Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
AHAHAH told u so!

kaka is addicted to hana yori dango...she finished season one n two alrdy. im still in season 2 LOL
i never watch korean series before .. i dont like the actors .. cos well... i dont find them good looking LMAO

AHAHHA .. when u finish that one, tell me. i'll give u the link to another subbed Do Not Laugh Bath House :D
hyd... both season 1 and 2 are good! ^_^ haven't seen hyd final yet though... my friends said it's also good... ^_^ as of now, I still love the Japanese version than the Taiwanese one... but the Korean version looks good too... it's a bit different from the previous versions... ^_^

lol... they're only FEW good looking korean actors... like Won Bin... :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHAHAH told u so!

kaka is addicted to hana yori dango...she finished season one n two alrdy. im still in season 2 LOL
i never watch korean series before .. i dont like the actors .. cos well... i dont find them good looking LMAO

AHAHHA .. when u finish that one, tell me. i'll give u the link to another subbed Do Not Laugh Bath House :D
lol me and my brothers finished it yesterday. i had to stay up later to finish my homework :) OoOOo do not laugh bath house...that sounds funny
hyd... both season 1 and 2 are good! ^_^ haven't seen hyd final yet though... my friends said it's also good... ^_^ as of now, I still love the Japanese version than the Taiwanese one... but the Korean version looks good too... it's a bit different from the previous versions... ^_^

lol... they're only FEW good looking korean actors... like Won Bin... :drool:
i love the japanese version, then taiwanese, then korean
but i haven't watched the final of hana yori dango, just 1 and 2...i love rui though
in the taiwanese, the 2 one was okay compared to the first one...i love vic <3 what a hottie :wub:
yeah, the korean everything happens so fast like BAM BAM BAM different.

OMG i love love love Won Bin. he was my first love ever. eversince autumn in my heart <3 he is one sexy man :drool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i love the japanese version, then taiwanese, then korean
but i haven't watched the final of hana yori dango, just 1 and 2...i love rui though
in the taiwanese, the 2 one was okay compared to the first one...i love vic <3 what a hottie :wub:
yeah, the korean everything happens so fast like BAM BAM BAM different.

OMG i love love love Won Bin. he was my first love ever. eversince autumn in my heart <3 he is one sexy man :drool:
i love jerry in the taiwanese version... :wub:

won bin... :drool: he was my 1st ultimate celebrity crush and I until now I still have a crush on him... like they say,first love never dies... :loool: but I haven't seen him lately... I wonder what happened to him... :lol:

hello honeys! ewhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hw =/
hi GP! :kiss:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hello honeys! ewhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hw =/
hey GP <3

i love jerry in the taiwanese version... :wub:

won bin... :drool: he was my 1st ultimate celebrity crush and I until now I still have a crush on him... like they say,first love never dies... :loool: but I haven't seen him lately... I wonder what happened to him... :lol:
i love jerry with his pineapple hairdo LMAO
back off, won bin is mine :p so is aum too :p :p
won bin went to the army, they get recruited and have to serve their time. and i think he stayed a little more time after, but i heard that he's back from the army. he did a couple of commercials. i think some of them were for the wii. yeah, first love never dies.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hey GP <3

i love jerry with his pineapple hairdo LMAO
back off, won bin is mine :p so is aum too :p :p
won bin went to the army, they get recruited and have to serve their time. and i think he stayed a little more time after, but i heard that he's back from the army. he did a couple of commercials. i think some of them were for the wii. yeah, first love never dies.
won bin and aum are yours today but they'll be mine tomorrow... :p

since you said he had wii commercials, I went to youtube and saw his 3 CMs for wii... he looks hot in white... :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
won bin and aum are yours today but they'll be mine tomorrow... :p

since you said he had wii commercials, I went to youtube and saw his 3 CMs for wii... he looks hot in white... :drool:
lol fine, we can trade off days :D

i know, he looks GOOD in white hmmm. :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this one is for arisa: so you better read it.
remember when you wrote something to me in thai....a while back (well i can't find, too many posts), well what did it say???
oh yeah also, i miss you n :wub: U

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
does anyone know where can I watch the movie King Naresuan with english subs? :huh: the movie looks very interesting and Aff is also in there so I want to watch it... ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i know. i felt like this week went by sooooo slow. school is so tiring, and my gym class is so boring. i'm not going to become fit, if it's like this LMAO

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
wow aum look like tom cruise here ..

WOW he looks soooo young

*slap head*

i should have expected u gurls to be perv .. unlike me .. i'm so innocent :loool: (yes, we r so having this innocent war again)
uh huh u're so innocent (fingers cross behind my back ) haha

yo honeys! how are ya'll today? so i took my bio and world history exams.. lets hope i did lovely. muahhaha
U can do it yay! My exams were like 200 questions :(

OMG, you gals are talking big stuff in here :blush:
Hey Cecilia!
I love ur sig it's soo green and red haha ooooooo

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oohhh... it's ok! :lol:
I find my gym class boring as well... I want to take it up my 2 remaining P.E. classes on summer but my uni doesn't offer it... <_<
my gym class is at the end of the school day, and it's soo grrrr. i don't want a really active one, but i don't want an inactive one either.
glad you can have a rest on friday... I still have to study for my test on saturday... -_-
good luck on your test......i'm in a human anatomy class now, today we were learning about some pathologies in the reproductive systems..i cringe sometimes when my teacher talks about it, because he is so descriptive and makes so detailed.

LMAO arisa, are you starting your spamming already?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
just wanted to share if anyone saw this yet it was really well made

Defendant of love Japanese style
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdBiM2T-gs8
LOL that was quite suspenseful

THATS RIGHTTTTTT! owned this page. gawd i haven't owned a page in like 69 years. ahhahaahhahaah miss my JLR
HEy sis!
HAHA exact number, but is it was 69 years ago arent u lilke 85? haha
lol
BTW i liek that number 69

im so behind in sw... i miss my sisters.. btw did i tell u galz that i cut my long hair.. well yea.. its short now.. but it still has some long parts left... lol.. im used to my hair now.. n omg.. im so busy again.. school started again.. n yesterday i went to the snow.. i fell on my butt so many time.. n i keep hitting my tail bone.. well now whole body is just achin.. lol.. awwwe.. i wish i could share the moment with u all.. much love to my sisters...

-aiko <3 jlr sisters..
Ariko!!!!
I miss u too
Geesh u hurt ur self a lot haha