Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ariko!!!!
I miss u too
Geesh u hurt ur self a lot haha
lol.. arisa... theres never a day i dont get hurt lol.. hahaha.. lmao..

haha i see that.....keep at it...just make sure i don't lose my spot :p

no not yet. but he said that we will go more in depth on the reproductive system later towards the end of the semester, just that he wanted us to know the general stuff first. also he didn't use pictures, but showed the areas on himself...ewwwwww
i heard that we don't watch the woman giving birth until june...and you have to see THREE of them...ahhhhhhhhhhh
did he showed some pictures? :huh:

have you seen a woman gave birth? I just saw a video of it last night and it was kind of... :eek: :eek:
lol.. omg.. y were u watching that?

ARIKO u've been gone soooooo long like a jillian years
I know i totally mispell that
Can't wait to catch up with you soon
luv ya :)

Hey sis!
Weekends not much haha catching with me fav sisters in the world haha
LOVE U ALL!!!! :kiss:
i know aricy.. cant wait to chat with u again.. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I see KHUNNIE BABY in aiko's siggy!!!! :drool: :drool:

my head is spinning round and round right now... been studying my butt off since last night... :wacko:
lol.. yup.. i couldnt resist.. he is so adorable.. hehe.. ^_^.. awwew.. i hope u get lots of rest don..

=O AIKO YOU ORDERED THE CALENDAR! heheehhehhe when did you get ur harit bear? or did you just randomly take pixs
lol.. gp i got my bear a long time ago but never took pics lol.. n so like i was bored n was like.. i 4got i had the calender lol.. so i took pics n was also like.. wait.. i never took pic of my bear too lol.. haha.. so i just took random pixs hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i'm like a beginner at ps...i'll try to teach you when i know more :D
limit? hmmm i think there is..but forgot what it is

ahhhhhhhhhhh you got the ch3 calender, that's sooo cool <3

cute<3 i love my harit bear too ^^

OooOo i love your banner. Khun is so adorable
hehe.. thanks rr.. lol.. hmm i know there is because.. i can hardly ever put 2 siggie together... it'll alwaise say that i posted more pictures..

lol catching up i see...hmmm where am i getting my sources? it's a secret muahahaha no...i go searching around at different thai sites, and when i see aum/aff, i click on it to see what it's about..that's how i found that.....and i look at different sites for thai magazines, and post them here...i love when people would post them up, and i got to see the magazines, and then they stopped..so i just decided to :p
lol.. dont worry rr.. haha i do the same thing.. i used to post mags up too but been so busy.. as u can see.. so havent got much time to do anithing.. hehe lol..

GASP you got banned there once...i never posted there though.

lol remember that time SW was done....man i was so sad.

you should watch it...i kind of like it.

GASP ryu siwon..i love him too..he is soo cute <3
i'll watch it one of these days when i got nothin to do.. ^_^.. indeed he is.. i remember watching him in wedding hehe.. ^_^.. gosh such a kutie..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
why are we watching it? it's part of class...i remember that in health class, we watched the educational film about sex...EWW
hehe.. thanks rr.. lol.. hmm i know there is because.. i can hardly ever put 2 siggie together... it'll alwaise say that i posted more pictures..

lol.. dont worry rr.. haha i do the same thing.. i used to post mags up too but been so busy.. as u can see.. so havent got much time to do anithing.. hehe lol..

i'll watch it one of these days when i got nothin to do.. ^_^.. indeed he is.. i remember watching him in wedding hehe.. ^_^.. gosh such a kutie..
yeah..whenever i change my siggie, i get frustrated lol...
me and you <3
oh...he was sooo sexy...i remember watching him in hmong dubbed ones..and when i watched korean version of wedding OoOOh :drool:
OMG.. FINALLY I CATCH UP AGAIN HEHE.. I LOVE ALL MY SIS.. ^_^.. MUAHZ..
yay... :) love you too

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.. muahaha.. did i tell u galz i got my ch3 calender already.. hehe.. i got it a few weeks ago but 4got bout it lol.. im such a loser hehe..

hehe.. my harit bear hehe.. n ch3 calender.. n baby popeye lol..

i was wondering where did u get the calender at??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
why are we watching it? it's part of class...i remember that in health class, we watched the educational film about sex...EWW

yeah..whenever i change my siggie, i get frustrated lol...
me and you <3
oh...he was sooo sexy...i remember watching him in hmong dubbed ones..and when i watched korean version of wedding OoOOh :drool:

yay... :) love you too
oh.. i see.. i remember watchin educational.. boring movies in elementary when they tell u about "stuff"

