Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hello honeys! wahhh it snowed today ehhehehhehehehe but just like a little drizzel =// but its still snow =D and i have 2 hour delay tomara wooot

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL GP are you only sharing the weather when you come in here now??? Hmmm....miss you all very much!!!

Just found another lakorn to watch...been rewatching JLR here and there but now....I am watching the new one with Mart and Cherry...it's very cute!!!

Anyhow, hugs and kisses to my girls!!!
raiya!!! heehee i'm watching that too...it's sooo funny, i like mart and cherry together...i still have to watch today's episode, but i just got back home...and i have finals tomorrow..
im not sure if you gurls seen this funny clip ..
i find it hilarious :loool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDZs0S7qd64
LMAO
i miss ALL OF MY JLR SISTERS!

it's just that im devoting most of my life at the fanfic area rite nw :loool:
that's sort of a good thing...well i'll see you there :D
hello honeys! wahhh it snowed today ehhehehhehehehe but just like a little drizzel =// but its still snow =D and i have 2 hour delay tomara wooot
that's sooo super cool...

hmmm where is arisa these days? is she studying for tests too?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i miss every sis too hehe..

lol.. omg an that was hilarious lol.. hahaha..

raiya.. raiya.. raiya.. been 4ever.. miss ya lotz...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg so many fics n updates.. i think i might just drop everythin lol.. haha.. ^_^.. im so behind that if i was to update.. i hope i dont have the same ideas as other hehe.. xp.. lol..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Lucky you! I miss you girl so much! SO what everyone up to now?
nothing much... :lol: just watching BBK...

not much, should study for my finals and yet i couldn't stop myself from watching mae ka kanom wan with mart and cherry <3 it's so funny, i recommend it ^^
haven't started on that one yet... I should start watching that soon... :p

DAMN IT!!!!! my ipod isn't working anymore!!!! WTF!!!! it's an old 2nd gen ipod mini but I love it so much... and now, it's DEAD!!!! :lmao: I can't live without my ipod... I need to buy a new one soon if I can't get it fixed... -_-

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
aww that sucks donna.
nvm lol, if it cant be fixed .. all the reason to get urself an ipod touch eh?

im waiting eagerly for sony's xperia ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aww that sucks donna.
nvm lol, if it cant be fixed .. all the reason to get urself an ipod touch eh?

im waiting eagerly for sony's xperia ..
I don't think I'll be getting the ipod touch... too big for me... I want an ipod that could fit in my pocket, so I'll probably get a nano or ipod classic...

I've been looking over on some phones too and I might consider on getting an xperia too... but I won't be buying a new phone yet... I still love my W960... :wub: I'll probably get a new one by next year...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
urgh .. isnt it just mine or my w960 been hanging one me at times.

hws urs?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
nothing much... :lol: just watching BBK...

haven't started on that one yet... I should start watching that soon... :p

DAMN IT!!!!! my ipod isn't working anymore!!!! WTF!!!! it's an old 2nd gen ipod mini but I love it so much... and now, it's DEAD!!!! :lmao: I can't live without my ipod... I need to buy a new one soon if I can't get it fixed... -_-
oh you should watch it...mart and cherry are so funny...a mafia with a dessert girl...it's so hilarious and cute ^^

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone!
i miss u all!!
We had no school yesterday because we expected a snow storm
but guess WHAT!
we had invisible snow LOL :)
i made an invisible snowman hehe