Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hello honeys gawd its sooooooooooooooooooooooo cold and i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. and now i have to type the freakin essay. this blows
awwww. so sorry GP. yesterday i went to bed super early, it felt so good. hmmm i have a project to do but it's not due until monday or so.
donna n rr .. u galz are both doin nursin?? thats kool.. i might do that too.. or maybe be a chiropractor.. lol.. i still have no idea wat i wanna be.. hmmmm ..

ur so luckky rr.. im like havin hw left n right.. hehe but omg.. im so lazy still... my resolution was to do more hw.. etc.. but lol.. im still procrastiinating the same lol..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont worry gp.. i have lots of essay to do too.. >_<.. argh ... n its due tomorrow..

lol.. im usin the net in class lol..

I LOVE N MISS U GALZ.. XP...
me, i'm thinking about doing radiology. like x-rays and stuff. i wouldn't be a good nurse.
awww, i procrastinate a lot. but i don't that much homework, which is good ^^
lol tsk tsk aiko, i did that a few times, but now, my teachers watch us more closely so i can't

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i have a typin class for my last period.. lol.. he is a lazy teacher but wat i hate is that argh the internet is alwaise taken off.. the stupid ppl in my roll are just plain annoying n stupid.. argh.. the teacher alwaise catch them.. such losers... theyre not smooth like us lol.. hahaha...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i'm going to try, but i don't know. hopefully i can finish all my schooling before i get married too. unless it's aum. LOL
getting married? lol... I don't know... I feel like I don't want to get married in the future... but if aum would propose, I'll marry him anytime! :loool:

donna n rr .. u galz are both doin nursin?? thats kool.. i might do that too.. or maybe be a chiropractor.. lol.. i still have no idea wat i wanna be.. hmmmm ..

ur so luckky rr.. im like havin hw left n right.. hehe but omg.. im so lazy still... my resolution was to do more hw.. etc.. but lol.. im still procrastiinating the same lol..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont worry gp.. i have lots of essay to do too.. >_<.. argh ... n its due tomorrow..

lol.. im usin the net in class lol..

I LOVE N MISS U GALZ.. XP...
yup! I'm taking up nursing and it's fun! ^_^

awwww. so sorry GP. yesterday i went to bed super early, it felt so good. hmmm i have a project to do but it's not due until monday or so.

me, i'm thinking about doing radiology. like x-rays and stuff. i wouldn't be a good nurse.
awww, i procrastinate a lot. but i don't that much homework, which is good ^^
lol tsk tsk aiko, i did that a few times, but now, my teachers watch us more closely so i can't
I'm such a procrastinator too... -_- and I hate myself for that... lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol.. i have a typin class for my last period.. lol.. he is a lazy teacher but wat i hate is that argh the internet is alwaise taken off.. the stupid ppl in my roll are just plain annoying n stupid.. argh.. the teacher alwaise catch them.. such losers... theyre not smooth like us lol.. hahaha...
i see. last semester i had a study hall, where i thought i can go on SW and stuff, but then my friend was also in my class, so basically we talked the whole hour lol
oh yea... thats kool.. xray n stuff.. hehe.. CSI.. LAW N ORDER... muahahaha..
yup ^^ i think it's really cool, except memorizing all the bones and everything
getting married? lol... I don't know... I feel like I don't want to get married in the future... but if aum would propose, I'll marry him anytime! :loool:

yup! I'm taking up nursing and it's fun! ^_^

I'm such a procrastinator too... -_- and I hate myself for that... lol
LMAO you can't donna, because i already called aum :p
i think we are all procrastinators at heart :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. haha u 2..

yea nursin seems fun... i wanna be a RN.. which is the highest nurse... i had to many dreams as a kid.. but now im just like.. iono wat i wanna be animore.. hehe.. im a good at massaging too.. i thought of bein an artist but i suck.. im not that talented.. aniwaise.. yea.. i'll just see where life take me.. xp..

study hall rr.. i had that 4 like 2-3 weeks b4 i got my class for the year.. because for some reason they kept giving me wrong classes.. lol.. that was annoying though...