LMAO.. hahaha.. :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey jen.. been forever.. ^_^

gosh i love the harit bear starry gave me... hehe.. ^_^

my calender.. i asked my cuz to get it for me.. i got it on ethaicd.. it was $6 i think.. ^_^.. i'll try to find u the link..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
YAY! when i got to the thai section, i was like "yep aiko is back" lol....can't wait for you to get caught up again...going to be busy? awww well talk to you later. LOVE YOU

nothing much, stay on my laptop and watch lakorns probably...maybe watch the superbowl

Of course i do ^^

i don't...it was awhile back i thought. i couldn't find it, but i knew that you wrote something, then i asked you what it meant, but you didn't tell me
dude i have to work out too..but when i am at home, i go on my computer and outside we still have snow :(

LOL that's okay...that just means that you that far behind....hmmm i remember that i am sooo behind in here, but i never caught back up even though i said that i would...oh well
lol google years old...
well, welcome back arisa :D
WOO HOOO
LOL really haha hmm maybe the reason i didn't tell u then is because i don't want u to know haha
WAIT A Min (also name of Bie's new song) lol anyways what if this is ur plan to make me tell u......
I'm on to u ..... :p

THANK YOU IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!! wOO HOOOO :clap:

Lmao.. rr n aricy.. ur so funny..

haha.. i just need to catch up on this thread n in the ff area.. which will take a long time lol.. haha..

i miss u galz so much.. hehe

iono if this is late.. but aniwaise.. happy chinese new years.. or .. happy late chinese new years hehe.. xp..

HEHE i get that a lot that i'm funny haha i think it runs in the family ;)
MISSS UUUU TOOOO i think u're well aware haha
Zing Jieng U Eee Zing Nee Hou Chai to u too :) (i'm guessing u know what that means)lol

lol.. its a nice banner though hehe.. besides.. u know how to use ps.. i just use random stuff.. u gotta teach me one day.. muahaha... hmm.. so is there still a limit on sw for image for sigs?
YES U do RR no fair :p
Can u teach me Ariko when u learn pretty please with a cherry on top :) I'll even add sprinkles haha

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. muahaha.. did i tell u galz i got my ch3 calender already.. hehe.. i got it a few weeks ago but 4got bout it lol.. im such a loser hehe..

hehe.. my harit bear hehe.. n ch3 calender.. n baby popeye lol..
AWWWWW lucky u with all ur thai stuff
I LOVE POPEYE SOOOOOO CUTE :) And the bear tooo :)
My bear is on my comp. desk :)

hehe.. thanks starry for the harit bear.. ^_^ lol.. i kept 4gettin to post pixs lol..

i love my harit bear hehe...

LOL it's soooooo cute haha :)

lol.. arisa... theres never a day i dont get hurt lol.. hahaha.. lmao..

i know aricy.. cant wait to chat with u again.. ^_^
HAHA u still remember my name (aricy) :) i feel special :)
HAHA it's obvious that u always hurt urself
don't worry i'm sooo clumsy too
Like one day i was walking with my friends and i slip. So i accidentlly hit my friend's stomach on accident
Can u imagine and she was shorter than me hahaha :loool:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
HEY GUYS!!!
I made this WP of P Boy and P Mint from Pa Lork Buntern haha sorry wrong thread but just wanted to show all my lovely sisters!!! :)
It's all done with very limited resources haha u guys can tell

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WOO HOOO
LOL really haha hmm maybe the reason i didn't tell u then is because i don't want u to know haha
WAIT A Min (also name of Bie's new song) lol anyways what if this is ur plan to make me tell u......
I'm on to u ..... :p

THANK YOU IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!! wOO HOOOO :clap:

YES U do RR no fair :p
Can u teach me Ariko when u learn pretty please with a cherry on top :) I'll even add sprinkles haha
i love bie's new song Wait A Min.
no you said that you'll tell me later, but you haven't yet

i know? no, an is the one that knows how...seriously
but i will try to teach, if i can :D
HEY GUYS!!!
I made this WP of P Boy and P Mint from Pa Lork Buntern haha sorry wrong thread but just wanted to show all my lovely sisters!!! :)
It's all done with very limited resources haha u guys can tell

OMG it's soooo cute <3

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i love bie's new song Wait A Min.
no you said that you'll tell me later, but you haven't yet

i know? no, an is the one that knows how...seriously
but i will try to teach, if i can :D

OMG it's soooo cute <3
LOL me too haha
uh huh i'm sure haha lol
I'll tell u when u find it haha

YAY!!!! :)

HEHEHEHEHE thanks ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks arisa.

i'm somewhat watching the game. but my brothers made me miss the halftime :(
since my brother wanted the steelers to win, i had to choose the cardinals...