Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
aw man...give me a BIG hint please?

LOL, my mom doesn't like scary ones (neither do i) but we do watch it if it's hmong dubbed

i know what you mean. i guess everyone is busy this year.
haha it's a name of a song
btw if u really want to know ask one of the jlr sis haha :)
yeah scary tahi ones are creepy and gross with the details
yeah junior year never though

helo honeys! so i went to the temple today mayne i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. now i have to drivers ed online =//
ooooo me too sis.
It was fun there was food and we did the customs for Maghapuja Day

hello everyone!!! ^_^

gawd, I haven't caught up with my lakorns yet... :( good thing it's our university's foundation week... I can have time to watch tonight! :clap: :clap:
lol yeah that's a perfect day to catch up

Wow. This thread seem to be updating all the time, when i come here.
hahaha yep we have our designated SPAM team haha

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
SPAM SPAM SPAM!!! gosh i cant keep up =P buahaha
lol welcome back to this world of choatic (wow i totally mispell that)

lol.. trexie.. its because of us spammers that tries to keep the thread alive lol..

i love my jlr sisters... muahs..

iono wat lakorn is should watch hehe..

but yea im so in love with ruj's yoo peua tur song.. well long time b4 i watched KLP.. hehe..

xp.. aum aff.. i love ya..
Me too i love the song too sooooooo sweet if a guy sings that to me i'll melt hahaha

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Can someone please tell me how come Aum and Aff didn't win for best couple for In magazine? I'm still confused with the result. Seem too odd for me!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
haha it's a name of a song
btw if u really want to know ask one of the jlr sis haha :)
yeah scary tahi ones are creepy and gross with the details
yeah junior year never though
SISTERS help me. tell me what the words mean PLEASE :spin:
i know. i think thai ones are scary than american-made scary movies.
i really like junior year. it was fun.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Can someone please tell me how come Aum and Aff didn't win for best couple for In magazine? I'm still confused with the result. Seem too odd for me!
hmmm i don't really know. but i think people would vote on those things after buying the magazine, they send in their cast. at least they got 3rd :D i think it may because ken/aff's lakorn was so recent and everyone remember watching them. but i'm happy that it was ken/aff/ann/aum..all FOUR them that reign as champs. CONGRATS

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
depends on the fans.. many will be in love with a lakorn while its airing etc.. but im still dedicaed to my ateam no matter wat... congratz to my loverz.. ^_^

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol who won anyway?

SISTERS help me. tell me what the words mean PLEASE :spin:
i know. i think thai ones are scary than american-made scary movies.
i really like junior year. it was fun.
haha RR if u really want to know it mgiht help if u tell them the words haha lol
yeah Am ones are just suspenseful
haha speak for ur self i have sooo much work!! :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol who won anyway?

haha RR if u really want to know it mgiht help if u tell them the words haha lol
yeah Am ones are just suspenseful
haha speak for ur self i have sooo much work!! :(
in 1st place: Ken/Aff (JR)
in 2nd place: Ken/Ann (SB)
in 3rd place: Aum/Aff (JLR)

okay the words are: ruk na tay mai sadang onk(out)
uh huh.
ahahha junior year was fun because i didn't have to deal with college stuff. now it's like 'where are you going to college?' 'did you do this yet' 'did you do that yet' it's frustrating and stressful.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I still want Aum and Aff to win - Cm'on, don't you think their chemistry was sizzling. Also, how the heck didn't Ken and Ann won? I mean, wasn't Ken and Ann the couple anyway? Anyway, 2009 better for Aum and Aff to take over

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
jr.. sb... then sb... >_<.... oh well.. ateam all the way for me..

ahhh rr dont say that.. imma be stressin next year..

seein my sis do so my applications for colleges im already >_<... lol...

dang time flies fast...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
in 1st place: Ken/Aff (JR)
in 2nd place: Ken/Ann (SB)
in 3rd place: Aum/Aff (JLR)

okay the words are: ruk na tay mai sadang onk(out)
uh huh.
ahahha junior year was fun because i didn't have to deal with college stuff. now it's like 'where are you going to college?' 'did you do this yet' 'did you do that yet' it's frustrating and stressful.
aaawww... ATEAM is in 3rd place... :( I hope to see them in the 1st place soon... ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh sisters... i might be failing alg2 for the second time... i luckily passed last semester with a c+ but 3rd quarter isnt even over yet n i already have a d- ahhhhhhhhh a low one too... argh.. i try so hard to study but seems like math doesnt click with me these days.. well ever since 8th grade its been like that... i hope imma pass this semester... i already lost 15 credits to math... i lost 5 for the 2nd semester in 8th grade. n last year.. i failed both semesters with F.. ahhhhhh .... i only have like 165 instead of 180... aiyah... >_<.... i slack so much these days.. >_< darn me... i hope i'll pass alg2.... n get my credits.. i need at least 230 credits to graduate high school..... i hope i will... dang school is scaring me these days.. ahhhhhh i alwaise knew school was evil.... >_<...

well i hope all my sis well n success.. ^_^...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahhh sisters... i might be failing alg2 for the second time... i luckily passed last semester with a c+ but 3rd quarter isnt even over yet n i already have a d- ahhhhhhhhh a low one too... argh.. i try so hard to study but seems like math doesnt click with me these days.. well ever since 8th grade its been like that... i hope imma pass this semester... i already lost 15 credits to math... i lost 5 for the 2nd semester in 8th grade. n last year.. i failed both semesters with F.. ahhhhhh .... i only have like 165 instead of 180... aiyah... >_<.... i slack so much these days.. >_< darn me... i hope i'll pass alg2.... n get my credits.. i need at least 230 credits to graduate high school..... i hope i will... dang school is scaring me these days.. ahhhhhh i alwaise knew school was evil.... >_<...

well i hope all my sis well n success.. ^_^ ...
you're not alone... I'm not good in math either... -_- I was good in math when I was in preschool but when I reached grade school and HS.... I feel so dumb during my math class... :p I almost failed my college algebra last semester but thank God I passed... I don't like math at all, especially algebra... good thing no more algebra for me... ^_^

good luck, aiko... :kiss: I know you can pass that subject... and yes, school will always be evil... but I'm more evil than school... *evil laugh*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

well i hope all my sis well n success.. ^_^...
awwwww. i'm doing okay in math, i was super good when i was younger, but then when i was put in with other smart math people, i became the dumb one :( . trying to maintain at least a b in the class. AP Stats sucks. wow that many credit, how does yours work? at my school, each class for a semester is .5 credit. we need a total of at least 22 credits to graduate, and also service learning credit too. i think i could have graduated early, but that would be no fun. i believe in you aiko. AJA AJA FIGHTING!!
you're not alone... I'm not good in math either... -_- I was good in math when I was in preschool but when I reached grade school and HS.... I feel so dumb during my math class... :p I almost failed my college algebra last semester but thank God I passed... I don't like math at all, especially algebra... good thing no more algebra for me... ^_^

good luck, aiko... :kiss: I know you can pass that subject... and yes, school will always be evil... but I'm more evil than school... *evil laugh*
i like algebra, it's geometry and stats i hate.
LOL donna ahahah
hello honeys =] how are you guys so i deff BSed my test
i'm good, you? tsk tsk bs again GP? shame on you. study next time. <3