Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my gym class is at the end of the school day, and it's soo grrrr. i don't want a really active one, but i don't want an inactive one either.

good luck on your test......i'm in a human anatomy class now, today we were learning about some pathologies in the reproductive systems..i cringe sometimes when my teacher talks about it, because he is so descriptive and makes so detailed.
did he showed some pictures? :huh:

have you seen a woman gave birth? I just saw a video of it last night and it was kind of... :eek: :eek:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YO Guys i'm back haha
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
that's what is going through my head lol :)
haha i see that.....keep at it...just make sure i don't lose my spot :p
did he showed some pictures? :huh:

have you seen a woman gave birth? I just saw a video of it last night and it was kind of... :eek: :eek:
no not yet. but he said that we will go more in depth on the reproductive system later towards the end of the semester, just that he wanted us to know the general stuff first. also he didn't use pictures, but showed the areas on himself...ewwwwww
i heard that we don't watch the woman giving birth until june...and you have to see THREE of them...ahhhhhhhhhhh

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I LOVE MY DEAR SIS.. SORRY I'M VERY BUSY AS USUAL .. AND IM FINALLY BACK HOME TO MY FAV COMP.. HEHE.. I CANT DO ANITHING ON MY CUZ'S LAPTOP.. ANIWAISE.. I HOPE ALL MY LOVELY SIS ARE DOING WELL.. I GOT LOTS OF CATCHING UP TO DO AGAIN HEHE.. HAHA I SHALL POST SOME OF MY FORMAL PIXS UP 4 YA'LL HEHE.. N HAHA YUP.. SUPERBOWL.. WHOOT WHOOT.. HMMMM.. IONO IF IMMA BE ABLE TO WATCH IT THOUGH.. GONNA BE BUSY SUNDAY .. ARGH... >_<.. HEHE LOVE U GALZ LOTZ.. STAY COZY.. AIKO LOVES YA'LL.. ^_^ -AIKO

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
omg .. i dont like chemistry .. im super duper bad at it LOL

anyways gurls, i did some banners on aum/ann for bbk.

check it out =]

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry562510
I don't like chme either

OOOOO i love the banners!!!
U make the best ones, especially the one of Boy and Mint heeh ;)
It's soooooooooooo cute just like u ;)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:​

lmao, anyways .. i dont noe if u gurls celebrate it, but its kinda a big thing at my place here :dude: going to my granny house nw to eat vegetarian dish n then we r going to round to our relatives house.....ang pau babyyy :dude:​
HAHAHAHA this is a little late haha but HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to you too
It's a big deal in Thailand, but i'm not in thailand :( so we went to eat spare ribs haha
not that it has anything to do with Chinese food :loool:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
happy chinese new year to you!! ^_^

we don't really celebrate much... if you get lots of ang pau today, share some to us... JK!! :lol:
YES!!! ang pau i can use some to buy my Ring Dance dress hehe j/k
Wait mommy u'll buy it for me anyways right?

ahaha .. i would surely ask my parents to give u gurls some huge fat ang pau's (if u were here =[ )
oooooooooooooo fat ang pau i love those = stacks of cash, but wait they better be like five dollar bills not one dollar bills lol
i'm luck if i get any money haha pushing my luck j/kj/k

i'll fly to malaysia later after my anatomy class... that will be around 7pm tonight... :lol:
hahaha i'll beat u there :p
*on plane now* haha

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hey did you all see this:

http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/01...-aff-tucksoarn/
i think it's cute <3 lol
That's was so funny!!! Thanks RR for sharing
Oak seems soooooooooooo shy haha

I've been so into a different country's drama that didn't know my lakorn has started airing...like Ruk Nee Kiang Tawan and Mae Ka Kanom Wan...hehe

Oh well...As long as Ken's didn't start, then I'm cool...I kind of lost interest of Oil after I met him when he came to CA last November...not excited to see him onscreen like I used to...

I try to drop by every now and then to say hi...it's so funny, cuz I used to be a big Ateam fan...but now, I'm barely an Aum fan because Ken stole me away...and I'm a big Kaff fan after JR...
hahahaha u and Ken fever hahah

Hey rahut-rissaya

thanks for the link - AUM is really an adorable guy. Maybe that's why I like him a lot

as for Aum and Ann - I saw their latest lakorn and I do think they are just ok, maybe cuz Ann looked a big older for Aum just as Ken for Aff - I mean, it wasn't like big age different but Ken looked a big too old for Aff. I saw a few episodes here and there of Jai Rao - did not like it at all. Ken's irritate me. lol

I do like Ken and Ann together but not as much as how much I love Aum and Aff. hehe
LOL Ken irritates u haha becareful So might come after u lol j/k
But no worries the me and the other sisters have ur back because she turn her back on Aum haha :loool:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
awww .. aum look so cute there rr!

but lmao .. this pic cracked me up!

LOL wow a little fairyboy haha except he's not soo little :)

lol don!
i cant stop laughing everytime i look at that Fairy Aum .. LMAO :loool:
ME neither haha i wonder how in the world did RR get him to wear that haha

LMAO .. once u said that .. i imagined aum wearing that costume and dancing like ah joo in botun gleep sud tai! :loool:
OMG ahahahahhaha wow no comment on that