and for u sis to know.. AUMMIE IS MINES.. MUAHAHAHA.. XP.. LOVE LOVE LOVE.. U GALZ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol.. haha u 2..

yea nursin seems fun... i wanna be a RN.. which is the highest nurse... i had to many dreams as a kid.. but now im just like.. iono wat i wanna be animore.. hehe.. im a good at massaging too.. i thought of bein an artist but i suck.. im not that talented.. aniwaise.. yea.. i'll just see where life take me.. xp..

study hall rr.. i had that 4 like 2-3 weeks b4 i got my class for the year.. because for some reason they kept giving me wrong classes.. lol.. that was annoying though...

and for u sis to know.. AUMMIE IS MINES.. MUAHAHAHA.. XP.. LOVE LOVE LOVE.. U GALZ..
that's okay aiko, i'm really quite sure what i want to be. for the longest time i told everyone that i didn't want to be in the medical field since all the girls in my family and my girl cousins are all in that field too. i really wanted to become a baker, and make desserts and stuff. wherever life takes you, just don't forget me okay? LOL

i hate when they mess up my schedule. and when i go talk to my guidance counselor, ugh, he's no help at all.

this has been the longest arguement ever since the beginning of JLR, but FYI aum's is and always will be MINE <3

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hahaha i'm taking a computer class too. It's call Basic Technical Drawing because i want to be an architect.
In that class we get away with everything haha like people will get on the internet and do all sorts of things and as for me i come on here *cough cough* i didn't say that lol
It's very fun and my teacher doesn't even care hehe :)
Except it depends because some stuff on this thread is R rated haha if my friends read it they're thinking i'm.... well u know what i mean :loool:

hey did you all see this:
credits to dirtii laundry and lyn's blog:

http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...lous/#more-2264
http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/02/tawin-and...on-set-romance/

i hope it is just rumors, i don't want aum to be hurt (even if i want him to be with aff.)
Thanks for the news, but in my opinion i don't think Pinky and Win are together.
Win doesn't seem like a person who would like Pinky
Rest asure RR
o wait did i just ruined ur inner hope (that u wanted them to break up)? lol ;)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Anie, again with ur great quotes haha
MSN status "Don't explain yourself. Your friends won't need it. Your enemies won't believe it"
See i would send u a message on MSN to tell u that but i'm afriad i might wake u up hehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thanks for the news, but in my opinion i don't think Pinky and Win are together.
Win doesn't seem like a person who would like Pinky
Rest asure RR
o wait did i just ruined ur inner hope (that u wanted them to break up)? lol ;)
i'm thinking that win/kwan look better together.
no, i think that aum is really happy with pinky, so all i can do is wait :)
TODAY IS FRIDAY BUT NO SISTERS? :(
LMAO sorry, i went out with one of my brothers and my cousins shopping, it was pretty fun. i brought a lot of food stuff.
hello honeys awh poor aum. =[ i'm so tired. ima go nap//watch lakorns
how was the nap? i love naps, but the turn into sleeptime for me lol. i'm back and going to watch my LAKORNS^^

you know what's sad, my brother and i were running to our cousin's house to go shopping (they live like 1 or 2 blocks away) and i fell down and scrape my knee and palms, and got a bump on my right cheek but the good new is that it wasn't that bad.. i told them that i slipped on ice, but i think it was because of my muscles are sore and hurts on my right leg, stupid gym class. now i'm in pain.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmmm i will celebrate my 9,400 post here^^ wow i can't believe i spam so much, does that make me one of the spammer :( i hope i'm not the spamming queen either lol. anyways here's to all my wonderful JLR sisters and JLR and to SW <3 :wub:

i think this also means that i HAVE to cut down on my posts or else LOL.

