I have to say, there are lots of good-looking and sexy doctors out there in real life... :lol:

cool! one of my cousins just graduated in architecture 2 years ago and I heard he's doing great in Dubai now... ^_^
the #1 doctor was george clooney from E.R.

it's NEW YEAR'S EVE TOMORROW!!!
wow...it's going to be New Year's Eve in two days for me...so sad...i have to go back to school on jan. 5.ahhhhhhhhhh my break is so short...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

COOL! o really? what type of architecture?

it's NEW YEAR'S EVE TOMORROW!!!
haha not here yet we still have few hours left :)

kulyia

RUK
after i get back, i have two weeks before my finals UGH

hey kulyia ^^ for me, i got off on dec. 23....

:yahoo: go SRCYO <3

wow..ijust got off last last friday the 12..and finals?..idont thnik ihave finals but i have a feild trip to santa monica ithink on the same week..haha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
wow..im a highschooler and we go back on the 12.when did you guys get off?
i think that was dec 18... :lol: lucky you... you have a longer break... 2 weeks of break is not enough for me... :lol:

COOL! o really? what type of architecture?

haha not here yet we still have few hours left :)
i really don't know what kind but he designs buildings... :lol:

i'm watching SRCYO hehe and PLB :)
i'm watching SRCYO too but i'm only at ep 5... waiting for wishy's subs... ^_^