Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
so cute... someone is having a crush on aff... ^_^
I want Aum with Aff so bad but now, seem like is impossible since they both are in a relationship. However, I'm a bit annoyed with all this Pinky going all public with Aum now. I mean, she's like Aum this and Aum that. Kinda getting on my nerve - I just hope their relationship will not pull down Aum's popularity. I want him to be more serious with work.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i heard. i just hope it's nothing really serious though.
the thread is closed anyways

i've noticed that... ur posts are getting longer and longer there... lol
lmao .. i noe .. but its just soooo annoying!
i mean i didnt even register there, cos when i was trying to see the thread there
they were kinda rude in my eyes but maybe they r joking .. who knows
n they dont really like our Aum lol(not that it matters, since the less ppl liking him .. the more chances i have being wif him :drool: )

I want Aum with Aff so bad but now, seem like is impossible since they both are in a relationship. However, I'm a bit annoyed with all this Pinky going all public with Aum now. I mean, she's like Aum this and Aum that. Kinda getting on my nerve - I just hope their relationship will not pull down Aum's popularity. I want him to be more serious with work.
lol .. ok i think hate is too much .. i dont hate pinky but just dislike having her wif aum .. lol
im such a bias .. i like ATEAM too much!
but, despite the fact that they r going out, photos n all .. somehow,i just dont feel their love u noe
sometime when u see celeb couples, u can really see that they r in luv .. i just cant feel it in Aumky

but in the namtam mai shoot .. whoa .. can u see how aum looks at aff n vice versa??

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lmao .. i noe .. but its just soooo annoying!
i mean i didnt even register there, cos when i was trying to see the thread there
they were kinda rude in my eyes but maybe they r joking .. who knows
n they dont really like our Aum lol(not that it matters, since the less ppl liking him .. the more chances i have being wif him :drool: )

lol .. ok i think hate is too much .. i dont hate pinky but just dislike having her wif aum .. lol
im such a bias .. i like ATEAM too much!
but, despite the fact that they r going out, photos n all .. somehow,i just dont feel their love u noe
sometime when u see celeb couples, u can really see that they r in luv .. i just cant feel it in Aumky

but in the namtam mai shoot .. whoa .. can u see how aum looks at aff n vice versa??
it's ok if they don't like our Aum... lol... we don't have too many competitors to his heart... :loool:

the NM shoot was sooo sweet!! :wub: aum and aff were like couples in real life there... lol

have you seen aff's new garnier commercial? the part where aff was looking out at the window... I imagined her waiting for Aum to come home... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ui_TGgG3IU
credits: ATEAMforum

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Hate is really a strong word - I guess I really meant "don't really like" Pinky! LOL

anyway, the NM shoot that you guys are talking about - is that the opening ceremony where they both dressed in white? if that's the one that YES< I love that shoot - they were absolutely adorable and sweet - this is why I WANT them together!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Hey guys!
It's exam we here just giving you the update.
I also watched Kweaw Lorb Petch it's sooo cute :)
Miss u all

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've been so into a different country's drama that didn't know my lakorn has started airing...like Ruk Nee Kiang Tawan and Mae Ka Kanom Wan...hehe

Oh well...As long as Ken's didn't start, then I'm cool...I kind of lost interest of Oil after I met him when he came to CA last November...not excited to see him onscreen like I used to...

I try to drop by every now and then to say hi...it's so funny, cuz I used to be a big Ateam fan...but now, I'm barely an Aum fan because Ken stole me away...and I'm a big Kaff fan after JR...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
it's ok if they don't like our Aum... lol... we don't have too many competitors to his heart... :loool:

the NM shoot was sooo sweet!! :wub: aum and aff were like couples in real life there... lol

have you seen aff's new garnier commercial? the part where aff was looking out at the window... I imagined her waiting for Aum to come home... :lol:

aahahaha .. same idea eh .. less competitor the BETTER wakaka

yeah...thats why i luv the NM shoot .. it was sooo real!

Hate is really a strong word - I guess I really meant "don't really like" Pinky! LOL

anyway, the NM shoot that you guys are talking about - is that the opening ceremony where they both dressed in white? if that's the one that YES< I love that shoot - they were absolutely adorable and sweet - this is why I WANT them together!
ahahah same then! we're in a group. *hi5*

yeah, its that SHOOT! hawttt

Hey guys!
Miss u all
miss ya too =]

hello honeys! =]
heyyyy gp!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I've been so into a different country's drama that didn't know my lakorn has started airing...like Ruk Nee Kiang Tawan and Mae Ka Kanom Wan...hehe

Oh well...As long as Ken's didn't start, then I'm cool...I kind of lost interest of Oil after I met him when he came to CA last November...not excited to see him onscreen like I used to...

I try to drop by every now and then to say hi...it's so funny, cuz I used to be a big Ateam fan...but now, I'm barely an Aum fan because Ken stole me away...and I'm a big Kaff fan after JR...
LOL .. notty, notty So!
she's not an ATEAM fan anymore :mellow:

joke :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

aff is so pretty....the commercial is nice
Hey guys!
Miss u all
hey arisa...exams ugh...i had them last week...horrible.
i started second semester :(
miss you too
hello honeys! =]
hey GP ^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
see him onscreen like I used to...

My like for Oil had fade off as well - though I would still watch him

As for Ken - I don't like him much after Sawan Bieng and of course after Jai Rao - I know that I don't like him anymore :lol:

As for Aum ( I want him to drop pinky.hahaha) - I'm all for him. I like him more and more haha and having AFF with him is like WOW! I'm officially taken by these two. They will always be my ATEAM - Favorite couple in Thai Lakorn's (or movie if they will have any together)