Good Night Everyone! Hugs and Kisses. Tomorrow I might not be on until later, I might go watch Pink Panther 2 with my brother and my cousins. ^^

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i'm thinking that win/kwan look better together.
no, i think that aum is really happy with pinky, so all i can do is wait :)

LMAO sorry, i went out with one of my brothers and my cousins shopping, it was pretty fun. i brought a lot of food stuff.

how was the nap? i love naps, but the turn into sleeptime for me lol. i'm back and going to watch my LAKORNS^^

you know what's sad, my brother and i were running to our cousin's house to go shopping (they live like 1 or 2 blocks away) and i fell down and scrape my knee and palms, and got a bump on my right cheek but the good new is that it wasn't that bad.. i told them that i slipped on ice, but i think it was because of my muscles are sore and hurts on my right leg, stupid gym class. now i'm in pain.
Yeah i agree they look good togehter. Have u seen Plik Din Su Doa?
AWWWW RR is willing to wait that's a first ( ruk na tay mai sadang onk(out))

Sara18

sarNie Egg
can someone please re-up All Ep this link rapidshare.de or MF or FS or Torrent
I can't download megaupload, sendspace

thank you so much

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
rr.. the article.. i dont think hes jealous.. hehe.. im the jealous one lol.. haha .. aniwaise.. the news reminds me when pinky came to the badarn jai set.. to "use" the bathroom lol.. haha .. that was funny.. aum n pinky dont look bad.. ive gotten used to it now.. but ateam is still in my heart.. ^_^

oh yea girls... im such a retard.. i was thiknin of catchin up on lakorns.. etc.. stuffs.. but my mom was like is there anything good for me to watch on the computer.. so im just like.. hehe no problem.. lol.. so ive decided to watch to go searching but was like.. damn theres ALOT.. lol.. so im just searchin n searchin at the lakorns n was like.. hmm maybe KLP.. ive already seen ep 1 n half of 2.. maybe i should show it to her ... so.. instead of doing my "usual activities" .. i watched KLP all night n day today lol.. im surprised i finished it in a day n a half.. it was a good lakorn.. good cast too.. son n wiew are adorable... my mom enjoyed it as well.. lol.. she was my translator when she felt like it.. i was just like.. huh? what?.. mom.. what are they saying but she justs makes noises lol.. haha.. i love my mommy.. xp.. ^_^

SORRY OFF TOPIC LOL.. ^_^

sara18 u should go ask in the buddie media if you cant gat new links.. sorry i cant help u...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
rr.. the article.. i dont think hes jealous.. hehe.. im the jealous one lol.. haha .. aniwaise.. the news reminds me when pinky came to the badarn jai set.. to "use" the bathroom lol.. haha .. that was funny.. aum n pinky dont look bad.. ive gotten used to it now.. but ateam is still in my heart.. ^_^

oh yea girls... im such a retard.. i was thiknin of catchin up on lakorns.. etc.. stuffs.. but my mom was like is there anything good for me to watch on the computer.. so im just like.. hehe no problem.. lol.. so ive decided to watch to go searching but was like.. damn theres ALOT.. lol.. so im just searchin n searchin at the lakorns n was like.. hmm maybe KLP.. ive already seen ep 1 n half of 2.. maybe i should show it to her ... so.. instead of doing my "usual activities" .. i watched KLP all night n day today lol.. im surprised i finished it in a day n a half.. it was a good lakorn.. good cast too.. son n wiew are adorable... my mom enjoyed it as well.. lol.. she was my translator when she felt like it.. i was just like.. huh? what?.. mom.. what are they saying but she justs makes noises lol.. haha.. i love my mommy.. xp.. ^_^

SORRY OFF TOPIC LOL.. ^_^

sara18 u should go ask in the buddie media if you cant gat new links.. sorry i cant help u...
LMAO yeah it does kind of sound like the badarn jai incident.
awww that is so cute, watching with your mother. i watched ep.1 of mae ka kanom wan with my mom, both the one without subs and with lol. i asked if she wanted to watch the next one with me, but she was like, she's too busy, so i watch it by myself :(

can someone please re-up All Ep this link rapidshare.de or MF or FS or Torrent
I can't download megaupload, sendspace

thank you so much
so you want all the episodes on rapidshare.de hmmmm i'll try to do it, i'll update you on any futher news.