Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neena

sarNie Adult
HEY GIRLS!!! I WAS WATCHING JLR LAST NIGHT!!! SO SAD BECAUSE I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!! THEN THIS MORNING WHEN I SAW THEIR PICTURES ON THE LISA MAGAZINE I WAS LIKE...DANG THEY ARE SO MEANT TO BE IN ANOTHER LAKORN AGAIN!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i've decided that i'm probably going to restart watching this lakorn forthe 2nd-ish time ehehe.. i'm pretty sure JLR will pull me into lakorns again ahaha.. and also because i miss ATEAM mak mak!!!

HARIT & SORIYA!! <--- GOSH I LOVE THEM CHARACTERS LOL..

Iya

sarNie Adult
can i second this? i got my american-serial holic friend to watch this and she fell in love with it. now she can't stop talking about it. :rolleyes: lol.

anyway, i love this couple. i wouldn't be surprise if i leave it playing in the background while i'm doing my homework. :)

did i mention that this was the drama that got me watching thaidramas again after five years?

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
I LOVE THIS LAKORN. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST! I REWATCH THIS FOR THE 2ND TIME...I NEVER WATCH A LAKORN FOR THE 2ND TIME......LOVE THIS LAKORN.

I LOVE AUM IN THIS LOKARN...NEVER HEARD OF HIM OR WATCH HIS MOVIE before...MAN....He's a hotie in here....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ELLO TO MY DEAR JLR SISTERS ^_^...

ahaha i remember chattin with ya'll back then saying that we'll do a get together & visit thailand during the summer this year & retrace the JLR fever.. ahahaha..

but omg.. as much as that sounds nice.. & if ya'll remember.. it's so dangerous in thailand rite now!!!! eekk..

I hope everyone will be safe!!!!!!! and hopefully the conflict will cool down.. because i would love to visit thailand again...(since my last visit didn't count since i was just a child.. )

Iya

sarNie Adult
anyone saw this trailer? i love it. it looks so real that i literally thought it was the japanese version of this drama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdBiM2T-gs8

sorry, i don't know how to embed.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
omg whiteflakes, it does looks like a jap version of JLR!! lol XD

i actually thought the youtube clip was from a real jap drama out there but when i saw the uploader's note on youtube, i realised that it is a fanmade trailer. but still....it really does resemble JLR!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Man, I miss this thread sooooo much. so many good memories, especially meeting all my JLR sisters <3 WOW this is already at 1544 pages, impressive. Sadly, I'm not going to be looking back to see where I left off (unless I was VERY bored one day). I fell behind once, and never recovered, that was around the 800s? then I started spamming around the 1000s? I would have to look at 800+ pages, probably not even though I really want to because I missed out on a lot and it seems like a great challenge to do. I love JLR and everything! This is basically what made me addicted to SW. To all the new JLR lovers that I haven't greeted, HI and WELCOME! Lots of love to you all, and I hope you enjoyed going through this thread <3

Harit, Soriya, Sansanee, Tawachai, Chanida, Boontai, Bai, Gayu, Harin, Nukul. I still remember all of you <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ello everyone.. it's been awhile.. anyways.. i just wanted to share a new jlr mv i just made.. ahaha.. i think i improved-ish? anyways enjoy... lalalaa........... XD .. man while making this i wanted to make so much more but decided not to since.. there's so many scenes ahaha..

muahahaha..... XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! i love your fan mv. <3 <3 <3 so many memories. OMG when i watched Aum aka Harit swimming and jogging, I practically drooled. That part was soooo hot.

After watching this, I always wondered why he put the thumb tack on her forehead, then when he had the picture in the car, there wasn't a hole in her head. OH! and the whole purse thing. she dropped it and NO ONE picked it up?!! WHAT?! lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol rr.. i always wondered that too.. ahaha.. and sigh.. i couldnt resist puttin those scenes in.. ehehehe..

anyways.. i realized that i forgot to put the plot of my mv.. hehe..

The plot to this mv is that Soriya wanted to cut ties with Harit even though she still loves him deeply inside. After Soriya leaves Harit, he couldn't take it and decided to kidnap her.. Let's see if his plan will succeed..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^i guess there are a lot of open ended questions in here, but i probably overlooked it because i was too focus on AUM! i love that plot, you should write a ff about that heehee.

man, i feel that aum keeps growing hotter. i wish to see ATEAM, they should do an event together.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, haha i remember coming here when the lakorn was on air and that was on page like 300 or something and now its like 1500 :lol:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE THIS LAKORN. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST! I REWATCH THIS FOR THE 2ND TIME...I NEVER WATCH A LAKORN FOR THE 2ND TIME......LOVE THIS LAKORN.

I LOVE AUM IN THIS LOKARN...NEVER HEARD OF HIM OR WATCH HIS MOVIE before...MAN....He's a hotie in here....
Hi to all JLR sisters, I am new here and I just finish watching the lakorn. It is good. I just discover thai lakorns last year,and now I am addicted, especially NAMPUENG KOM 2009. I rewatch NK for the 4 times. Actually I am a big, big, big, big fan of NK. I like Aum/Aff, but I love NOK/JANIE way better. My #1 lakorn is NK, #2 JLR, and #3 SB. I hope you are not going to throw a rock on me for saying that. NK all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^(Threw you a rock but it hit me instead LOL -- i don't blame you)

I love NAMPUENG KOM. Though it has all the elements, i still think JLR is still the #1 for me ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hi to all JLR sisters, I am new here and I just finish watching the lakorn. It is good. I just discover thai lakorns last year,and now I am addicted, especially NAMPUENG KOM 2009. I rewatch NK for the 4 times. Actually I am a big, big, big, big fan of NK. I like Aum/Aff, but I love NOK/JANIE way better. My #1 lakorn is NK, #2 JLR, and #3 SB. I hope you are not going to throw a rock on me for saying that. NK all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi! Welcome to the addiction of thai lakorns lol. Don't worry, as much as I love JLR, Rahut Rissaya is #1 for me, but JLR is very close lol. I'm glad you like Ateam & JLR <3

Julia Yu

sarNie Egg
Where can i download this lakorn in HQ ?
I want to sub this lakron in Vietnamese. But all link i found that is LQ T.T
Please help ~