^ i know what you mean donna. i use to love watching korean dramas, but then now they don't interest me as much...they can't compare to thai lakorns :wub:

btw an, i showed my brothers Do Not Laugh High School, and we were laughing so much. so hilarious.
YAY RR has THAI pride woo hoo :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
this one is for arisa: so you better read it.
remember when you wrote something to me in thai....a while back (well i can't find, too many posts), well what did it say???
oh yeah also, i miss you n :wub: U
AWWWWWWW I feel special i get a post dedicated for me :)
Sorry for the late reply on it though hahaha
HAHAHA define "awhile back"
LOL Let me see if i can find in 1518 pages hahha :)
I MISS YOU TOOOO :kiss:

does anyone know where can I watch the movie King Naresuan with english subs? :huh: the movie looks very interesting and Aff is also in there so I want to watch it... ^_^
That movie is amazing, but i have noe idea where u can find the subbed
Yeah she is in it but i didn't find out until soembody told me haha i'm quite slow
BUT man they still havne't finish the last sequel :(

^ i know. i felt like this week went by sooooo slow. school is so tiring, and my gym class is so boring. i'm not going to become fit, if it's like this LMAO
LOL Yeah i'll probably feel the same way when i'm back to regular scheduling
Now just enjoy my weekend no school
haha
I need to work out too though been gaining some weight haha

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I LOVE MY DEAR SIS.. SORRY I'M VERY BUSY AS USUAL .. AND IM FINALLY BACK HOME TO MY FAV COMP.. HEHE.. I CANT DO ANITHING ON MY CUZ'S LAPTOP.. ANIWAISE.. I HOPE ALL MY LOVELY SIS ARE DOING WELL.. I GOT LOTS OF CATCHING UP TO DO AGAIN HEHE.. HAHA I SHALL POST SOME OF MY FORMAL PIXS UP 4 YA'LL HEHE.. N HAHA YUP.. SUPERBOWL.. WHOOT WHOOT.. HMMMM.. IONO IF IMMA BE ABLE TO WATCH IT THOUGH.. GONNA BE BUSY SUNDAY .. ARGH... >_<.. HEHE LOVE U GALZ LOTZ.. STAY COZY.. AIKO LOVES YA'LL.. ^_^ -AIKO
ARIKO u've been gone soooooo long like a jillian years
I know i totally mispell that
Can't wait to catch up with you soon
luv ya :)

hello honeys! hmm so what are we all doing this weekend?
Hey sis!
Weekends not much haha catching with me fav sisters in the world haha
LOVE U ALL!!!! :kiss:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Sorry RR still can't post 100 posts LOL
haha and wow the posts that i posted are like a google years old haha (if there are such things) hahaha
LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY! when i got to the thai section, i was like "yep aiko is back" lol....can't wait for you to get caught up again...going to be busy? awww well talk to you later. LOVE YOU
hello honeys! hmm so what are we all doing this weekend?
nothing much, stay on my laptop and watch lakorns probably...maybe watch the superbowl
YAY RR has THAI pride woo hoo :)
Of course i do ^^
AWWWWWWW I feel special i get a post dedicated for me :)
Sorry for the late reply on it though hahaha
HAHAHA define "awhile back"
LOL Let me see if i can find in 1518 pages hahha :)
I MISS YOU TOOOO :kiss:

That movie is amazing, but i have noe idea where u can find the subbed
Yeah she is in it but i didn't find out until soembody told me haha i'm quite slow
BUT man they still havne't finish the last sequel :(

LOL Yeah i'll probably feel the same way when i'm back to regular scheduling
Now just enjoy my weekend no school
haha
I need to work out too though been gaining some weight haha
i don't...it was awhile back i thought. i couldn't find it, but i knew that you wrote something, then i asked you what it meant, but you didn't tell me
dude i have to work out too..but when i am at home, i go on my computer and outside we still have snow :(
Sorry RR still can't post 100 posts LOL
haha and wow the posts that i posted are like a google years old haha (if there are such things) hahaha
LOL
LOL that's okay...that just means that you that far behind....hmmm i remember that i am sooo behind in here, but i never caught back up even though i said that i would...oh well
lol google years old...
well, welcome back arisa :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Lmao.. rr n aricy.. ur so funny..

haha.. i just need to catch up on this thread n in the ff area.. which will take a long time lol.. haha..

i miss u galz so much.. hehe

iono if this is late.. but aniwaise.. happy chinese new years.. or .. happy late chinese new years hehe.. xp..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Lmao.. rr n aricy.. ur so funny..

haha.. i just need to catch up on this thread n in the ff area.. which will take a long time lol.. haha..

i miss u galz so much.. hehe

iono if this is late.. but aniwaise.. happy chinese new years.. or .. happy late chinese new years hehe.. xp..
miss you too...hmmm i hope i voted for most funniest :p but i guess not lol
yeah you got to catch up in the ff area...i'm like your #1 fan, and i want, no demand to read your new updates ^^ lol (no, take your time :) )
happy chinese new year to you too

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe.. how sweet of ya rr.. but im comletely blank these days.. imma have o read my own fic just to see where im at.. lol.. i was like thinkin of updating but was like.. ??? er??.. wat was i doing lmao.. haha.. i love ur artwork rr.. so talented hehe..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwe.. how sweet of ya rr.. but im comletely blank these days.. imma have o read my own fic just to see where im at.. lol.. i was like thinkin of updating but was like.. ??? er??.. wat was i doing lmao.. haha.. i love ur artwork rr.. so talented hehe..
lol...you better...you can't just leave ATEAM without having them together <3 lol

thanks...but i'm not that talented....you are way talented than me, i love your artwork ^^ and i was looking at one of noon w.'s photo shoot, and decided to make a banner of it, apparently i used all the pictures from that shoot :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. its a nice banner though hehe.. besides.. u know how to use ps.. i just use random stuff.. u gotta teach me one day.. muahaha... hmm.. so is there still a limit on sw for image for sigs?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. muahaha.. did i tell u galz i got my ch3 calender already.. hehe.. i got it a few weeks ago but 4got bout it lol.. im such a loser hehe..

hehe.. my harit bear hehe.. n ch3 calender.. n baby popeye lol..