Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
happy new year gurls!!!

may all our past year's failed resolution will come true this year and all our new resolution too!!

woot woot!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmmmmm i wonder wat page i was at in this thread.. i 4got.. hmmmmmm....

aniwaise i just wanted to tell u sisters that aiko misses ya'll lots n lots.. have a great new year.. ^_^
i miss you too..you too..have a happy new year...

lmao.. omg RR lol..
ahahah i was showing an that i'm in ATEAM lol

u noe rr, i stopped going to my normal forums and even bother registering to spicy due to SW members whos so frenly plus i like the spamming idea .. where theres no limit of pages for a thread. i think i stated that before when i juz join this thread. cos my previous forums, they limit only 100 page for each topic then immediate lock. no spamming, no pictures bigger than w/e size .. no pics allowed for signatures at all. isnt that boring?

im pissed. cos they clearly targeted this thread. maybe i should juz stop replying here? i like reading u gurls spamming due to the fact that it update me on what u gurls r doing. cos sometime we cant really chat. so for example, when arisa leave messages here when im sleeping, when i wake up i can read all of them n at least know what she's been doing u noe. same applies to all of u.. like aiko getting bitten at the butt, donna cant sleep, gp went to the beach .. rr applying for college .. its not related to jlr rite? but jlr brought us together
awww an..don't worry...i think that this topic is already over-spammed...they just need to go to the first page and go up from there...and when they reach like page 100 it's like all spam lol

ok i wont spam but im going to post something like this from now on.

i think gayu is cute. there should be an R scene just designed for gayu. and maybe bai should be able to talk..so the lakorn which has ended early this year would have been much more interesting.

now, thats not spamming rite?... rather more intellectual dont u tink.
no spamming ^^ ahaha an R scene for gayu...but yeah i think bai should talk...it would be totally different if he could...

hmmmm im pretty sure most likely there will be a remake.. because when u come to think of it.. look at the lakorns that are airing rite now.. most of them are remakes too.. lol... hehe but.. ateam.. will alwaise be my HOT SEXIIII ATEAM lol..

im pretty sure ateam has a lot more ucoming lakorns.. but i got my hopes up when i heard ateam had many lakorns to do but then.. it went to different casts.. but oh well..
who would think would be in the remake (with the young people now)

lmao.. iono if they should ever change jlr.. lol.. its an awesome title... hehe..
i would think so too...it would be so funny if they called it ATEAM LMAO

lmao.. ur so funny rr.. but aniwaise.. im happy that it was ateam in the lakorn instead hehe.. because i cant picture anyone playin harit and soriya's role... hehe.. beside ateam.. lalalala..
me either...they did a great job...i think the director choose very well...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i remember when i was younger... i would stay up all night on new year's eve watching the disney channel lol... i was such a klutz lol..
but now... im basically watching lakorns.. and other asian dramas... muahaha..
blah blah blah... **yawns** i should prob get some rest.. iono if im goin again to the hmong new year.. hmmm...
i guess i will jet now.. **yawn** im so sleepy all of a sudden..
aniwaise.. aiko loves you all.. hehe..
i'm having a lakorn marathon too since it's new year's eve and i have a feeling i won't be able to sleep again tonight... :lol:
hw r u gurls celebratin ur new year eve?

we r havin BBQ at my house rite nw...lol...i got to bath...been fanning all those meat n chicken n sausages n stuff LOL
kinda chatoic wif most of my relatives here .. :D
those all sound really fun to do...for mine, my family and i have a little party and stay up all night, playing games, poker and stuff...

an's jlr fact 1#

an finds aum the hero of jlr so not hot in the beginning of the lakorn bcos she saw how small aum's eyes were (it was her first lakorn) then gradually...due to the ruthless harit...she fell in love with the so-often-topless man
LMAO i think so too...when he took off his shirt when he pretended to be sick :drool:

an's jlr fact #2

sansanee is very annoying..super annoying..poor chai..sweet rich guy..lol
i know...but i think joy is really pretty..i wish they didn't give her that lopsided hairstyle...

the chemistry between harit n soriya is sweet eventhough the dialogues r usually...

harit:i'm going to rape you!

soriya: your crazy!!!!
that's so too..hmmm i wonder when soriya realize that she fell in love with harit

seeing fireworks makes me smile... ^_^ especially the fireworks display in HK Disneyland... I even cried while watching it because it was so beautiful... lol... weird me... crying over beautiful fireworks...

anyhow, it would've been nice if harit surprised soriya with fireworks display when they were in the island... :lol: it'll be so cute and romantic at the same time... if i were soriya and harit would ask for forgiveness plus a stunning fireworks spectacle while asking it, i'd probably easily gave in... :lol:
aww that would be soo romantic...fireworks... <3

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i think that was dec 18... :lol: lucky you... you have a longer break... 2 weeks of break is not enough for me... :lol:

i really don't know what kind but he designs buildings... :lol:

i'm watching SRCYO too but i'm only at ep 5... waiting for wishy's subs... ^_^
haha i'm such a cheater i only watch ep. 25 hehe :)

OMG.. ARISA.. JLR ISNT NUMBA 1.. >_<..
haha ariko now that u're back just start picking on me :p
well i don't see ur sig with umm or aff on it :p
besides i'm going by on air date :p lol

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Hey guys!
just want to wish u guys a happy new year!

I'll have to catch up later haha
geesh u guys can spam when i'm gone

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i miss you too..you too..have a happy new year...
ahahah i was showing an that i'm in ATEAM lol
who would think would be in the remake (with the young people now)
i would think so too...it would be so funny if they called it ATEAM LMAO
me either...they did a great job...i think the director choose very well...
u have a great new year too.. i still have like,, 10 hours left hehe..

lol... yea sure watever rr

remake eh... well i like son n wiew.. lol.. hehe.. or.. of course.. ATEAM hehehe.. theyre so unforgettable..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
an u sms me.. hmmm me n my sis share a phone now and she wasnt home.. so i didnt know.. i'll check.. ^_^

same thing for you kulyia.. have a great new year...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I JUST WANTED TO WISH ALL MY JLR SISTERS N ATEAM LOVERS TO HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR FOR 2009 HEHE.. HAVE FUN.. ^_^.. MUAHZ.. HUGS N KISSES..

-AIKO (JULIE) ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I've been watching Ubat Ruk Kam Korp Fah
anyone watched it?
no...but will try to find time to...

u have a great new year too.. i still have like,, 10 hours left hehe..
lol... yea sure watever rr
remake eh... well i like son n wiew.. lol.. hehe.. or.. of course.. ATEAM hehehe.. theyre so unforgettable..
it's true aiko..didn't you see the math i did..i'm in ATEAM :p
son and wiew <3 they are so awesome....but yeah, i wouldn't be able to forget ATEAM

hello honeys! gawddddddd i'm so boreddddddddddddddd and tiredddddddddd shiet
me too GP...

have a safe good new year folks.
<3
you two ^^

I JUST WANTED TO WISH ALL MY JLR SISTERS N ATEAM LOVERS TO HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR FOR 2009 HEHE.. HAVE FUN.. ^_^.. MUAHZ.. HUGS N KISSES..

-AIKO (JULIE) ^_^
LIKEWISE...

MAY EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND AN AWESOME 2009....yeah...my graduation year :p MAY GOOD THINGS COME :D
LOTS OF LOVE <3 <3 <3

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy New Year
from tis SB Sister to A-Team
wah...so jealous of u girls...ur anniversary
of JLR is coming up...well it's today..actuallie
have a good year okay..and
happie anniversary! ;)