Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO think dirty....

i don't know how to blend either lol.hmmmm i usually use my corel paint shop. but i do have ps cs2 too.

hmmm my fanfics, yeah i'm really slow on them lol. but you better update once in awhile for me :D

OoOoh more news about aum/pinky
credits to dirtii laundry http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...inky/#more-2346
i'll update them once in awhile.. lol..

thats some interesting news.. hehe.. pinky following him.. who wouldnt.. lmao.. i would kidnap him instead.. lol..

that seemed fun gp...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'll update them once in awhile.. lol..

thats some interesting news.. hehe.. pinky following him.. who wouldnt.. lmao.. i would kidnap him instead.. lol..

that seemed fun gp...
LOL you mean WE will kidnap him.
Hey guys!
i haven't been here in awhile
geesh us sisters have so many homes now soo hard to keep up haha
i know, so many homes, don't know which one to go to first. lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Hey guys!
i haven't been here in awhile
geesh us sisters have so many homes now soo hard to keep up haha
hey arisa! :kiss:
I'm always in the NM thread... waiting for updates... lol

I just had a weird and steamy JLR dream yesterday!! I'll share it later... after my class... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

I just had a weird and steamy JLR dream yesterday!! I'll share it later... after my class... :lol:
i'm everywhere.

OMG donna, you seriously need to catch up in MKKW it is super awesome. i think i lost my voice from scream/cheering for mart and cherry. lol

ooOOooo do share later. ^^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

u had a dream??? u should explain it.. after class... me to im always checking the NM thread too

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know we have lots of homes aricy.. ateam is everywhere.. lol..

LOL you mean WE will kidnap him.

i know, so many homes, don't know which one to go to first. lol

lol.. **coughcough** like i stated.. I WILL KIDNAP HIM.. hehe.. lol.. j/k rr..

oooowwwwweeee.. do share donna... do share.. lol.. ateam sizzling hot.. hehehe...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i'm everywhere.

OMG donna, you seriously need to catch up in MKKW it is super awesome. i think i lost my voice from scream/cheering for mart and cherry. lol

ooOOooo do share later. ^^

u had a dream??? u should explain it.. after class... me to im always checking the NM thread too

oooowwwwweeee.. do share donna... do share.. lol.. ateam sizzling hot.. hehehe..
lol... ok... here's my steamy JLR dream... not really that steamy...

Soriya was cleaning the house... Harit's house in the JLR island... then suddenly, Harit came in and started kissing her on her neck... Soriya didn't complained, instead she started moaning... gawd, I could "hear" her moans in my dream... weird... and another weird part is, I can "feel" what Soriya is feeling!! I feel like someone was kissing me on the neck too...I'm home alone yesterday when I was taking a nap and I locked my bedroom door... so practically, no one can come in unless I open it... you think a ghost is lusting over me??? :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha donna .. wow wat an interesting HOT dream hehe lol.. xp...

that was hilarious n kute gp... wow i never top was like that.. but he was still kute.. FINE now.. hehe xp..

aummie is so kawaii.. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yea last nite i went to the movies... n gosh.. i was debatin to watch mall cop or slumdog millionare... i decided to watch slumdog with my sisters instead .... n gosh thank goodness i did.. THAT MOVIE WAS GREAT... A MUST WATCH MOVIE..