Jang WooHyuk

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
ok for all of you who know woohyuk or are fans of his i'm sure you really can't wait for his new album to come out. however for those of you who don't know who he is he's an ex HOT member and an ex JTL member.
well for those of you who know who he is take a look at the picture below... our charming little prince has turned into a bad @$$ hottie!

here are the tracklist from his new alubm coming out in september. tell me what you guys think of of the samples??

"NO MORE DRAMA"

TRACKLIST:
01 Flip Reverse*
02 Pump Flow*
03 Sun that never sets*
04 Shake It Shake It!
05 Sorry
06 Somnolency
07 Red Sun*
08 Welcome To My World
09 Let'S Go
10 Scream*
11 Fool
12 One Step

(* are the samples you can dL below)

JangWooHyuk mp3 DL

credit: DTH

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Freak! He looks different... change indeed. Lolz i'll still like him. I miss choti. I see dancing beat for his new album. I miss his rap and his dance. Dang I miss wolf and sheep!

wah! did he just swear? Lolz i need to listen to it again. Oppa i hope you're not swearing ahahahahah....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i love his dancing! woohyuk is cute. i think woohyuk and tony are the best HOT dancer. thanks for the simple.

Muddie Murda

smile...
ahhhhhhh the link's dead! i wanted to hear him!
T_T

I don't know much about him...but I heard he's one crazy dancer.

I downloaded a few of his dancing clips. he's awesome!!!!!!

Can't wait to see what he'd put out now!

and err.. e_e he looks like my brother on the right pic. errr.... :mellow:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thanks for the clips and the samples...im dling them at the moment..but anyways, yeah back in the HOT days...dang, him and Heejun were two heck of a dancer. They were so awesome, way better than the DBSG guys now...even though I'm a DBSG fan too..lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
heheh H.O.T dance with grace...

TVXQ dance with flavor...

heheh you get what i mean?

I'm gunna go home and watch H.O.T concert. I miss them! Sadly they're so called reunion is not really a reunion. They are on the same stage but perform separately. At least they get to meet each other again.

K

KawaiiTennyo

h.o.t was cool cuz they had my kangta in there hahah no no gotta give woohyuk credit.. dude can dance!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Kkrystal said:
heheh H.O.T dance with grace...

TVXQ dance with flavor...

heheh you get what i mean?

I'm gunna go home and watch H.O.T concert. I miss them! Sadly they're so called reunion is not really a reunion. They are on the same stage but perform separately. At least they get to meet each other again.
[post="5742"][/post]​
haha i see what you mean..true but for some reason...eh, im not gonna say...DBSG fans are gonna be all up at me... <_< lol

anyways, they had a reunion (well, sort of..)? when was this?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
brb to tell you the date. June july?? lolz let me go check again.

June 18, 2005

Concert "ALL FOR ONE IN ASIA CONCERT"

All five member of H.O.T was here but they didn't sing h.o.t song. JTL perform together. Kangta and heejun did their own solo.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
they didn't even sing one song of HOT? that suck, seems like they don't know each other anymore.... :D i mean they're all there, they should at least sing one song together for their fan. :lol:

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Jang WooHyuk Teams Up With Will Smith's Dancing Team

H.O.T.'s Jang Woo Hyuk, who is going solo, will work with the back-dancers who dance for Mariah Carey and Will Smith. They will appear in his music video and will perform with him on stage. Jang Woo Hyuk, who is coming out solo this September has partnered up with the well-known modern house, and hip hop's 'Elite Force' Team.

Caleaf, Bobby, Link, the three members who make up the 'Elite Force' Dancing Team is well-known in America, Japan, and Hong Kong.

A representative from Jang's label, Sponge Entertainment said, "The team['Elite Force'] has shown powerful dance moves/skill in Mariah Carey's and Will Smith's music videos, and they also showed up in various American dance programs, known as big stars. These three were recently in Korea and coincidentally saw Jang Woo Hyuk's powerful dancing and after that, they decided to work with him."

He/She also said, "Of course it's hard to see that powerful dancing in Korea out of all of Asia, but the 'Elite Force' who 'fell in love' with Jang Woo Hyuk's dancing, decided to participate in Jang's videos and performances. In Jang Woo Hyuk's title song, 'JeeJee Ahn Neun Tae Yang'(The Sunlight that Doesn't Lose?) the team will show their dynamic dancing."

Jang Woo Hyuk says, "What you couldn't see recently, the power-enforcing, dynamic dancing, is what I'll show you all." This is what he told everyone to watch out for. He is sweating bullets, practicing for this first performance.

If you look at it either way, even for Jang Woo Hyuk, the 'Elite Force' Team has said, 'Jee Jee Ahn Neun TaeYang' and also 'Flip Reverse' and other tracks from his album are, "In the world, these are some songs that you don't see everywhere. The powerful, trendy, tracks. Even for an Asian marketed album, it's impressive/surprising," They said, as they complimented Jang.

On the other hand, Jang's 1st album, from different shopping malls to music sites like melon, gave out previews for five of his songs. They are receiving extreme positive reactions.

CREDITS: EMPAS/kpoper